Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman (1876 Views)

Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Orikinla(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2011
Do not carry over the the lies and evils of 2011 into 2012. 

You can be faithful to one woman in your life presently, but heaven God knows she is not the only one you love, but rather the one you have chosen to pay more attention to than other women.

The longest I have been stuck to only one woman is three years, because I was in love with her. I had to break the hearts of four other women for her sake.

The fact is, everyone breaks the heart or dumps one person for another in our choices for dating or marriage. 

It is great sacrifice to be faithful to only one woman.

A girlfriend asked me why I have delayed marriage and I told that early marriage would have prevented me from knowing  and loving her and I thank God for bringing her into my life.

If I looked back to 1999 when I was engaged to wed and never did, I thank God I did not marry my fiance. Believe it or not I have never seen her again since January 1, 1999.

The only ex-girlfriend I would have loved to marry before 2006 is Tosin who is married now and blamed me for losing her due  to my romantic distractions and heroic adventures. I left her in Lagos to go and address the Niger  Delta crisis.

Then I met Q and fell in love and when Q said I broke her heart over what I doubted, I found two African American consolations. Q came back after 18  months break and I had to dump the American women to reconcile with Q.
Then typical of Q, she went  nuts over my refusal to let her visit me in Lagos and the unbearable ordeal of seeing me only once every year. So, she found a Victor in the absence of her Hero and he has been regular as she wished. Body no be firewood.

With Q out of my life, the heart was open to new passions, I had two and dismissed them within months and over five entered into my life from the 19 year old to the 66 year old. Then I reduced them to just two.

I love the older wiser one more than the smarter younger one who wants us to leave Nigeria for overseas. And I am going into 2012 with two of them until further notice.
I am happy with the two them and they are both working with me in Lagos.
The older one one is very fair and the younger one is very dark, but sexy.
In 2012, I am going to have two love children.
Love me or hate me, what matters most to me is to be free to love and to be happy in life.
The monotony of monogamy will be like keeping my genius in detention for life.
Personally, 20 to 25 years of marriage would be more than enough for a life time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.

PS:
This article should be locked. Because, I will not respond to any reply. Just read it for the romantic purpose and as we say in Nollywood, waka pass. grin
This is my wrap for 2011.
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Ranoscky(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2011
And your point is?
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by tpia5: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2011
how many women is he mentioning?

i stopped reading lost count after the three years scenario, and breaking four hearts for her sake brouhaha.
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Chimezie198(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2011
I luv two
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2011
ROFLMAO @ left her in lagos to address niger Delta crisis,please were you the head of the militants then or what?

Chei even an old woman of 66,this your imagination is very wicked o.

People please join me as we say a prayer for our favorite e-grandpa.

Oh lawd please as we approach the end of the year,we bring our beloved e-grandpa before you,lawd it started like a joke but deteriorated as the days went by,his case is just worrisome,please don't allow him enter 2012 with this problem of his,lawd TORCH his brain and then renew it with that of the likes of 190,lefulefu,tellmumu etc cos they seem to be berra than his present own,we know you have heard us,all this we ask in the name of SEUN,ameneth.
undecided
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Chimezie198(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2011
Craziness
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Goldieluks: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2011
Good riddance!
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Chimezie198(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2011
I luv three
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Mynd44: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2011
Igbo is in the system
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by drnoel: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2011
[s]What a sorry reason to write an article.[/s] Just because you want 2 out ur thing in2 several women does not mean you should bother us 2 read it.
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by goodjack(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2012
I am married to one but I love another one. It is just very real. Men are very stupid including myself.
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by tpia5: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2012
AIDs is very real o.

Its also possible to love zero women- nothing wrong with that since what some are calling love is only infatuation and love is seriously overrated anyway.

The only real love is what was described in 1 Cor 13.
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 02, 2012
This thread was made by OP to have us read about all his BS relationships since 1999.
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Chimezie198(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2012
I luv 4
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Mynd44: 5:36am On Jan 03, 2012
I love all women I see
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Chimezie198(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2012
I luv 5
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Tosinville(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2012
Whats his point?
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Bisjosh(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
Pointless thread
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by r231(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by pendo89(f): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
It is possible to lust after many women but love only one. Humans are not animals.Even though a small % could exhibit tendencies.
Re: It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman by MarcAnthon(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

ROFLMAO @ left her in lagos to address niger Delta crisis,please were you the head of the militants then or what?

Chei even an old woman of 66,this your imagination is very wicked o.

People please join me as we say a prayer for our favorite e-grandpa.

Oh lawd please as we approach the end of the year,we bring our beloved e-grandpa before you,lawd it started like a joke but deteriorated as the days went by,his case is just worrisome,please don't allow him enter 2012 with this problem of his,lawd TORCH his brain and then renew it with that of the likes of 190,lefulefu,tellmumu etc cos they seem to be berra than his present own,we know you have heard us,all this we ask in the name of SEUN,ameneth.
undecided

grin grin grin

I think there's a word for the medical condition the OP seem to have : SENILITY

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating Sites....yay Or Nay? / 10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Untill Marriage / Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.