Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast (6945 Views)

What Do Men Really Want? She Get Yansh! But Yet She Was Embarrassed In Shop Rite / My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Gboy101: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Maybe Her Breast Is Water And She Doesn't Want You To Know grin

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by TheOdd1sOut: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
That's her weak spot. If you touch it, its sure To go down. She's saving you from hospital visit o

4 Likes

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by H2Ossss(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
gjfhj
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by samysmoothfresh: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na wah o

babe say make you no touch her breast, you say maybe na because say she dey possessed and na there her power dey............

Africans and their primitive reasoning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Brexxit grin As u be Gboy (Gay boy) U are entitled to only her big fat smelling Ass.
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Gboy101: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
ceejayx:
Brexxit grin As u be Gboy (Gay boy) U are entitled to only her big fat smelling Ass.
lol gboy means game boy
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Might have breast cancer and both breast have been cut off, and she doesn't want you to know

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by FisifunKododada: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin small boy with small god grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by femi4: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2018
Gboy101:
she has a very big yansh but a small tiny breast I would describe as flat chest just like a guy. and wont allow me touch her breast. I haven't seen her unclothedness yet or had sex with her. just only smooching and romance countless of times because she won't show up at my program for sex. she should be clocking 30.

I have pressed and smooched her big yansh and curve waist with lap. each time i'm taking my hand to her breast she either rush my hand or just jump and she keep warning me not to go there. I really don't know why she won't allow me?is it because the breast is tiny and flat? she use to sit on my lap and my erected dick kicking her fat ass with no problem. I can affirm that I have touch every part of her body except her breast. if I insists to touch the breast it will spoil the scene and her mood. she told me not to go there , it just like the tail of a Snake. I need to know from girls here if she is possessed and the breast is where her power is.
Its either she once had cancer of the breast with a scar/no breast there or her breast is her weakest point

1 Like

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Gboy101:
she has a very big yansh but a small tiny breast I would describe as flat chest just like a guy. and wont allow me touch her breast. I haven't seen her unclothedness yet or had sex with her. just only smooching and romance countless of times because she won't show up at my program for sex. she should be clocking 30.

I have pressed and smooched her big yansh and curve waist with lap. each time i'm taking my hand to her breast she either rush my hand or just jump and she keep warning me not to go there. I really don't know why she won't allow me?is it because the breast is tiny and flat? she use to sit on my lap and my erected dick kicking her fat ass with no problem. I can affirm that I have touch every part of her body except her breast. if I insists to touch the breast it will spoil the scene and her mood. she told me not to go there , it just like the tail of a Snake. I need to know from girls here if she is possessed and the breast is where her power is.
Lemme ask, is this girls name something like Diana?
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by ericsimons18: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Gboy101:

probably a rare type of transgendered ... please check well ic she's got a dick too.
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Ranchhoddas: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2018
No pictures. How I wan take advise you when I no dey see wetin I dey advise?
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by biyopoyev: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2018
na only God go change our MENTALITY smiley wink grin

angry angry MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

smiley wink
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2018
grin That's a bootylicious transgender you're dating right there. grin

She don do the butt implants. Na the boobs own remain. She no want make you see flat hairy manly chest. Give her time. After her surgery, she'll gladly open her newly operated boobs for you.
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Countersam(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Gboy101:

Her breast is her weak point, and she doesnt want to fall uncontrollably for you. So she is putting the limit

1 Like

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Chubhie: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
LOL @ affirming. Let her know your love for her ain't premised on how large or less her boobs are. Give your woman the confidence to embrace all of her essences.

You could have an untamed lioness in bed once you give her the swagic to bare it all.
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by stevecantrell: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
You mean she is pear shaped

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by MissRaine69(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
I require help with understanding this mindset
“She won't show up at my program for sex. she should be clocking 30”
So this means what exactly?
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by pocek: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by AmazingELixir: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
undecided

Op don't be so dumb,....abi are you the proverbial man that does things thesame way all the time and expecting different outcome.

Kamman explore quickiie method from the backside without her taking off her clothes and see If it wouldn't work...what do you need the boobs for when they are obviously not available.
Re: She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast by Headlesschicken(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin dix folks won't kill me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria / Bbnaija Erica Showered Naked With Neo And Brighto (video) / Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.