Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman (2129 Views)

Guy Shares The Only Chat He Has With His Father / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
A Nigerian man who recently came out as gay to his family, has disclosed that the disclosure has left his mom in tears. However he further shared a screenshot of a chat he got from a Nigerian man who is gay but married to a woman. He wrote;

Got this 2day from my #gay friend in #Nigeria who’s married to a woman with children. He’s someone I respect but I no longer want to live a lie or live for others. I wanna live for me, I want to live my truth ...not ready to trade this liberation for anything in world

https://lailasnews.com/mom-has-been-crying-nigerian-man-says-after-coming-out-as-gay/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Shelumiel: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
I feel like vomiting. ..
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by TheOdd1sOut: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Gays are confused beings
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Oreofepeters: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2018
gays are mentally derailed..
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Headlesschicken(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2018
grin buh why d @$$,buh d nose looks kinda sexy... grin
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2018
shocked

Please the Senate should revisit the outlawing of Same-sex marriage in Nigeria
This is very unfair to gays and lesbians.
80% of all Nigerian wives married from 2004 to date are bisexual.

Having to live in the closet is just plain torture for these folks.
Trends change; we must not remain to live in the past.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Klinee: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Death penalty is the only solution to gay, the act is so barbaric!!! Gay is evil and deserves death sentence no doubt about it.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Klinee:
Death penalty is the only solution to gay, the act is so barbaric!!! Gay is evil and deserves death sentence no doubt about it.

So much hate in your comment. With this mindset, you
are more of a threat to mankind than homosexuals. And lemme just remind you that 10 out of 10 men will die.

And death doesn't give a Bleep if you are gay or not. grin
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2018
I will Kill all these motherfûckers one by one.
how can someone prefer a man over a lady?
I just watch my ass closely when walking, these days.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:

So much hate in your comment. With this mindset, you
are more of a threat to mankind than homosexuals. And lemme just remind you that 10 out of 10 men will die.

And death doesn't give a Bleep if you are gay or not. grin
the fûck is ur problem nigga. you gay too?

the whole shît is really disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2018
beardlessdude:
the fûck is ur problem nigga. you gay too?

the whole shît is really disgusting.

So I am gay because I am sane enough to understand that people sexuality should the least of my problems?

No. I am not gay.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:

So I am gay because I am sane enough to understand that people sexuality should the least of my problems?

No. I am not gay.
shutup. be brutally honest, can u stay around a nigga you know is gay without constantly ensuring your anal orifice is not being admired?

it's my fûcking problem and I'll kill any fûxking gay who tries hitting on me, I'll go to all those fu7king gay bars and clubs and roast their fûxking asses to death. rubbish
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Oreofepeters:
gays are mentally derailed..

HOW EXACTLY?

beardlessdude:
I will Kill all these motherfûckers one by one.

TELL ME HOW A KILLER IS BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO PREFERS RELATIONSHIP WITH SAME SEX.

SO MUCH FOR MORALITY.

Klinee:

A POLITICIAN.
-LOOTS PUBLIC FUNDS
-RENDERS THE ECONOMY BROKE
-MASSES WALLOW IN POVERTY AND DIE FROM THE UNAVAILABILITY OF BASIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL AMENITIES.
YOUR VERDICT: VOTE HIM IN AGAIN DURING THE NEXT ELECTION.

A PASTOR.
-SELLS A FALSE IDEA OF THE AFTERLIFE TO INNOCENT NAIVE BELIEVERS.
-TAKES A HUGE PERCENT OF THEIR MONEY THROUGH TITHES, OFFERINGS AND SEED SOWING, AND PURCHASES PROPERTIES FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY.
YOUR VERDICT: OFFER HIM MORE MONEY, AND ALLOW GOD BE THE JUDGE.

A GAY PERSON.
-ONLY SPENDS TIME WITH SAME GENDER.
-MIGHT ADOPT HOMELESS CHILDREN ABANDONED BY HETEROSEXUALS.
-DOESN'T AFFECT THE PUBLIC IN ANY WAY.
YOUR VERDICT: BARBARIC. MENTALLY UNSTABLE. DESERVES DEATH PENALTY.

