Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State (5779 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by philip0906(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
@bluetooth
thank God they got caught.
and what happened 2 them?they stole billions but balogun spent how many months in prison?but they r advocating death penalty and jungle justice on kidnappers. . .how does that sound?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by CarlosVent(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
Eziachi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
That Lulu guy must be a proper , how can the kidnappers be demanding 200 million and all he can come up with is the akara change of one million useless Naira? Did he want his mother dead or what? Or did he had an insurance on his mother?
If the kidnappers are not angry before the offer, I am sure that the sound of that one million will set their heart racing.

Meanwhile, I will like to know how those bloody kidnappers happened to perform such a miracle of taking the old lady from all the peaceful and tranquid areas of Nigeria undetected, all the way to the Ngwa war zone?

I am thinking that they must have flied and landed at Ukwa Ngwa international airport, as you cannot honestly do that journey on the bad road full of uniformed robbers.
And how on earth did the kidnappers managed to tell Alhaji Lulu their location? Are they proper kidnappers of what?
This drama is getting better by the minute, honestly!!

U BE TYPICAL IGBO MAN. I GBADU UR YARNINGS
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
philip0906:

and what happened 2 them?they stole billions but balogun spent how many months in prison?but they r advocating death penalty and jungle justice on kidnappers. . .how does that sound?
i had expect tougher sanctions against them but our criminal justice system sucks anyways i dont feel pity for my folks that commit crimes.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Eziachi: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
CarlosVent:

U BE TYPICAL IGBO MAN. I GBADU your YARNINGS
What is typical Igbo man? Are you too brainless not to see the funny side of some kidnapper wanting 200 million and Lulu said he did a whipped round and can only come with one million.
Well, if they kidnap your mum next and ask for 100 hundred Naira, you dare not ask if they can manage 2 kobo instead, unless you want your mummy dead.

By all accounts, Lulu guy is in a big soup, if he coughed up, EFCC will be at his yansh even before he says hello and if he doesn't coughed up, it is restless night as the only thing he sees will be the hallow face of his dearest mother in the hand of murderers.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by chidichris(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
@all
Bluetooth is right. . .crimes such as kidnapping and armed robbery takes place ind east(atleast visible),crimes such as men molesting and despoiling underage girls which is seemingly becoming increasingly rampant,takes place in d west by yoruba men,while religious violence,is spearheaded by d north. . .so in essence,crime is every where

@philip0906,
u forgot to mention it here that the yorubas are into old age stealing as are the cases of obasanjo, late adedibu and bode george.
if this lulu of a guy can steal our nff/govt money and destroy our peace, what is wrong in kidnapping his mother or father to obtain part of the stolen funds? this money belongs to us so we have right to our shares.
the kidnappers for the third time have my support as the first time was when they kidnapped soludo's father while the second was when prof iwu's relative was involved. the day obasanjo will be kidnapped, anything less than N1b will not get him released.
finally, u did not say it here that yorubas sleep with their daughters, daughters inlaws, goats and sheeps.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by soloqy: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
All these people here being all defensive that its not igbos. Please let it rest. Its Igbos. Like the other person said, its only the person that knows that terrain that can use the terrain well. The kidnapping in the creeks are done by idiotic and diabolic Niger deltans(just those involved).These ones in the east, are done by greedy, monstrous and totally annoying igbos(those involved). Its a shame. If a yoruba youth starts stealing, its usually because he is hungry or in a very desperate situation. The Niger deltans had their excuse even if its been hijacked by criminals. But when an igbo person is involved in crime, check the person well and you would find that its not always because the person is in dire state financially. Its usually just the inordinate urge and greed to amass wealth and by extension, buy the latest cars and figure prominently in the home-town meetings.

Before you jump in and try to figure out where the hell am from to be talking about Igbo, just know am Igbo too.

