Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? (1873 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Akobaje: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
Why is it that when you confront women caught cheating they deny then become violent and abusive as if to say "why did you catch me". If the person is/was your driver can you overcome the shame?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by r231(m): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2010
She WON'T
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by deniyor: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2010
Akobaje, I sympathise with you. It seems you have lost your driver for sure. As per your wife, if you can get over the shame thats cool. It's all up to you.

PS. stop spending all ur time chasing that money and spend some time with your wife(or next wife) attending to her sexual needs. It will save you the stress of looking for a driver, gardener or houseboy again. Goodluck
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2010
How Old are you, Sir?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by SAGoddess: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2010
LOL, he has a driver so he is Sir? grin grin don't mind me though!

deniyor:

Akobaje, I sympathise with you. It seems you have lost your driver for sure. As per your wife, if you can get over the shame thats cool. It's all up to you.

PS. stop spending all your time chasing that money and spend some time with your wife(or next wife) attending to her sexual needs. It will save you the stress of looking for a driver, gardener or houseboy again. Goodluck

Unfortunately it is true that while chasing too much paper, someone else is taking care of your home (OP) and it happens to be your driver, such is life!
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
deniyor:

PS. stop spending all your time chasing that money and spend some time with your wife(or next wife) attending to her sexual needs. It will save you the stress of looking for a driver, gardener or houseboy again. Goodluck

SA Goddess:

Unfortunately it is true that while chasing too much paper, someone else is taking care of your home (OP) and it happens to be your driver, such is life!

^^^^^^blaming the wife's infidelity on the husband lack of interest in the bedroom is a cheap shot.
if he was spending too much time at the office then wifey should have COMMUNICATE with her husband about her cootiecat being left out instead of simply jumping on driver's dikc.

a hoe will always and forever remain a hoe whether you fukc her 10 times a day or not!

@poster
what else can she do apart from trying to put the blame on you (reverse psychology) or simply cry and blame it all on the devil!? LOL.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by ice234: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
driver will go six feet
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Spyker: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
ice234:

driver will go six feet
That's too hard, castrate the driver and send the whoree away.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by ice234: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
Spyker:

That's too hard, castrate the driver and send the whoree away.
he will stil be alive and it wil hurt anytime u see him
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Agibecky: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
This happened at the Nigeria LNG RA 1 on Bonny Island and the man had a nervous breakdown.

A married mother of five is begging a guy to sleep with her and said she did not care about hurting her husband.
And the husband is a hunk of a man.

Nigerian women often behave like dogs.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by mylove4him(f): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
The man should sleep with the housegirl
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Akobaje: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
It would be nice to castrate the driver, send the w, re away and all that but isnt it mindboggling that the woman concerned is well educated? I read that some poor guy had a nervous breakdown. That's just how serious it gets. Any other suggestions? What if one should expose them? What happens to the kids and the rest of the family?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
We don't have a driver, so that hypothesis doesn't apply to us.

And my wife isn't a cheat.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by vivaladiva(f): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
would it be betta if it was ur gardener or door man
pls wat difference does it make who she cheated with===perharps if she had slept ur boss===u could hold ur head high with pride
trust me if my driver is hot as some can be=====am not talking about the babalawo looking ones
there r loads of drivers in nigeria that r very articulate and are drivers simply cos they kind find betta jobs n need to survive

men have been sleeping with house gals, friends and sisters etc wat is the effing big deal
after all if u cant beat them----which i know u cant----ur beta off joining in
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Akobaje: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

would it be betta if it was your gardener or door man
pls wat difference does it make who she cheated with===perharps if she had slept your boss===u could hold your head high with pride
trust me if my driver is hot as some can be=====am not talking about the babalawo looking ones
there r loads of drivers in nigeria that r very articulate and are drivers simply cos they kind find betta jobs n need to survive

men have been sleeping with house gals, friends and sisters etc wat is the effing big deal
after all if u cant beat them----which i know u cant----your beta off joining in

Surely you are not married. I hope you find yourself with your megadi (babalawo type) when and if you get married. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by vivaladiva(f): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
even if i was married, my response would still be the same aite
wat has marriage got to do wiv my ability to think logically
ok so she f-c-uked d driver, WATS THE EFFING PROBLEM
would it be betta if she fu==cked ur boss
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Akobaje: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

even if i was married, my response would still be the same aite
wat has marriage got to do wiv my ability to think logically
ok so she f-c-uked d driver, WATS THE EFFING PROBLEM
would it be betta if she fu==cked your boss
I see you need time to understand what marriage has to do with such situations (everything). It does not matter whether it was the boss or the megadi. The fact is that it was not the boss. it was the driver and this is not a hypothesis. My wish for you still stands wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by vivaladiva(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
ok so wat do u want to do about ur cheating wife
i will tell u the diff btw catching ur wife with a driver or the boss, as far as naija is concerned

if na ur driver, u will fire ur driver and then proceed to fire ur wife
if na ur oga, u either suffer in silence or u fire ur self, when u fire ur self then perharps u can fire ur wife
if ur too afraid of returning to d job market, u will not only suffer in silence---u might even accept ur wife's appology---when she tells u it was the devil

do u get it now brick head
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by Akobaje: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

ok so wat do u want to do about your cheating wife
i will tell u the diff btw catching your wife with a driver or the boss, as far as naija is concerned

if na your driver, u will fire your driver and then proceed to fire your wife
if na your oga, u either suffer in silence or u fire your self, when u fire your self then perharps u can fire your wife
if your too afraid of returning to d job market, u will not only suffer in silence---u might even accept your wife's appology---when she tells u it was the devil

do u get it now brick head
Its not difficult to tell a naija woman. shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by vivaladiva(f): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
if ur looking for my sympathy---u can def forget it
if u like u can cook ur wife n feed her to your dogs if it makes u happy
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
My wife cheating on me!! heavens be praised! I will sack the driver and send her to her parents for 3 months within which time i will scatter lagos red with excessive choooking grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Pheromones? / It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman / Does It Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.