Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Do I Forget Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Forget Her? (1155 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / How Can I Forget Her In My Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello Nlanders,

Sorry to bother you but I need advise from the relationship gurus in the house

Please its long read but I tried my best to narrow it down.

Do read to the end.

Typing..
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2018
I'm 20,

Due to boko haram killings in the north, I left kano to school in Onitsha.

While in Jss3, most of my pals were all hooked up except me. All I did then was chiking girls on 2go, but in real life...its was just so hard.

Fast forward to ss1, still no girlfriend, this time not because I can't get one but because I dont want one... Girls love brilliant dudes and I fell in that category. ... So many girls coming but I was scared of being swayed and lose focus on studies.

Fast forward to ss2, I liked one of the girl, she helps me arrange my locker while I do help her in tests, so we fell in love and started dating.

Typing..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget Her? by lalanice(f): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2018
mtchwwwww

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2018
Things were going on fine till January 2015,
The spate of killing in kano has reduced we are moving back to kano, I told her about it.

She told me she I was her first date and she has no experience with long distance dating, I accepted and we patted.

Went back to Kano,

Got back to my school, in February I won the BETTER A CHILD ESSAY COMPETITION, it was announced in the school during general assembly
That week I turned a celeb in the school, the girls were crushing and kept coming.

Well, I liked one of the girls and we started dating.
T

Typing...
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2018
Though I was brilliant, I'm the most stubborn in my school.

Fast forward to ss3, the principal of school starting making advances to her.
He is twice me age, lives in kano but his family in Ogun state.

She told me about it, my friends and I kept close watch on the man. On some occasions, we caught him hit her butt in the class while pretending to hit her back.

I confronted the man after school, about it and he said,
"So you are the one in the line, I will frustrate you out of school unless you leave her'

I was taken a backed because I expected the man to be ashamed but he was not.

From then, the battle line was drawned..

Typing...
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2018
The first step I took was to make sure my girl lacked nothing since it was only money he would entice her with.

NB. I was on scholarship in the school, I did after school lesson for Jss student, so money was not my problem.

Back to story.

I gave her money without demand, buy her gifts every weekend.

True to the principal's words, he made my school days a living hell.coupled with me being stubborn, I got double suspension in a space of 4 weeks.

Normally in my school, double suspension is expulsion but I wasn't expelled based on self recognition and my waec was was just a week ahead,

After facing the ethics board, I was barred from entering the school premises except 1 hour to my exam and 1hr after exam. I thanked them and faced my substituted punishment.
Typing
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Darksider131: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stop typing, onye ngbu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
In retaliation, my friend and I decided to teach the p.man some lesson.

During staff meeting on Friday, we planted nails in all four tires of his old rickety golf car.
We made it in such a way that which ever direction he took first, forward or reverse, the tire would be caught by the nails.

Stayed around the gate to observe how things turn out. At about 5:30pm, we could here him complaining about the tires, yea it worked.

He left the car in the school, the following morning being Saturday, while the security men went for morning mass, we shattered the windscreen and placed a tag on it that reads "made in bats"

Now it occurred to him that some people are after him, on Monday, he summoned me to his office, threatened me but just kept laughing.

Fastword to the day we finished Waec, he order us that while we celebrating, we should not pour water on each other within the school premises.

Obediently, we went outside to celebrate, this man followed us outside and maintained we can't pour water while wearing the school uniforms.

We pulled the shits that had the school barge on it, mr p.man came to cease the bags of water we bought for the celebration.

Filed with anger, I was the first to make a move,
Got hold of the water and rained one bag on him.
Other student followed suit, in a space of 2 mins, Mr.pm was all wet.

Typing...
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
The following day, I was invited to the school , I went and was greeted with expulsion later, my offence in the letter was assault on the school principal.

I bounced out with pride, the first boy to brat the school p.man....

Fu..ck them with their neco.

So, my scholarship and accommodation was terminated to take effect in 48hrs, I wasn't deterred because I had good savings.

Meanwhile I have been following up on going into network marketing after school.

So I had to leave Kano for Port Harcourt.
Typing...
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
I didn't inform my girl about this until the following day when I was in the bus heading down to PH, she was scared that I would leave her as I left the other girl simpler because I was changing location, I assured her that our relationship was intact.

I started neolife network marketing in pH with Maintained Value Enterprise. Had all my life saving plunged in the biz, about 300k.

Things were moving fine, we talked online, on phone called, telegram video call.

Fast forward to September last year, MVE folded and my money gone, keeping up with expenses was not easy. I had to take up a teaching job in a primary school , but the salary was just nothing to write home about (10k) . I didn't tell her about this cuz, I dont want her to be worried.

I managed till February this year, I moved down to Enugu where I got a job paying well (20k 0lus free accommodation and 400 naira daily allowance)

Typing...
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Everything was going on fine till early last month, I couldn't get her on the phone for a week, when we final led did talk, she told me her phone fell inside water and she just borrowed the one she is using from her friend.

