Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju (28811 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Thousands Of Women Show Nnamdi Kanu Love In Abia And Anambra Today- Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Love Of Money,Women And Yes Men Led To His Downfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Corrinthians(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao you wan kill me with laugh for here. grin
Lol.

That BOA dude is surely a Nairalander. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Amah70: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
@Adeyanju Deji,

Solve the huge problems, like the religious war in the north which is draining Nigeria's purse - before Nnamdi Kanu's way becomes your issue.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Chu2k2: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Holy, holy, holy nnamdi kanu is another saviour.....
all hail Biafra....

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by osusuallstars: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tell us who has given him money and how he collected it.
The fear ok NK is the beginning of your wisdom

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by AmarachiNnoli: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
No erection in biafraland. On lefelendum we stand. In Ipob voice grin. grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by bluecircle470: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
Deji is s mad man high on tramadol and codeine soaked in Kwale Igbo cheesy

Whose side is he really on? Buhari or Atiku or biafra? These tweets of his are not helpful to either PDP or the moribund biafra project cheesy

Must you be on a side of a particular person/groups before you can have a say? I am as well neutral and make my points if needs be and don’t care whose ox is gored!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Bakrabas: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kanu might be sponsored to halt the PDP plan in 2018. This is Nigeria and Kanu is an IBO man I:I B: before A:anyone. Love of money
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by IbrahimDamola: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:
what people don't know is this Nnamdi KANU show face is a minus for Atiku in North

average Northerners aren't comfortable with secession thinking some part of south south might follow suit. of course they would believe if Igbo as VP won with Atiku, NK might resume the course will continue as PDP/Atiku would not want to act harsh having Igbo as VP

this won't go down well with Atiku in north as he has no hope in southwest. those PDP politicians can continue deceiving him in southwest but he has no chance in west

Ategberodeen my yoruba muslim brother, you still dey lament with your stale 'Aboki hate Atiku because of Obi and love our yoruba muslim skull' lamentations.

You go cry die! I dey laugh o.

grin grin grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by IbrahimDamola: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
AmarachiNnoli:
No erection in biafraland. On lefelendum we stand. In Ipob voice grin. grin

Are you an 'ibo' who hate Biafra and love our yoruba muslim skulls so that we can consider you greater than Awolowo and happily throw amala into our mouths because an ibo hates biafra?

1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Ejjis(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
GoTV:
sadMay God punish Nnamdi kanu and his followers. One Nigeria we shall remain and Buhari will rule us beyond 2019. Iseee

A fool sighted once again
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Ategberoson(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Ategberodeen my yoruba muslim brother, you still dey lament with your stale 'Aboki hate Atiku because of Obi and love our yoruba muslim skull' lamentations.

You go cry die! I dey laugh o.

grin grin grin

you don't need to sound imbeciles when u mention me everytime

what's worth crying abt confused Igbo. the earlier you people stick with your Biafra the better for you

Nnamdi KANU should organise psychatric for his people when he returned. the coward left not upto year yet your kinsmen are already lobbying to contest in the zoo grin

only mad people take Igbo serious

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Ategberoson(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Are you an 'ibo' who hate Biafra and love our yoruba muslim skulls so that we can consider you greater than Awolowo and happily throw amala into our mouths because an ibo hates biafra?

IBO loves Biafra and loves Nigeria at the same time, your response here show you runaway from secondary school

you think you can eat your cake and have it again. go on with your one Nigeria in you people voice

dem suppose build many psychatric in your land because you people are product of brain disorder esp this illiterate grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by IbrahimDamola: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

IBO loves Biafra and loves Nigeria at the same time, your response here show you runaway from secondary school

you think you can eat your cake and have it again. go on with your one Nigeria in you people voice

dem suppose build many psychatric in your land because you people are product of brain disorder esp this illiterate grin

There is a reason why pschiatric hospitals like yaba left, aro and other plenty for our yorubaland. Plenty of our yoruba muslims no get sense walahi. Infact oduduwa dey fry plantain in our yoruba skulls.

Wetin consign us with Biafra and wetin Ibo people want? The time wey we yorubas dey shout 'oduduwa republic' upandan because aboki give Mko rat poison inside cell se awon ibo disturb our struggles ni?

