Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (29801 Views)

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Festy4u(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Why is this dude on the left always looking so confused and clueless
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7993547_fbimg1540067845794_jpeg473546270cb0532b2c2b5cd3804fac47
Jonathan cheesy
Nairaland funny die !
Can you imagine I typed “Jonadull_” without the underscore and it came out as Jonathan .
Lmao!
grin grin
Jonathan himself! The definition of “cluelessness”

Oluwere or whatever your name is;....that man's cluelessness bestowed on him a Ph.D certificate. One I know your clueful dullard could only match with a fake waec result! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
teflonjake:
Enough of traditional institutions they are a scam, a few days ago they robbed around the obas palace in broad day light for over 1hour no police or civil defense presence. Fast forward to today fierce and gun wielding officers today around the palace. Royalty trash.

Na today them start to dey steal around plymouth,ezoti,ogbelaka and co. The Oba is not the chief security officer of the state.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Favor99(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by politicalpastor: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
teflonjake:
Enough of traditional institutions they are a scam, a few days ago they robbed around the obas palace in broad day light for over 1hour no police or civil defense presence. Fast forward to today fierce and gun wielding officers today around the palace. Royalty trash.

Jesus Christ, u are insane, leave our way of life alone, we can't forget where we are coming from, just because we know where we are

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
politicalpastor:

Jesus Christ, u are insane, leave our way of life alone, we can't forget where we are coming from, just because we know where we are

I be edo boy bros... na our way....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Born2Breed:

Na today them start to dey steal around plymouth,ezoti,ogbelaka and co. The Oba is not the chief security officer of the state.

He his the traditional chief security officer of the state,one phone call to the commissioner na wahala for problem.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Favor99(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by john633(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lonestar124:
Good.....but why is that boy sitting in such an hypnotized manner?( 5th picture)

that is how little prince and princess sit around the king
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Samantha23:
his cluelessness made him a president of Nigeria for six years. what have you achieved with you "cluefulness"

IrokoOluwere you alone all this bullet grin grin

smbory shu just kee let me die

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yakub gowon my man...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2018
troublemakea:

IrokoOluwere you alone all this bullet grin grin

smbory shu just kee let me die
Shut up tongue
cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

So how do you know Oba was in the palace at that point?

So if normal citizens make a distress call to the police, they should not respond? It should take the Oba calling the police commissioner before they respond?

Some have no value for their tradition and that's fine. Others who do should be allowed to. Live and let's live.

The monarchy precedes Nigeria by millenniums. Nigeria as we know it will cease to exist and the monarch will continue. The finest achievements of Benin Empire, among the finest in Africa as a whole, were made under ancient Obas. Not as part of Nigeria.

Transfer your aggression/frustration to the heirs of Lord Lugard in government, not monarchs that FOR NOW are only custodians of culture and tradition.

So live your life and let others do too.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by KanwuliaMama: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2018
This bobo Eheneden toooooo fine!
Chai!!!! grin
See SHAGABILITY! kiss
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:19am On Oct 21, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Who still remember the question grin

State how would you defend Buhari?It is a tough job defending the indefensible and to lanuder the unlanuderable.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:22am On Oct 21, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7993547_fbimg1540067845794_jpeg473546270cb0532b2c2b5cd3804fac47
Jonathan cheesy
Nairaland funny die !
Can you imagine I typed “Jonadull_” without the underscore and it came out as Jonathan .
Lmao!
grin grin

I am truly sorry that you've lost the exact definition of cluelessness.I repeat I am truly sorry.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by sandraade(f): 3:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Good step
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by osax4pal: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

Sense u don't have, if robbers should hold a place hostage for an hour as u claimed is it the palace you are to blame or the NPF and the government and yourself because am sure your poverty is not only of the mind but also your pocket you did not have credit on your phone to call the police My dear you are a foolish fool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 5:48am On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

He is dull we know.

but the cow from the Northern part of dis county I mean from daura is PANADOL extra dull.

confused and lifeless clueless and I'm sure he doesn't even understand what it means to be the president of a country infact I will bet my life BUHARI can't spell the word PRESIDENT.

ARGURE WITH UR PHONE
No be lie, lifeless Buhari, dull Jonathan. Nigeria in trouble since 19.........
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Jonathan cheesy
Nairaland funny die !
Lmao!
grin grin
Chai tongue

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2018

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Schuffeadv23: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:
How do you think? Is the palace a mopol barack? Or the Oba should share part of his demons with you wey never reach even him use
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Emvicprints1: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

Oga you don't know me....I say my own in Benin and I don't hide it....funny how I am friends to the prince and I say it to his face.

You cannot control a man who survives on his own.
I like men like you. So unfortunate people like you are few in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

He his the[b] traditional chief security officer[/b] of the state,one phone call to the commissioner na wahala for problem.

That's a new title.

He may not be aware and there are citizens around who can call too. There is police station at Oba market,police barrack behind observer,police at aideyan,post office and house of assembly complex. If no one could contact any of them around that area then stop blaming Omo'noba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / Aisha Buhari Lavishes Injured Soldiers At The Hospital In Borno With Xmas Gifts / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.