Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (29702 Views)

Fact Check: Do Big Dicks Actually Loosen Up A Woman's Vagina / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Marshalxv(m): 2:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Viserion:
please can you get it for me? iam in Kaduna.
help a fellow in need pls.

Hmmm, pm me okay
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by SGR1: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2018
austine4real:

I can get u the pandoro seed and ori with just 2k where is ur area in Lagos??

does it work or is this thing just being over hyped!?

Anyway are you far from amuwo odofin......?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by obonujoker(m): 5:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Bisywisyo:
@ obonujoker. Pandoro seed or fruit that will be mixed with ori ?

The fruit... it should be pounded, and the pounded extract mixed with Ori
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by OppMod: 6:11am On Oct 21, 2018
austine4real:

I will try and let u know when I have it
Thanks man.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2018
SGR1:

does it work or is this thing just being over hyped!?

Anyway are you far from amuwo odofin......?

It worked for some it didn't work for others
I'm very far from there
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Viserion: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Marshalxv:

Hmmm, pm me okay
please reply my mail.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by stevecantrell: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
click my siggy.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by innocent99: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please where can I get d pandoro fruit around igando area of Lagos.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Kevsmart88(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bro i need this too....jus pm U
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by DenreleDave(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2019
OppMod:

Please where can one get the pandoro fruit in lagos. Where can i buy it? Your response would be appreciated sir. Thanks in addy

Dm me
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by DenreleDave(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Bro i need this too....jus pm U
Search for timekeeper on nairaland...
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Digableplanets6(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
austine4real:

I can get u the pandoro seed and ori with just 2k where is ur area in Lagos??
bros I need it badly, at ajah area of Lagos please its urgent
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Paddy151:
bros I need it badly, at ajah area of Lagos please its urgent

Drop ur number and do have mortar and pestle to ground it??
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Akanoaaa(m): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Ay04z:
Wat d name of the fruit. And how much?

The name of the fruit is called pandoro in Yoruba
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Akanoaaa(m): 2:35am On Aug 26, 2020
innocent99:
Please where can I get d pandoro fruit around igando area of Lagos.

Go to elewe omo seller, you will definitely see it there.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 30, 2020
austine4real:

Drop ur number and do have mortar and pestle to ground it??
yes bro I have, this is my what's app number 09036032120 please
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2020
Paddy151:
yes bro I have, this is my what's app please

Done
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
austine4real:

Done
canvi get it today?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Paddy151:
canvi get it today?

Tomorrow sir
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
austine4real:

Tomorrow sir
OK sir, but please call my number so I will get your too
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by alexis07: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Check Email
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Benwallt(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bros, only pandoro and Shea butter alone? Any other thing(s). As it is pandoro is a must get tomorrow even if it means stealing it. Please too, any noticeable side effects?. Thanks.
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chichijas(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

Tomorrow sir
sir, can I have it here Delta?
how much do you charge for the pandoro and Ori?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by omotoshodontee1: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Don't overuse this mixture or every woman will be running away from u including ur mom and siblings...it is super effective...
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chichijas(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
Don't overuse this mixture or every woman will be running away from u including ur mom and siblings...it is super effective...
have you used it before?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2020
chichijas:

sir, can I have it here Delta?

how much do you charge for the pandoro and Ori?

N2500
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2020
I better not try this cause the rosisky is big already
Any attempt of making it bigger
Nigarr is gonna kill one of Eve's daughter cool
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2020
omotoshodontee1:
Really ? Will it make it long or fat cool
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by chichijas(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
austine4real:

N2500
okay...
can you deliver it to me in Delta?
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by omotoshodontee1: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Really ? Will it make it long or fat cool
I will say both but it is the fatness that is more obvious..
Re: For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold by austine4real(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
chichijas:

okay...

can you deliver it to me in Delta?

U will be the one to pay for the way bill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.