She didn't demand I buy her another phone but by the way she talked, I guessed what she wanted.

I told her that currently, I have some bills at home , ( I did not explain and she did not ask) that I can't afford a phone for her now. She said it was okay.

She stopped calling me and welhen I called, we no longer speak for a long time.

I wasn't comfortable with it,when I demanded for explanation on why she doesn't call, she said is low on airtime,

The following day, I did an e-top up of 2k for her ( for sub and call) but she didn't call or text me , not even a simple "Thank you" message.

I was angry and decided not to call her until she did, she didn't call no text me .

After a week of waiting, I called her ,
She told me that the phone she borrowed from her friend doesn't have record of saved received calls and she doesn't know my number off hand ( I changed number recently ).

I believed her, texted her my number. Still no calls,

I waited till yesterday, I called her and she picked.

Network was bad.

I sent her text

Its now obvious now.

I've been written off from your list.

I called the other time , you told me you borrowed the phone you were talking with...

Hope the one you are using now is also borrowed, hence you Dont call.

Its seems someone else has taken my spot.

Its okay.

Just learned that now.

Thanks.

I was expecting her to call give some explanation or at least beg but she reply with

OK
Thanks

Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mehn, I was angry and lost all sence of humour and reasoning.

Send her another text message

You dont value me as much as I value you.

Monica, I really disappointed at the turn out of events.

I dont like being the side guy.

But she didn't reply.

From every indication its obvious that its over now.

But the problem is that I love this girl so much and can't seem to take her off my mind since yesterday.

Guys anyone with similar experience should help me with advise.

Thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nb: I passed my waec with good grades, so I wasn't bothered about the neco

The most painful thing is that I girl I got into trouble on school because of just left me like that.

Really painful.
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by abimbola74(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
You made a big mistake putting your future on the line cos of a lady ,I pray you dnt regret your actions later in life bro .
You went too far humiliating your principal cos of a girl bro ,probably you would have been given a scholarship to study in the university by now if you maintain good moral but anywyz ,you've done what you think is best for you .
Forget about the lady and move on with your life cos it's obvious ,u are a fool in love .Trust me ,Dnt be suprised if it's your niggie fucking d girl now cos some ladies ain't just loyal and ain't worth a drop of your sweat.Brace up,man up and face your life but Dnt forget to further your education.
The only revenge is becoming successful in life .
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
abimbola74:
You made a big mistake putting your future on the line cos of a lady ,I pray you dnt regret your actions later in life bro .
You went too far humiliating your principal cos of a girl bro ,probably you would have been given a scholarship to study in the university by now if you maintain good moral but anywyz ,you've done what you think is best for you .
Forget about the lady and move on with your life cos it's obvious ,u are a fool in love .Trust me ,Dnt be suprised if it's your niggie fucking d girl now cos some ladies ain't just loyal and ain't worth a drop of your sweat.Brace up,man up and face your life but Dnt forget to further your education.
The only revenge is becoming successful in life .

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
lalanice:
mtchwwwww

You can read through now
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Darksider131:
Stop typing, onye ngbu

Okay.
I'm done typing
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pocahontas
Naijacutee
Nwamaikpe
Dominique
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Anijay1212(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
lalanice:
mtchwwwww
. Lol...
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Anijay1212(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Reading...
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by mikaelangelov: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
My niggy I'm sorry about you, but you made a shitty mistake...but Biko ehn,

At your age you never know say Adam wasn't the first person that Fu<ked Eve?

Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Update: Today is her birthday, I was going through my news feed on Facebook only to see people posting her pics wishing her happy birthday and she was tagged in the post.

The thing now is that the the Facebook acct is bearing another name but her main name spelt as Monique instead of Monica

I checked the time and found out it was actually her acct which mean she runs double acct on Facebook, the one we chat with is not same as the this one.

As I was going through it, I also found this post on it.

What do you think, just casual post or something in the offing

Re: How Do I Forget Her? by OneKinGuy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Darksider131:
Stop typing, onye ngbu
grin
We call it 'mgbu'!
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
OneKinGuy:

grin
We call it 'mgbu'!
Dont mind him
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Twagrill(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
At this point, i don't think you need any prophet to tell you she has forgotten you. You just have to move on. Open your heart. girls plenty for this world. stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Briee(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lord, jss3 and you no fear to talk my girls where elders dey.. I go give you slap o!
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
Lord, jss3 and you no fear to talk my girls where elders dey.. I go give you slap o!

When did you had your first boy friend
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by cronsberg: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is a perfect time for you to learn two important lessons in life. First lesson is that "you will always loose money chasing after women, but you will never loose women chasing after money. The second lesson is that if you kill yourself because of woman matter, she will attend your funeral with a new guy. Learn quick bro before you ruin your whole life because of girls. Trust me, they ain't worth it
Re: How Do I Forget Her? by Emperorempower(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Good morning guys

(1) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Lautech And Unilorin Students / Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One / After Getting An Iphone As Valentine Gift, Girl Dumps Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.