Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg (4244 Views)

Gracious Jehovah!! My Tenant Daughter Honey Pot Is Too Sweet / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by KamaIsBitch(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerian Man cries out on Social Media, after he Puts his Golden stick inside the Operating system of a girl he met on Instagram. Says her honey Pot smells like ogiri Igbo.

Check below for screenshots conversation between him and popular Joro.

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by mrjaydee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Women are scum..not all..some grin

6 Likes

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by IamD18: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
I would have said something, but I don't want it to be like I'm insulting Yoruba girls.

Let me just be calm.

9 Likes

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Who else noticed this story was cooked up.......

Here is the thing, if it is true that the girl's honey pot smells so badly like the guy claims, then the girl will not ask him for head cos she knows already from his body language that she's been busted. She will simply leave and not call back sef.

3 Likes

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by GOFRONT(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
wink

I dont know about you, but as for me, Enough is enough of this smelly puna issue. Enough is enough abeg una....

Puna dey smell but each and everyday we keep on running after it.......Let us begin to man up and conceal the issue to ourself and if we cant conceal it, then let us dont go near a lady if our aim of going nearer to her is to get into her puna.

I know of some that have d smell down there and they are not emotionally happy about it...They wish they could eradicate it.....but the solution, not a rocket science.....Pls let them live and let live

Okay.....How many threads have we seen from a lady complaining about our Armpit odour?? Abi we no get body odour??

How many threads have we seen about our Soured smelly Boxers?? Abi our boxers no dey sour smell??

Ahow many threads have we seen about our mouth odour?? Abi no be we get mouth odour pass??

Abeg make nobody quote me abeg.....Running stomach dey worry me

16 Likes

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chai I pity some girls sha
But wait o..is that why newborn babies cry after delivery? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Oreofepeters: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
hmmn some ladies need to learn how to take care of themselves...

1 Like

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by lifedynamics: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:
I would have said something, but I don't want it to be like I'm insulting Yoruba girls.

Let me just be calm.
I aff faint grin grin grin grin
Rude af grin

3 Likes

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Tamarapetty(f): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:

Let me just be calm.

Where is the tribe of the girl mentioned...
You are a low life scum with your tribalism. The youths of Nigeria are just as bad as their worthless leaders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by LadyAimy: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
IamD18:

Let me just be calm.
You just did
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by ethankareem(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:

Here is the thing, if it is true that the girl's honey pot smells so badly like the guy claims, then the girl will not ask him for head cos she knows already from his body language that she's been busted. She will simply leave and not call back sef.
hv dated a lady with a smelling p.....she always wanted me to suck her which I always find an excuse not to

1 Like

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Andyskipo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bro you never jam ....once had a very beautiful lady, I swear men dey jealous me ..but when I enter the place it was filled with the decomposed smell of lizard and she has the effontry to tell me to give her head ...I just ignored
BillgatesMaigad:

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
sad
hope yours aint smelling
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:

The story might be very true.

Most of these ladies don't know that their pussies stink. It baffles me undecided
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by ogb5(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Just 1 tablet of flagyl taken twice a day for 7 days would have cured the smell from the punana.

The guy lost. With 200 naira flagyl he could kept his relationship

1 Like

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Marshalxv(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
In my adventures as a youth, I've come across many kpekus and I can boldly tell you that most beautiful girls you see on the street are walking around with smelling kitten. But I have these two exceptional ladies that I'll never forget in my life Cynthia and peace.

I never believed that kitten could be odourless till I met Peace... I don't even mind serving my food on her vj. May God bless all our neat ladies all around the world. keep that department neat and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by TrueHeart365(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
reminds me of an experience I had. Took me more than a year to get dis girl but after the the first sex I jaapaa.

Her punna almost choked me. fine and fresh babe o
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2018
I usually don't comment on this kind of thread but this one is temptingly funny as hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by mgtow: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

The story might be very true.

Most of these ladies don't know that their pussies stink. It baffles me undecided

Baffles me too. Is it that they don't smell it or they pretend not to or they are so used to the smell that it doesn't register as offensive anymore? We'll never know.

Na these kain girls dey ask for head pass o, no go think am. Such insensitivity.
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by dhabrite(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Get one bitch I had a one night stand with.

Fvck the girl kitty dey smell shit.

I hated myself for days, was thankful I used a condom.

The smell was crazy, na the money wey I go give just make me cum say oya come dey go I am tired o.

Jesus! I no fit say na the kind smell wey dey come out be this but it was really bad.

First time I experienced that shit
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by chisani(m): 4:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Are you for real? Minding my business is my hobby.

Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Ishilove: 5:33am On Oct 18, 2018
Enough of all these silly stories. This one is evidently cooked up. It's glaring and pathetic, to say the least.
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:
Enough of all these silly stories. This one is evidently cooked up. It's glaring and pathetic, to say the least.
very rampant nowadays o. Mk i no talk my experience o. 3 times in 2016 now i don repent sha. Beautiful gal o grin
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Ishilove: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2018
ednut1:
very rampant nowadays o. Mk i no talk my experience o. 3 times in 2016 now i don repent sha. Beautiful gal o grin
3 times, 3 different girls? In one year?
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2018
mrjaydee:
Women are scum..not all..some grin
Thanks for reminding us... U men r no better tho
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by nyovest300(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I usually don't comment on this kind of thread but this one is temptingly funny as hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy
my bro SHUT UP hell aint funny
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by Jersuiyjoe(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:

hmm that's true bro. and the guy shouldn't say such a tin about the girl just like that bcus he doesn't know what she might be passing through or if she is feeling fine, he suppose to atleast appreciate the fact that she gave him her body so that he can be please, instead he suppose to ask her how she was feeling an d what can be done about her situation (just like giving a helping hand)
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by MissRaine69(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
He still smashed despite the smell and now he is complaining about it?
Re: Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg by CAPSLOCKED: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
GOFRONT:
wink

I dont know about you, but as for me, Enough is enough of this smelly puna issue. Enough is enough abeg una....

Puna dey smell but each and everyday we keep on running after it.......Let us begin to man up and conceal the issue to ourself and if we cant conceal it, then let us dont go near a lady if our aim of going nearer to her is to get into her puna.

Okay.....How many threads have we seen from a lady complaining about our Armpit odour?? Abi we no get body odour??

How many threads have we seen about our Soured smelly Boxers?? Abi our boxers no dey sour smell??

Ahow many threads have we seen about our mouth odour?? Abi no be we get mouth odour pass??

PRETENDING TO BE DENSE WON'T GET WOMEN TO LIKE YOU ON THE INTERNET. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEAKED SEXTAPE: See The Real Reason "Oxlade" Is Being Praised 18+ [PICTURES] / Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.