Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,499 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Can I Forget Her In My Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Forget Her In My Life? (1851 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Confused; How Do I Forget Her Permanently? / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Mike4S: 4:07am On Dec 10, 2017
What can I do to forget about her because she has unquestionably demonstrated that she does not want the relationship the way I want it?
Matured advice please

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Lovetinz(m): 4:20am On Dec 10, 2017
There should be over a million other girls in your city.
Find another girl.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by justiniyke29: 4:45am On Dec 10, 2017
my broda, u ave 2 learn dat it wasnt ur fault and like ur self more. also do things u like. dont try 2 force urself 2 stop thinking of her, accept the good and bad memory nd let it go.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by KardinalZik(m): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2017
In relationship, the only way to avoid heartbreak is to harden it by realising that your heart is flesh and not ceramic. It can't be broken, it can only be wounded. And the rule to heal a wounded heart is to:

LOVE YOUR LOVER AND HATE YOUR HATER. Life goes on.

NOBODY IS WORTH FORGOING YOUR HAPPINESS FOR.

DELETE HER MEMORIES AND MOVE ON.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by IAMSASHY(f): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2017
undecided it won't b easy bt dese few steps wl help, delete all her contacts, block her on ur social media, if u hv any of her stuffs in ur possession, dispose dem, delete all her pix, stay away from anything /anybody dat wl remind u abt her,make and mix wt new frnds, u wl b fine

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by ibkkk(f): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it won't b easy bt dese few steps wl help, delete all her contacts, block her on ur social media, if u hv any of her stuffs in ur possession, dispose dem, delete all her pix, stay away from anything /anybody dat wl remind u abt her,make and mix wt new frnds, u wl b fine

Nice one.
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Waffarianman(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Be mature and face the future others are on the line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Demmtek(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2017
IAMSASHY:
blocking is so immaturely let her know you can do better without her let see how great you doing live you life successful get rich get a girl, let conscience deal with she may change her mind later on then u gotta play you game, as for me i do revenge on them. Trust me you gonna get someone better than her move on bro forget about the past.
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Always bear it in mind that there is someone out there for you and no one is indispensable. With this aforementioned, you should be able to get over her.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Mike4S: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Waoh! I'm getting relieved reading all the posts here. Everybody is giving me that matured advice I asked for.
It is an unrequited love that I encountered. She refused to reciprocate. All my masculine wiling has fallen on a deaf ear. She derives joy from seeing me dying for her and yet she stuck to her gun.
My problem now is how to stop visualising her. I'm weeping inside me and she knows but she never care.
One thing I don't know is if there's any girl out there that can make me forget her. It is serious because I wear the shoe and I know how it is pinching me
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by musa234(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
You show huge weakness. Be a man, time heals but you have a huge role to play
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
I wonder when these g's gon stop dating people they love.. Who does that? Heartbreak never handle you wella. No worry, una go get sense by fire by force.
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Demmtek:
blocking is so immaturely let her know you can do better without her let see how great you doing live you life successful get rich get a girl, let conscience deal with she may change her mind later on then u gotta play you game, as for me i do revenge on them. Trust me you gonna get someone better than her move on bro forget about the past.
iamsashy said the best thing.. That's the best thing to do to get over love but the OP is not the one in the position to do that, it is the lady(s) job if she wants to help the op. She needs to become vile to him that his spirit will choose to let go of her wickedness. If that is not done, he would still get stalk on her and thinks she'd change someday and she might never care till the end of time. I just laugh when i see you people talking about getting money first and get a girl. That's all lies. Money will never get you a true love. Believe me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Mike4S: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
musa234:
You show huge weakness. Be a man, time heals but you have a huge role to play
I guess you had not experienced similar thing before
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Learnstuffs: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
It's drastic but it works. Delete her contact or anything that reminds you of her. Avoid places you can meet or see the girl. Get busy and surround yourself with other girls
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Felixabel(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
IAMSASHY:
I love this i think this is what am going to do as well concerning my own case
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Mike4S: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Learnstuffs:
It's drastic but it works. Delete her contact or anything that reminds you of her. Avoid places you can meet or see the girl. Get busy and surround yourself with other girls
Even after that, once in a while she will be visualised.
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by Learnstuffs: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mike4S:
Even after that, once in a while she will be visualised.
Time heals everything. Give it a try
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by gentle136(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
oh i wish i could borrow u my heart, it will have help u 2 4get about her easily.

My happiness can never be steal away my any girl no matter how I love and care about her.
Re: How Can I Forget Her In My Life? by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
it's not always easy to forget a partner from a relationship. the best thing u can do is to do without everything that has to do with her...her number, her friends and so on....cos if not u are only deceiving ursef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Swagger Like No Other! Rate My Swag (pic) / I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada / Example Of When A Girl Wants You To Peel Her (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.