Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Questions About The Ooni Of Ife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions About The Ooni Of Ife (2640 Views)

See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by TheOdd1sOut: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Laugh wan tear my belle for this thread o
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by samysmoothfresh: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Just passing
Re: Questions About The Ooni Of Ife by Moveonmax: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mizk:
How is he able to afford all the luxury he enjoys? Is he entitled to a trust fund or something?

Is he mandated to marry every year?

What is his use? Is he doing some community policing?

Is it just a title? Or he's actually a king? If he's a king who are his subjects, i am sure his servants are not serving him out of indebtedness or loyalty, they're being paid.

Where is his kingdom?

Does he have powers to make laws?

Is it inherited? Or it's by election?

If its by inheritance what if the hier of the ooni is a lunatic?
Q1. He is the Ooni, and a king of that calibre enjoys more than one primary source of income. Ever asked yourself what the Queen stands for ? ... He is a living symbol of history, a symbol of the power and prosperity of the Yoruba race, a custodian of the Yoruba culture and tradition and above all He is revered as not just a community head but a public figure that has a SAY in regional politics and can help influence decision making that affects socio-economic development of the people, and as a King of a community (that is ever dynamic), the government has a duty to him as he helps see to the affairs of resolving local disputes before they escalate or even get to court, as arrays of matters arising which if not addressed can affect integration and peace in his immediate community gets resolved. So, he's not just there as a dunderhead as you're slyly positing. The joke is actually on you for not hiding your ignorance and doing a simple Google Search lol.

Q2. If you had been following the King's story, you wouldn't be asking this second question. Moreso, he can take as many wives as he can. You'd be ecstatic if you're among...

My first answer should very well compensate for no. 3&4 question...

Q5 is just plain ludicrous cheesy

Q6 Which laws? It is a known fact everybody is subject to the state...

Q7 In Yoruba land, the setup is such that there are ruling houses from which kings are picked from. The system is so well organised such that ones it's your house's turn to rule, you present candidates who are then screened and the chosen one is appointed strictly by divination .

Q8. Lol. You seem to me as someone suffering from GAD and probably not knowing it. Get help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] / Only Sluts Like Me / Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.