Oburo onye kwuo ezi okwu, ama nna ya echie.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
@all
Bluetooth is right. . .crimes such as kidnapping and armed robbery takes place ind east(atleast visible),crimes such as men molesting and despoiling underage girls which is seemingly becoming increasingly rampant,takes place in d west by yoruba men,while religious violence,is spearheaded by d north. . .so in essence,crime is every where

Gbam!
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by 9ijaprince(m): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2010
Was lulu's mother really kidnapped? What a coincidence? Efcc make una no mind am.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Stkilda(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2010
I am not in support of kidnapping. However, the truth must be told that Gowon, Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo have done more harm to Nigeria and humanity than 1 million kidnappers can ever do. Gowon single-handedly starved two and half million innocent children to death. The other three, among other things, presided over the embezzlement of over 400 billion dollars. None of these people are Igbo. I think that the Inspector General of police should just do his job of preventing crimes, rather than giving them an ethnic flavour.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Chidoxyl(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2010
Something tells me Lulu staged this kidnap 2 buy peoples' sympathy. Common Lulu, please release your mother. Release the old woman, please.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2010
when we talk about the legendary greed of the igbos, how they are ready to do anything for money, people are quick to jump on our backs. but why hasn't any other region made an industry out of kidnapping. except the ibos?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by philip0906(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2010
Posted by: ziddy 
Insert Quote
when we talk about the legendary greed of the igbos, how they are ready to do anything for money, people are quick to jump on our backs. but why hasn't any other region made an industry out of kidnapping. except the ibos?

nice one retard. . .just d same way d yorubas r making an industry out of political thuggery and child-despoiling(every where in d news) grin grin. . .buttwipe tongue
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by banom(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
I had wanted to keep mum on this thread, but LULU have made me to speak by by bringing Abia state and Igbos in extension into his scam, except a stupid and daft person doesnt know the game LULU is playing, after stealing One billion naira from NFF, now his enemies are about to blow his stock, looking for something to divert the government attention , earn sympathy and even have his freedom so that he can plan his escape, LULU arranged the disappearance of his mother and he is now saying she was kidnapped, please next time bring a better format, we are too big for such a childish con
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Angelfish1(f): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
MTN at least has made 40k off this repugnant situation! :-/
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by kobikwelu(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^^^^^^

word
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by johndavid1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
ziddy:

What nonsense are you talking about? angry angry angryyou said legendary and that was then not now. the kidnapping might take place in Abia state it does not mean the kidnappers are igbo's cool cool cool
FBI
F- Full
B- Blooded
I- Igbo
grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by ChinenyeN(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2010
So Nigerians are still here practicing ethnic scapegoating rather than discussing ways to curb the problem?
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by kobikwelu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

dont mind them,

after they would start blaming the old generation for sustaining all those vices, meanyl they are the young pricks enforcing it,

bloody hypocrites angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by philip0906(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
Posted by: kobikwelu
Insert Quote
^^^^^^^^^^

dont mind them,

after they would start blaming the old generation for sustaining all those vices, meanyl they are the young pricks enforcing it,

bloody hypocrites

Posted on: Today at 03:47:43 PMPosted by: ChinenyeN
Insert Quote
So Nigerians are still here practicing ethnic scapegoating rather than discussing ways to curb the problem?

nd what contributions have u both made?so u just came here 2 "advise" us undecided undecided. . .make ur own contributions and 4get what every other person in here is saying and lets c how far ur contributions will go (dats if it ver goes anywhere). . . undecided undecided
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Eziachi: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
soloqy:

All these people here being all defensive that its not igbos. Please let it rest. Its Igbos. Like the other person said, its only the person that knows that terrain that can use the terrain well. The kidnapping in the creeks are done by idiotic and diabolic Niger deltans(just those involved).These ones in the east, are done by greedy, monstrous and totally annoying igbos(those involved). Its a shame. If a yoruba youth starts stealing, its usually because he is hungry or in a very desperate situation. The Niger deltans had their excuse even if its been hijacked by criminals. But when an igbo person is involved in crime, check the person well and you would find that its not always because the person is in dire state financially. Its usually just the inordinate urge and greed to amass wealth and by extension, buy the latest cars and figure prominently in the home-town meetings.

Before you jump in and try to figure out where the hell am from to be talking about Igbo, just know am Igbo too.

Oburo onye kwuo ezi okwu, ama nna ya echie.

