Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown (8564 Views)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / Who Say Man Can't Cook / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Katier00(f): 6:02am On Oct 19, 2018
I no chop
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Is this a good thing to brag about, well I don't care
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by diwara(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

All you guys with dot size always play the wide card when in reality we know yours is "tiny" cheesy

#savage#

1 Like

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by bencarson007(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Thank you Mr observer with the cleanest and sweet smelling prick ever.... remove d toothpick in ur own freaking eyes Nigga!

i like weird... can i be your friend?
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by minasota(f): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
klacikokizo:
Have you been having difficulties in get Schengen Visa to enter Europe. Mind you Schengen Visa gives you access to 26 European Countries which includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

We can help you with that at an affordable cost and even provide you with guides, strategies and information for becoming citizens in some of the countries, get free education among others.

If you consider this information essentials and you want to do business with us call or mail us on any of the following numbers

Ayodeji: 08089456258
email: ajideayodeji@gmail.com

Jonathan: 07034488127
email: wonderflow2@gmail.com

Promise: 07038648862
email: promisennmd5@gmail.com

Our Charges are affordable and we are prompt in completing our travelling processing.

We look forward to doing business with you

Thanks and God bless you
SCAM ALERT!
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by PenlsCaP: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Yoruba girls I'm not surprised
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2018
bencarson007:

i like weird... can i be your friend?
Cool
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2018
Radicalface:

nwa efiki ...but what did he say that was wrong..
Go read am naaa
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by vanceazer: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Earn up to 5000Naira daily by playing instresting word games on kymoplay click the link below to continue and don`t forget to use my ref code:KMP488 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kymoplay.kymoplayApp
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love her honesty.

Kabiru married last week thinking his new wife was a virgin...only to find out she was as wide as an abandoned oil well.

No sex before marriage.
Equivalent to buying a phone without testing in computer village.
Run for your life.
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
klacikokizo:
Have you been having difficulties in get Schengen Visa to enter Europe. Mind you Schengen Visa gives you access to 26 European Countries which includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

We can help you with that at an affordable cost and even provide you with guides, strategies and information for becoming citizens in some of the countries, get free education among others.

If you consider this information essentials and you want to do business with us call or mail us on any of the following numbers

Ayodeji: 08089456258
email: ajideayodeji@gmail.com

Jonathan: 07034488127
email: wonderflow2@gmail.com

Promise: 07038648862
email: promisennmd5@gmail.com

Our Charges are affordable and we are prompt in completing our travelling processing.

We look forward to doing business with you

Thanks and God bless you

I don't wanna go to EFCC again to complain..The only way I got that guy that scam me was that I didn't pay everything to him in cash, I made some transfer, It wasn't so hard to get him rounded up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:
cheesy She's refering to guys with dot "thing" cheesy
Allow person hear word jor,u and dickkk matter
Re: Lady Brag About Her Wide Private Part, Say Man Who Cant Swim Inside Should Drown by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sorry can't swim#next?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics. Parents Pose Completely Nude With Their Child Presents / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / Do Women Mind Younger Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.