WHAT A WASTE OF MATTER SOME HUMANS ARE.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW EXACTLY?

TELL ME HOW A KILLER IS BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO PREFERS RELATIONSHIP WITH SAME SEX.
tell me how your dad slept with a fellow man to conceive you.
tell me how you'll born your son through your faqqot infested anus.

this mentality of yours would change the very day you get raped by a gay. I bet you
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2018
beardlessdude:
tell me how your dad slept with a fellow man to conceive you.
tell me how you'll born your son through your faqqot infested anus.

this mentality of yours would change the very day you get raped by a gay. I bet you

SO NOW YOU'RE WISHING RAPE ON ME JUST BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT YOUR IDEA OF KILLING GAYS.

JUST SO YOU KNOW..
A DEAD GAY MONKEY IS A BETTER AND MORE MORAL CREATURE THAN A ZILLION LIVING HUMANS LIKE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO NOW YOU'RE WISHING RAPE ON ME JUST BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT YOUR IDEA OF KILLING GAYS.

JUST SO YOU KNOW..
A DEAD GAY MONKEY IS A BETTER AND MORE MORAL CREATURE THAN A ZILLION LIVING HUMANS LIKE YOU.
f7ck you stupid gay.. you'd die real soon.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2018
beardlessdude:
f7ck you stupid gay.. you'd die real soon.

NOBODY GETS TO LIVE FOREVER, MR. HOMOPHOBE. smiley

..... AND LOOK WHO I'VE BEEN CONVERSATING WITH!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW EXACTLY?

SO MUCH FOR MORALITY.

A POLITICIAN.
-LOOTS PUBLIC FUNDS
-RENDERS THE ECONOMY BROKE
-MASSES WALLOW IN POVERTY AND DIE FROM THE UNAVAILABILITY OF BASIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL AMENITIES.
YOUR VERDICT: VOTE HIM IN AGAIN DURING THE NEXT ELECTION.

A PASTOR.
-SELLS A FALSE IDEA OF THE AFTERLIFE TO INNOCENT NAIVE BELIEVERS.
-TAKES A HUGE PERCENT OF THEIR MONEY THROUGH TITHES, OFFERINGS AND SEED SOWING, AND PURCHASES PROPERTIES FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY.
YOUR VERDICT: OFFER HIM MORE MONEY, AND ALLOW GOD BE THE JUDGE.

A GAY PERSON.
-ONLY SPENDS TIME WITH SAME GENDER.
-MIGHT ADOPT HOMELESS CHILDREN ABANDONED BY HETEROSEXUALS.
-DOESN'T AFFECT THE PUBLIC IN ANY WAY.
YOUR VERDICT: BARBARIC. MENTALLY UNSTABLE. DESERVES DEATH PENALTY.

WHAT A WASTE OF MATTER SOME HUMANS ARE.
Its funny how u guys now label pastors as thieves. once u hear someone is a pastor automatically he is a thief
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Tamarapetty(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2018
What's sweet drilling an ahss??
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
There is no difference between a gay and a guy that fvcks a woman's asss. I wonder how a same human would be doing such

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:

WHEN SHALLOW MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK OF HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS THE ONLY THINGS THAT COME TO YOUR MINDS ARE TWO PENĮSES, OR TWO VAGĮNAS.

YOU COMPLETELY SWEEP ASIDE THE COMFORT AND HAPPINESS THAT EXISTS BETWEEN PARTNERS, THE LOVE, TRUST, HONESTY, AND FAITH THEY MIGHT SHARE WITH EACH OTHER... SOMETHING THAT HETEROSEXUALS LIKE YOU LACK ABUNDANTLY.

IS YOUR STRAIGHT RELATIONSHIP ALL ABOUT HIM "DRILLING YOU"? I GUESS YOU BORROWED THAT POORLY CONSTRUCTED SLANG FROM THE IRRESPONSIBLE MEN ON THIS FORUM.

