Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React (34081 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Priscy01(f): 2:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerians on Twitter have come for a guy who triggered them by flaunting his girlfriend and over hyping her.

Many felt she isn’t worth the hype and the guy's statement was ‘insulting’ and they come for him.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-man-triggers-twitter-users.html

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Priscy01(f): 2:47am On Nov 07, 2017

3 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Airforce1(m): 2:50am On Nov 07, 2017
This one is not a slay queen

See how she pose like Juliana in my village .

76 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 07, 2017
The guy above me is a yahoo boy.....ahn ahn. At this time of the night? Better tell e to teach you work. From your pictures he sleeps at night

Back to the matter,plus twitter poster,plus op,plus commentators, nkan se yin papo.

Oun a ni la ngbe laruge.(we tin we get na Im we go hype)
Majority of the guys here na dettol soap or Vaseline be their babe.....mastormasters

11 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 07, 2017
So what is wrong with people naw? So a guy can't praise his girl in peace again?

So many bitter people chie.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Queenlovely(f): 3:31am On Nov 07, 2017
God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Me77: 3:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Mr. Roberts intentionally brought this lady on twitter to be humiliated. embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by gabinogem(m): 3:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Some guys just reason & act like insecure girls... True definition of bitch àss niggaz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 07, 2017
But one thing wey i never understand be say.. Wetin dey always concern people on top another person matter. Can't they just pretend they are happy or care less at least. If he overhype olosho, na him know. This people matter don tire me. That's how a Nigerian lady wrote on one facebook dating page that she needs a white man for serious relationship, Jesus, come and see insults, from dogs and rats. Ehn. The kain fire wey dey burn inside me that day ehn, e just dey be me like say make i dey tear this people slap from where i dey. Wetin concern them. Person no fit wish for something in peace again? Smh

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Smellymouth: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Whatever rocks his boat. His "height", his "sauce", his "league" and his "babe".
The most important thing is that he is proud of her.
Werin concern me?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
This generation is too vain. They run after flashy things that wouldn't last. They want fast car, fast house, fine wife.

My son went to import a doll from china to marry. I did not speak to him for a week, he chased the girl away and married an african lady.
what's the name of the movie?

35 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by drizzymadbet(m): 5:05am On Nov 07, 2017
When you bring an opinion or a few to public domain like the internet, yiu should be ready for criticism, cos no matter what, thee must be bad belle people who would want to see it from a different perspective.

Naija hard sottee that the way we calm our nerves is by logging online and see whom we can render harshly

12 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Evablizin(f): 5:11am On Nov 07, 2017

The first guy to comment really murdered the guy and the babe.

The guy snow issa legend in savagery department.

7 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Evablizin(f): 5:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
This generation is too vain. They run after flashy things that wouldn't last. They want fast car, fast house, fine wife.

My son went to import a doll from china to marry. I did not speak to him for a week, he chased the girl away and married an african lady.
undecided

Your son married an african lady? I never knew we have a grandmother/future grandma on nairaland.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Queenlovely(f): 5:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Your son married an african lady? I never knew we have a grandmother/future grandma on nairaland.
now you know dear.
Accord me with the respect my age deserve. You did not even say Good morning ma

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Evablizin(f): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

now you know dear.
Accord me with the respect my age deserve. You did not even say Good morning ma
Oh,good morning ma as you said.

14 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by nikkypearl(f): 5:24am On Nov 07, 2017
She is beautiful !shikena!
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by marsoden: 5:38am On Nov 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
She is beautiful !shikena!

You're beautiful too.
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by uchman(m): 5:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
But one thing wey i never understand be say.. Wetin dey always concern people on top another person matter. Can't they just pretend they are happy or care less at least. If he overhype olosho, na him know. This people matter don tire me. That's how a Nigerian lady wrote on one facebook dating page that she needs a white man for serious relationship, Jesus, come and see insults, from dogs and rats. Ehn. The kain fire wey dey burn inside me that day ehn, e just dey be me like say make i dey tear this people slap from where i dey. Wetin concern them. Person no fit wish for something in peace again? Smh

On top the guys page...
On top his data...
On top his phone...
Na him everybody dey give am bad mouth...
I don't see anything wrong in what he said...
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by festwiz(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

You again, you bought a Lamborghini in 2004, now your son dated a chinese girl. Who is your weed dealer abeg? I need these visions in my life.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Airforce1(m): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

The way I'm looking at you , to spank your bum-bum just dey hungry me...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Queenlovely(f): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2017
A

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Airforce1(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:

you want to beat granny
You already a grand ma at this young age

Is Lai Muhammed your role model?

21 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by festwiz(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Airforce1:

You already a grand ma at this young age

Is Lai Muhammed your role model?
hahaha

8 Likes

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Na wa.no chill at all.
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by muller101(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Sick dude
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by Tbillz(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Loaded a gun privately and shot himself in the public.

1 Like

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Raw sauce , no ketchup?
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by rapfezy: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Ibukun finished the girlo

1 Like

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by DozieInc(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2017
His bae, his sauce, his league, his business.
Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by seunny4lif(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerians sha grin grin
Someone can't even play with Nigerians again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by johnstar(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.