You are an Igbo my back foot!! You are not the first neither will you be the last.
What terrain are you talking about in Ngwa land, you mean the uninhabitable forest, Mountainous region, and the mangrove Swamps or the Crocodile infested creeks in your imagination?
I bet you haven’t even been to the area yourself and just because you claimed Igbo with some meaningless Igbo words jotted down, you are now talking bollocks.
How much terrain does those Nigerians doing credit card fraud in Thamesmead London knew about South East London? Because according to you, it must be cockney South East Londoners because they come from there.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
NO BODY KIDNAPPED LULU'S MUM, THE GUY WANTS THE SYMPATHY OF THE EFCC, BY SAYING HE IS ABLE TO RAISED ONLY 1M , NIGERIANS WILL HAVE MERCY O HIM AND FORGET THE WORLD CUP AND ALL THE MONEY THEY STOLE, LULU THIS IS A VERY OLD STRATEGY!
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Ranoscky(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
Lulu where u dey na? undecided go settle doz guys make dem leave your mama for u na? abi u no wan spend money? undecided

*how i wish doz kidnappers no go bring down d demanding offer so dat, dat bas-tard go know how e dey pain 4 body*
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2010
@ Bluetooth, so na region be ur problem? Everybody is kidnapping at his own base. Yoruba pple are kidnapping oil from South South, money from Banks, 'Akigbola' of Intercontinental Bank still dey London, Obasanjo dey kidnap our politics. All join, everybody na thief for here.
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by philip0906(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
Posted by: ferdiii
Insert Quote
@ Bluetooth, so na region be your problem? Everybody is kidnapping at his own base. Yoruba pple are kidnapping oil from South South, money from Banks, 'Akigbola' of Intercontinental Bank still dey London, Obasanjo dey kidnap our politics. All join, everybody na thief for here.

GBAM!!! grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by phreakabit(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2010
I am guessing ~Bluetooth is a Hausa guy, Now dont get me get me wrong i am not tribal profiling here,below would show you why i think so

1,He is always very quick to comment, even without considering suggestions made to him by his Northern brain,check his post on NL and you would but agree with me, That this can only be the attributes of a Hausa man.

2,The Avatar on his profile clearly indicates his "sexual preference", I don't want to sound biased here,but we all know %75.5 of these Northerners are F.A.GZ or as northerners call them Dan daudu,it would surprise you to know that guys in the northern part of this country actually relish the thought of being called Dan daudu,  sick right
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by phreakabit(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2010
Anyways this Kidnapping stuff has to stop,i mean what is the governor doing?I could not travel home last year for fear of being kidnapped.If they want to kidnap the politicians are the ones with the money not the hard working individuals,who work hard to make their Money.I.M.O lulu not his mom should have been kidnapped because he is a criminal and a crook
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by owellee: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2010
This is no time to protect tribes,the south east has turned into something else,a land known for peace,its really terrible
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by phreakabit(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2010
As for you soloqy you are obviously not Igbo or mentally challenged,I just hope medical researchers can come up with a cure for your situation soon.Good luck bro!
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by philip0906(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2010
Posted by: phreakabit
Insert Quote
I am guessing ~Bluetooth is a Hausa guy, Now dont get me get me wrong i am not tribal profiling here,below would show you why i think so

1,He is always very quick to comment, even without considering suggestions made to him by his Northern brain,check his post on NL and you would but agree with me, That this can only be the attributes of a Hausa man.

2,The Avatar on his profile clearly indicates his "sexual preference", I don't want to sound biased here,but we all know %75.5 of these Northerners are F.A.GZ or as northerners call them Dan daudu,it would surprise you to know that guys in the northern part of this country actually relish the thought of being called Dan daudu, sick right

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
phreakabit:

2,The Avatar on his profile clearly indicates his "sexual preference", I don't want to sound biased here,but we all know %75.5 of these Northerners are F.A.GZ or as northerners call them Dan daudu,it would surprise you to know that guys in the northern part of this country actually relish the thought of being called Dan daudu, sick right
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :odid you just call me an assfagg ? now go back to my profile and come up with another delusional comment.so you see me like aboki.mumu
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by phreakabit(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2010
ok i don check you profile maybe you be Yahoo! grin
Re: Kidnapped Lulu's Mother In Abia State by soloqy: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
phreakabit:

As for you soloqy you are obviously not Igbo or mentally challenged,I just hope medical researchers can come up with a cure for your situation soon.Good luck bro!

Quit being a slowpoke. Saying the truth is liberating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2012 Budget: Are Our State Governors More Development Conscious Than Our Fg? / U.S Ready To Assist FG In Dana Crash Investigation / We Will Move Very Fast This Year- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.