Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Cream Came Recommended By A Friend Who Had Achieved Amazing Results - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cream Came Recommended By A Friend Who Had Achieved Amazing Results (427 Views)

My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cream Came Recommended By A Friend Who Had Achieved Amazing Results by dailycastnews: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
A woman found out the hard way about the consequences of skin bleaching. With every woman now getting the idea that bleaching means one is beautiful, women from all social classes have taken to skin bleaching.
Despite the constant warning about the bad side effects of skin lightening the number of women buying bleaching cream is on the increase.
Owethu Mlilo is now the latest victim of how a simple skin formula can ruin your skin.

Friend
“The cream came recommended by a friend who had achieved amazing results with it. I had tried many bleaching creams but none of them worked. My friend said I should try this new cream on the market as it would give me faster results” she says.
“I began to see a slight change but it irritated my skin and it wasn’t long before i started seeing black spots appearing. At first I thought they were just a small side effect until they started to increase in number and in size”
It didn’t take long before the black spots filled her skin and she stopped using the cream altogether. She says she wears long sleeved clothes now and wears hats and shades now.
Hijab
Everywhere she goes people looks at her such that she is considering wearing the hijab worn by Islam woman to cover herself.
She regrets bleaching her skin and has a message for other women. “Be proud of your skin color. You’re beautiful the way you are and don’t try to change it”
She is receiving treatment to minimize the discoloration on her body.

Re: The Cream Came Recommended By A Friend Who Had Achieved Amazing Results by dailycastnews: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: The Cream Came Recommended By A Friend Who Had Achieved Amazing Results by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
They won't hear you o. Now they even take injections to bleach for faster results.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me / 9 Signs You're In A Romantic Relationship With The Wrong Person. / Off The Rebound - A Short, Sexy, Memory. Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.