Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P (8452 Views)

I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by tiffanyfan(f): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Which kind shit hole this one crawl out from again undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by antysocial: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it either you schooled in a private University or state university where the competition is minimal.I graduated 23 but I knew what I saw to gain admission, I would have graduated at 20 if not for the money involve in private University. So you are just privilege not that you merited it.
@ vingeophysicist I graduated from university of lagos.
Entered @ 16, finished @ 21. What other excuse do u hv

1 Like

Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nonye1234: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
how your mama take do the night wey she wan get belle see the rubbish ya saying chai
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
antysocial:

@ vingeophysicist I graduated from university of lagos.
Entered @ 16, finished @ 21. What other excuse do u hv
did you ever seek admission in a competitive department? I guess no. Like medicine and surgery
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2018
his dayz are numbered
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Biingoo: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Nice one bro. I felt the same way but now the reverse is the case
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Biingoo:
Nice one bro. I felt the same way but now the reverse is the case
pls what do u mean by reverse is the case?
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by bass7: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Indomie children everywhere.

Take am easy sha.

PEACE
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by maik99(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it either you schooled in a private University or state university where the competition is minimal.I graduated 23 but I knew what I saw to gain admission, I would have graduated at 20 if not for the money involve in private University. So you are just privilege not that you merited it.

you are just pained..what's with people and rubbishing what they didn't or can't have?
I'm gonna be a graduate of law at 21 and I attend a federal university..Change ur mentality
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
maik99:

you are just pained..what's with people and rubbishing what they didn't or can't have?
I'm gonna be a graduate of law at 21 and I attend a federal university..Change ur mentality
it seem you lack simple comprehension.
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by maik99(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it seem you lack simple comprehension.

OK
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by antysocial: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
vingeophysicist:
did you ever seek admission in a competitive department? I guess no. Like medicine and surgery

I did Engineering. Dnt wanna b too specific but i did one of these: Mechanical, electrical, chemical engineering. What can be more competitive.
Pls look for another excuse. FYI, I finished with a 2'1.
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2018
antysocial:

I did Engineering. Dnt wanna b too specific but i did one of these: Mechanical, electrical, chemical engineering. What can be more competitive.
Pls look for another excuse. FYI, I finished with a 2'1.
engineering competitive keh. Compare it with medicine. My first Jamb we where 15k plus looking for admission in medicine and surgery. Go and get the record (Nau). Around 2010
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by daharry(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Chisos
The person way do you dis thing still dy alive,but the person way go cure you don die

Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by antysocial: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
vingeophysicist:
engineering competitive keh. Compare it with medicine. My first Jamb we where 15k plus looking for admission in medicine and surgery. Go and get the record (Nau). Around 2010
Wts Nau? Is dat a schl. And for your records, d cut of mark for medicine then was 74, for my engr course was 72(highest after medicine). I had 76.
M taking about Unilag ure taking abt Nau. Stop looking 4 excuse sir.
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
antysocial:

Wts Nau? Is dat a schl. And for your records, d cut of mark for medicine then was 74, for my engr course was 72(highest after medicine). I had 76.
M taking about Unilag ure taking abt Nau. Stop looking 4 excuse sir.
What useless unilag . your written English really exposed the fact you schooled in unilag
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by antysocial: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
vingeophysicist:
What useless unilag . your written English really exposed the fact you schooled in unilag

Waited for this moment when u will run out of excuses and attack me personally. Lol, Baba is pained asf. Better live your life and stop comparing yourself to others. Ur mates abroad are making waves already nd ure here happy about smthing trivial. Something that doesn't even matter. V cleared ur doubt. Ode. Had to even google Nau to knw it actually means Nnamdi Azikwe Uni... Piss out. Continue arguing with ur forefathers.
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
antysocial:

Waited for this moment when u will run out of excuses and attack me personally. Lol, Baba is pained asf. Better live your life and stop comparing yourself to others. Ur mates abroad are making waves already nd ure here happy about smthing trivial. Something that doesn't even matter. V cleared ur doubt. Ode. Had to even google Nau to knw it actually means Nnamdi Azikwe Uni... Piss out. Continue arguing with ur forefathers.
you write like someone that never saw the four walls of a university .I only pity the person that sponsored your education.
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by antysocial: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you write like someone that never saw the four walls of a university .I only pity the person that sponsored your education.
I pity the idiot that brought you into the world. And the asshole that bleeped the idiot.
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Is konji that is doing u so o, sperm don dey flow enter ur brain better go to olosho quarter or use Vaseline if u nor get money for olosho
Re: I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P by Uglymugg: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
I actually miss this dude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.