Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) (59160 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Islie: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2020

Ibadan- One of the Mrs. Florence Ajimobi Grandex Supermarket, located at Bodija area of Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital is currently being razed by fire.

INDEPENDENT, gathered that the fire inferno started from the backyard of the store and gradually spreading to the main stores.

As at the time of filing this report, the cause of the inferno could not be ascertained.

Men of the Oyo State Fire Service are on ground battling with the fire but it keeps raging, while the heavy presence of Security Operatives that are at the entrance of the store are there to maintain law and order and to also prevent hoodlums from making use of the sad incident to loot the store.

Recall that the former First Lady of the State just concluded days of seclusion as a result of her husband’s death, Late Senator Abiola Ajimobi.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-madam-ajimobi-grandex-store-on-fire/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by omowolewa: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Heay yeaH!

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by chamboy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
This rubbish should stop now!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mtcheeeeew...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by IJOBA2: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE YOU CREATE THREAD ON NAIRALAND ISLIE ABI NA ISIS BE YOUR NAME angry

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Moferere: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Double trouble oooo
Chineke!
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2020

Late Ajimobi is a notorious looter when he was alive governing oyo state

So it not surprising seeing all the stolen properties getting wrecking

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Aplaudez(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nemesis!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by helinues: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
embarassed

Was it not yesterday we read about a market sett ablaze in Oyo state by some hoodlums??
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Faguy: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Problem country. If u get na wahala, if u nor get na wahala. madam abeg give me monkey tail 50 naira and stick of endurance make i take reason where 9ja dey go.

11 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fire Service Institution in Nigeria is a sham..

They are hardly quick to fire incidents even when reached...
I hope this Ajumobi's outfit is insured .....so many shop owners and traders don't know they can insure their shop + goods with very little efforts with the right insurance firm and get reinstated in an advent of loss of Business property to fire outbreak!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter

6 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by HAPPINESSSS(f): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

TOO BAD.
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by UncleHaba22: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
B
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by smile11s(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wow
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Karma....

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
i still saw the store intact this morning.

Enen no shouboutai
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
IJOBA2:
ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE YOU CREATE THREAD ON NAIRALAND ISLIE ABI NA ISIS BE YOUR NAME angry

WonderManly:
Mtcheeeeew...

It's not fake news. Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RoBSM7BLeE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by NairaLEARN: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oh no

Is a big lost

My empathy goes to the owner of the store and building property

No lost is a good lost..

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by DaBillionnaire: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Officialhorlah(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shey na her store abi our store

sorry ma

13 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ọmọ Benin Republic wey thief money for Ọ̀yọ́ people dem through her governor husband...

Anyway, I pity Oyo people yam wey dey burn sha

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by realstars: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Those Wealth Came Like Fire And By Fire It's Return.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by seyicodes(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
O ga o
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by rawtouch: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
owo ti jo ino
Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okay. The battle line has been drawn.

What was her position on the #EndSARS protest? Did she protest about bad governance or she was mute and couldnt care less?

5 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi's Grandex Store On Fire (Photo) by Sultty(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
BS- bull shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.