Walahi devil dey fry dodo inside our yoruba muslim brain. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by modath(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Moneytize:
kill him but Donald Trump sent in elite snipers to rescue him, and then smuggled him into Cameroon from where he was flown to Israel.

Chukwu Okike Abiama is wonderful.

Cc shukuokukobambi , seunmsg , ranmdeuter , corrinthians , kyase , sarrki , midolian , butterflyleo , cilicmarin ...

Abeg, make una come epp me laff , nor be only me go see dis kain thing. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by IbrahimDamola: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

Cc shukuokukobambi , seunmsg , ranmdeuter , corrinthians , kyase , sarrki , midolian , butterflyleo , cilicmarin ...

Abeg, make una come epp me laff , nor be only me go see dis kain thing. cheesy cheesy

Na ya failed e-coin business na him dey make me laugh pass. grin

1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by CilicMarin: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

I don spill my beer here!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by midolian(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

Abeg I don laff tire today so tey my belle dey pain me. No add to my problem, pls cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Benekruku(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Moneytize:
kill him but Donald Trump sent in elite snipers to rescue him , and then smuggled him into Cameroon from where he was flown to Israel.

Chukwu Okike Abiama is wonderful.

grin grin grin

flat heads can lie

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Kyase(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

Jesus Christ I'm shock shocked
Na even snipers rescue am, Jehovah is lord grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Corrinthians(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is well with our brothers.

I won't say much lest they tag me an Igbo hater. Nevertheless, what I know for sure is this guy's "resurrection" has thrown our brothers on here into a serious confusion. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Kyase(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is well with our brothers.

I won't say much lest they tag me an Igbo hater. Nevertheless, what I know for sure is this guy's "resurrection" has thrown our brothers on here into a serious confusion. cheesy
Dem confuse pass when gold finger ask James Bond question about killing him grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Ategberoson(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

There is a reason why pschiatric hospitals like yaba left, aro and other plenty for our yorubaland. Plent of our yoruba muslims no get sense walahi. Infact oduduwa dey fry plantain in our yoruba skulls.

Wetin consign us with Biafra and wetin Ibo people want? The time wey we yorubas dey shout 'oduduwa republic' upandan because aboki give Mko rat poison inside cell se awon ibo disturb our struggles ni?

Walahi devil dey fry dodo inside our yoruba muslim brain. grin

when is the rising sun shining? you keep mentioning the dead to suit your ignorant and baby talk

go school em no go gree, just imagine your weak limitations of language and unambiguous words, continue disgracing your lineage here and be washing your dirt in public grin

uwazuruke was right about you people. atleast Jerusalem must have reset Nnamdi KANU brain factory, he should bring that favour to east to cure you people temperament brain

stick to your rising sun, make all of una go home and wait for the sun to rise, quit flocking around abokii for VP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

Walahi, I'm trying to see if I can will myself to have the mind of a toddler that most of them have. As in the mind that believes everything and anything. I want to experience the feeling cheesy

If Dem tell that one say na kanu clear sky for the sun to shine today, he'll surely believe cheesy

Is it idiocy, imbecility or true childlike innocence?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Archbishop88: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Deji self dey Bleep up... Shey u don forget say ipodians and money are 5 and 6.

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by alen4smith(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2018
KEVIND:
I won't be surprise if the proscription of Ipob as a terrorist organization is lifted by the Apc controlled court and supported by the elites (governors) in the South east because of their disdain for the vice presidential candidature of PDP, Peter Obi. The South East should wise up because if election is boycotted in the South East and South South region of the country, that means an express way for a second term for Buhari. Other region will definitely vote in the election. This is the last card and political calculation of the APC to whittle down the political base of the PDP.
south -south isn't part of the poo you call biafra
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by novexme(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2018
I always knew d whole kanu disappearing act was all a scam
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Hotfreezer: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Pekele007:

Shurup, there is no fire anywhere... NK will surely support Restructuring which is a closer route to Referendum/Secession.

Why did you run away from the thread that exposed Tinubu your hero as the major stakeholder of INTEL?

Kanu isn't supporting Nada!

2019, no elections in Igboland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.