TO UNDERSTAND,
YOU GOT TO LOOK AT MORE THAN WHAT'S ON THE OUTSIDE SOMETIMES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY GETS TO LIVE FOREVER, MR. HOMOPHOBE. smiley

..... AND LOOK WHO I'VE BEEN CONVERSATING WITH!
and so what?

I don't know why I'm holding this discussion with a proud gay. homosexuality is something to be ashamed of, but you are simply unrepentant.
I wish u gudluck. don't bother quoting. I won't reply.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Tamarapetty(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN SHALLOW MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK OF HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS THE ONLY THINGS THAT COME TO YOUR MINDS ARE TWO PENĮSES, OR TWO VAGĮNAS.

YOU COMPLETELY SWEEP ASIDE THE COMFORT AND HAPPINESS THAT EXISTS BETWEEN PARTNERS, THE LOVE, TRUST, HONESTY, AND FAITH THEY MIGHT SHARE WITH EACH OTHER... SOMETHING THAT HETEROSEXUALS LIKE YOU LACK ABUNDANTLY.

IS YOUR STRAIGHT RELATIONSHIP ALL ABOUT HIM "DRILLING YOU"? I GUESS YOU BORROWED THAT POORLY CONSTRUCTED SLANG FROM THE IRRESPONSIBLE MEN ON THIS FORUM.

TO UNDERSTAND,
So in conclusion what did you type?? Try and summarize whatever epistle you're writing next time.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
michaelandre:
There is no difference between a gay and a guy that fvcks a woman's asss. I wonder how a same human would be doing such
there's a difference. I've digged women behind a couple times and its tight, feeled good. but never a man. that's abominable.

the thought of a man doing same to me irks me out, like I vomit.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

TO UNDERSTAND,
God! where are the mods Here.

oga tell me what would cause romantic attraction BTW two men in the first place. someone ban this Idiot already.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by KukumaKillMe: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018
angry

Homosexuality is Demonic. Because I still cant figure out why a man will be attracted to his fellow man and vice versa. So many cute men and women has been lost in this devilish act, I Just hope we will all be delivered from the devilish act someday. What happened to S*X being the sweetest thing the day world. I wonder if HOMO's Have the opportunity of feeling that way!!
Say NO to Same S*X Relationships!!!
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
KukumaKillMe:
angry

Homosexuality is Demonic. Because I still cant figure out why a man will be attracted to his fellow man and vice versa. So many cute men and women has been lost in this devilish act, I Just hope we will all be delivered from the devilish act someday. What happened to S*X being the sweetest thing the day world. I wonder if HOMO's Have the opportunity of feeling that way!!
Say NO to Same S*X Relationships!!!
thank you broda
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Biglittlelois(f): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Live and let live abeg, too many problems in the world to think about, not someone else's sexual orientation.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by ericsimons18: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ok .. its probably time for a meme now *specifically the one with the nigerian coach clapping hands and leaving.

Anybody please upload.

Anybody please.
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by Ayomathy01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian man who recently came out as gay to his family, has disclosed that the disclosure has left his mom in tears. However he further shared a screenshot of a chat he got from a Nigerian man who is gay but married to a woman. He wrote;

Got this 2day from my #gay friend in #Nigeria who’s married to a woman with children. He’s someone I respect but I no longer want to live a lie or live for others. I wanna live for me, I want to live my truth ...not ready to trade this liberation for anything in world

https://lailasnews.com/mom-has-been-crying-nigerian-man-says-after-coming-out-as-gay/

lalasticlala

Madness... Pure insanity
Re: Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman by sacajawea: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
'Ngwa' hust imagine? Na Igbo Boy sef.
So a lot of our brothers are doing tbis tbing sef.
Hian

(1) (Reply)

Know When You Can Get Pregnant / Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me / Bobrisky Tensions Fans With Bikini Video, His Manh00d Missing. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.