Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React (1644 Views)

Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Mimienudles(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin ;

Rapists must flee grin

1 Like

Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by benebaby77: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by TheOdd1sOut: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2018
See them this one. I Go find inbulit welding torch put for body
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Oreofepeters: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Send me your CV - Scam

We will get back to you - Scam

You're the most beautiful girl I've seen - Scam

I love u pass my mama - Scam

I love u more than my wife - Scam

Police is your friend - Scam

The youths are the leaders of tomorrow - Scam

MTN 1month Data -Scam

Glo 3gb data- Scam

I love u and I will do it slowly - Scam

Let just the head enter - Scam

We will defeat Boko Haram - Scam

We will create a 300,000 job in 1year-Scam

APC - scam

Nigeria - Scam

I wish I have seen u before I married my wife -Scam
why is everything like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by TheOdd1sOut: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Send me your CV - Scam

MTN 1month Data -Scam

Glo 3gb data- Scam

APC - scam

Nigeria - Scam

hahahhaha... Laugh wan tear my.belle
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2018
News doƱ land for them bloggers

Copy and paste on the go
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by servercodes001: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Send me your CV - Scam

MTN 1month Data -Scam

Glo 3gb data- Scam

APC - scam

Nigeria - Scam

Because nigerians are not realistic,
We love shortcuts
Lol
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwamAikpe come nd see
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Fierce11: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Trash..
Give jss2 student that stuff and watch how he unlocks all those padlocks with dividers and compass in less than 2minutes.. Smh
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
Trash..
Give jss2 student that stuff and watch how he unlocks all those padlocks with dividers and compass in less than 2minutes.. Smh

You must be expert in stealing provisions from cupboard and books from lockers.

Weldone sir

Where did you school?

I'm beginning to suspect you stole my books from my lockers during exam in 2013
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Fierce11: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Emperorempower:

You must be expert in stealing provisions from cupboard and books from lockers.

Weldone sir

Where did you school?

I'm beginning to suspect you stole my books from my lockers during exam in 2013
hahaha... Mind you,.. I didn't steal stuffs.. I basically had everything i needed -and wanted- but i still had to steal stuffs like; my female classmate's virginity and the ''firmness'' of their breasts.
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Emperorempower(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:

hahaha... Mind you,.. I didn't steal stuffs.. I basically had everything i needed -and wanted- but i still had to steal stuffs like; my female classmate's virginity and the ''firmness'' of their breasts.

Lol badt guy.

Partner in crime
Looks like committed same offence back then except for the V-part
Re: Pants With Lock And Key:facebook Users React by Tamarapetty(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol, too much stress unlocking.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 / Actress,attempts To Break The Internet As She Poses Pantless In New Sultry Photo / I Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.