Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (87355 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Youngsage:

grin grin

He deactivated and reincarnated a few years after. Before disappearing again.
But I'm sure he's somewhere around, observing things.

He was fun though
who is that
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by Aboks(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
Died like a REAL G grin Ma man!!!

Ps-"harder!!" "Faster" "Is that all you got"!!! "Prove to me you are a man" "Choke me"!! Guys tread with caution when you start hearing these words because it is either 'death' or "jail" calling you...... angry
L0L U FUNNY
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by investigator007: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2018
No be small thing o, things dey happen
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by Casemiro(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Youngsage:

grin grin

He deactivated and reincarnated a few years after. Before disappearing again. But I'm sure he's somewhere around, observing things.
He was fun though
please which guy is this you are talking about
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
...and still no picture was posted as proof #fakenews.
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by AceDomino(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Have read about this man before while I was reading about Lamar Odom during the time he was having drug problems. He spend so much dollars in this love-vendor's Hotel/brothel... Oga ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by AceDomino(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
The registered Republican, who nicknamed himself 'the Trump from Pahrump' was known to many for his role in the HBO series Cathouse, and found himself a fixture in the news cycle back in 2015 when Lamar Odom overdosed at one of his facilities.

Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by Klington: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
dabiton:
The best TRUTH I have heard in my whole life.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by foliman(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
omoelerin1:
Hypocrisy. As if you never slept with a prostitute, either corporate or non corporate before. Since he died on top of a prostitute, he is a sinner that will be judged in heaven.
But once you never die on top of her, you're not guilty.

I wonder if I've said anything wrong!
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by sulakishop(m): 3:07am On Oct 20, 2018
He died fulfilled
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Sex kills.
that reminds me of a stubborn nairalander.. by the way, where's sexkillz
Re: Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute by jbblues24(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2019
Incredibly strong work, friend. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.