Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,373 members, 7,843,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (59181 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by globemoney: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/s]
Hehehehehehehe why give up so soon Afonja-gajaga!!
Take your smelly self out of my mentions. I don’t entertain idiots
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by IloveToMess: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
globemoney:

Take your smelly self out of my mentions. I don’t entertain idiots
Moronic Afonja-gajaga!!
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by globemoney: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
IloveToMess:

Moronic Afonja-gajaga!!
Go and continue with your pickpocket until you are caught and burned. That’s how you’ll end up. Again, enweghi ebe Peter Obi ji azu eje. If it pans you very well kill your self you pig
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by IloveToMess: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2018
globemoney:

Go and continue with your pickpocket until you are caught and burned. That’s how you’ll end up. Again, enweghi ebe Peter Obi ji azu eje. If it pans you very well kill your self you pig
Hehehehehe pickpocket? is that what you do for a living? oh no wonder its written all over you

Who must have interpreted this Igbo for you, slimy and lazy descendant of a fallen riffraff oduduwa. Dirty pig is you na. grin grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Aurielfinizu:

nwa nne anaghi eji akpata etufuo aba ogalaya

Odiegwu. Everything has a limit.

Too much of everything makes the world uninteresting.
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by globemoney: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehehe pickpocket? is that what you do for a living? oh no wonder its written all over you

Who must have interpreted this Igbo for you, slimy and lazy descendant of a fallen riffraff oduduwa. Dirty pig is you na. grin grin grin
Today is Sunday, are you going to embark on your pickpocket job today? Obiano is very hash on criminals so better be careful you brainless child
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
LegalOpinion:

Odiegwu. Everything has a limit.

Too much of everything makes the world uninteresting.

my brother u are right
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by IloveToMess: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
globemoney:

Today is Sunday, are you going to embark on your pickpocket job today? Obiano is very hash on criminals so better be careful you brainless child
[/s]
You are boring.
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by globemoney: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s][/s]
You are boring.
Stop mentioning me this pickpocket, I guess you've picked enough to buy data. You doom is coming
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by IloveToMess: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
globemoney:

Stop mentioning me this pickpocket, I guess you've picked enough to buy data. You doom is coming

Illiterate you are boring.
Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by globemoney: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/b]
Illiterate you are boring.
Use your data wisely before you run out of data again and have to wait till tomorrow for your criminal activities

Re: Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) by IloveToMess: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2018
globemoney:

Use your data wisely before you run out of data again and have to wait till tomorrow for your criminal activities
Mr boredom at it again?.
So boring..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.