Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (64960 Views)

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmmmmm olori
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by lizychimamanda(f): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
LaCruzz:
grin grin I'm confused ooo, this one is a chameleon or what? And she's a prophetess? No wonder she married ooni without looking back, she even bleached,and to make it worst, she married ooni of ife that believes in idolatry and always carrying sacrifices, it is finished like Jesus said grin grin grin...she is indeed a prophetess, mtcheww w angry angry angry

who are we to judge.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by VERSESIX(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
dominique:
A prophetess that is bleaching, is that one a prophetess?

Ping ping!! Check your mail!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by julishad(f): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jealous people with negative comments everywhere. Haba! Most especially the ladies. Most ladies with negative comments here wish they were oni's. Can't you just let her be? she is bleaching bla bla bla, she is a prophetess ooo, so being a prophetess make her less human? what exactly is your business with her life and whoever she chose as partner? Bad belle people osi, your belle go soon burst.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by rosalieene(f): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
so pretty!
I guess she wouldn't be up to 28yrs
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by sarcasticdude(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
soulpiano23:
She is pretty!For her skin,she has taken good care of her skin.Not what you guys are thinking.Majority of us were fair in completion at birth.Nigeria hustle and bustle made us dark and when we have made money, the dark skin natural radiate the initial glory.
In summary this lady is pretty and beautiful.

the dark skin natural radiate the initial glory

Sometimes I blame seun for creating this site

Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by springtech(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
I must admit, I admire her beauty, commitment and dedication to Church activities.
Just wondering why she accepted to marry someone neck deep into tradition.

I swear she can't survive it.

Light and darkness can't cohabit, except she has been acting up before.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by baby124: 2:39am On Oct 20, 2018
This bleaching is strong o. Please this was a dark skinned person. Nothing like camera trick here.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by MillerHenry01: 4:32am On Oct 20, 2018
sexybaby22:
Hmmmmm
She shed her skin from black to white.

She is gorgeous in her new skin sha.

Nai i wan talk b4 bt no nid u dun first me talk am.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Olibboy: 4:45am On Oct 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I pity the former queen sha. I heard any man who marries her will die in 7 days
they gave her option to perform a sacrifice and everything will be alright
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by rOsy247(f): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2018
So she's naturally dark skinned. Awon bleachers envying our complexion.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by rOsy247(f): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Are you serious? Who laid the curse?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by GentlePEACE: 5:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Sijo01:
This shows she has always been a church girl. Wonder why she's getting married to ogun/sango and orunmila embarassed

My dear, go and read about Esther in the Bible.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Imustreturn(m): 6:22am On Oct 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
same thing in Benin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Splasshhh(f): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by soulpiano23(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
sarcasticdude:

the dark skin natural radiate the initial glory

Sometimes I blame seun for creating this site
Seems your opinion is far million times better than all us. I don't think you belong to this forum since you are far superior.
Kindly locate a better forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excited Masquerade Poses With Catholic Priest After Meeting Him On The Road.PICS / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension / Showcasing Igbo culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.