Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) (29781 Views)

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2018
Born2Breed:

That's a new title.

He may not be aware and there are citizens around who can call too. There is police station at Oba market,police barrack behind observer,police at aideyan,post office and house of assembly complex. If no one could contact any of them around that area then stop blaming Omo'noba.

How you absolve our leaders of little blames baffles me.
There's nothing one will tell me about the palace I know how about their information sharing.

Oga before his father passed away, God bless his soul. He was always on ground. You can't rob around his palace and go scot free.

It was during his father's time a pastor returned a bag of rice claiming it was stolen by his son from the oba market, why? Omo'noba placed a curse.

So this new king should be proactive his father was so don't give me the excuse of he's not aware.....His father was always aware he should stay find ways to be too.

Before i go ...cultists exchanged fire in front of the oba market police station....so that's even enough for the oba to know.

Our system is dead finish.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2018
osax4pal:

Sense u don't have, if robbers should hold a place hostage for an hour as u claimed is it the palace you are to blame or the NPF and the government and yourself because am sure your poverty is not only of the mind but also your pocket you did not have credit on your phone to call the police My dear you are a foolish fool

Hello sir/madam.

I am richer than you are, don't even sweat it. I am even laughing grin

Sighs. I live in the real GRA, a 15mins drive from the palace, if I can be aware of the happenings around the palace, then the oba should.

FYI: I reached out to the crown prince (my friend) and he even agreed that his father has a role to play.

When you survive without politics and favours you can talk at will.

In obasanjos voice I dey laugh o.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2018
AreaFada2:

So how do you know Oba was in the palace at that point?

So if normal citizens make a distress call to the police, they should not respond? It should take the Oba calling the police commissioner before they respond?

Some have no value for their tradition and that's fine. Others who do should be allowed to. Live and let's live.

The monarchy precedes Nigeria by millenniums. Nigeria as we know it will cease to exist and the monarch will continue. The finest achievements of Benin Empire, among the finest in Africa as a whole, were made under ancient Obas. Not as part of Nigeria.

Transfer your aggression/frustration to the heirs of Lord Lugard in government, not monarchs that FOR NOW are only custodians of culture and tradition.

So live your life and let others do too.

If you know about the present Oba's father you won't be writing this. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.

The man was very active, you dare not steal around his palace. He will invoke the gods on you. It was during his time people were returning stolen items in broad day light. So what's his son's excuse ?

An ordinary citizen to pick up a phone to call the police?

Oga they exchanged fire in front of oba market police station. Mind you it wasn't between the police and hoodlums o, it was a gun battle between 2 cult groups the aiye and eiye.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by yashau(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Why is this dude on the left always looking so confused and clueless
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7993547_fbimg1540067845794_jpeg473546270cb0532b2c2b5cd3804fac47
Jonathan cheesy
Nairaland funny die !
Can you imagine I typed “Jonadull_” without the underscore and it came out as Jonathan .
Lmao!
grin grin
Jonathan himself! The definition of “cluelessness”
this man don really suffer for some people hand
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

There's nothing one will tell me about the palace I know how about their information sharing.

Oga before his father passed away, God bless his soul. He was always on ground. You can't rob around his palace and go scot free.

It was during his father's time a pastor returned a bag of rice claiming it was stolen by his son from the oba market, why? Omo'noba placed a curse.

So this new king should be proactive his father was so don't give me the excuse of he's not aware.....His father was always aware he should stay find ways to be too.

Before i go ...cultists exchanged fire in front of the oba market police station....so that's even enough for the oba to know.

Our system is dead finish.

It's okay madam grin.
Blame the state government and the police. If you are 15mins drive from the scene of robbery it means the governors office, state cid and officers mess which are all 15mins from the palace were all privy to this information.
There was absolutely nothing the palace could have done to stop a robbery in progress if those incharged of security turned a deaf ear.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Born2Breed:

It's okay madam grin.
Blame the state government and the police. If you are 15mins drive from the scene of robbery it means the governors office, state cid and officers mess which are all 15mins from the palace were all privy to this information.
There was absolutely nothing the palace could have done to stop a robbery in progress if those incharged of security turned a deaf ear.

Oh you are a she lol, pardon me.

You seem to know about security locations in the state, are you from Edo state or based in Benin?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

Oh you are a she lol, pardon me.

You seem to know about security locations in the state, are you from Edo state or based in Benin?

I'm a daughter of shoil(soil). wink
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Born2Breed:

I'm a daughter of shoil(soil). wink

Lol ko sister.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

Lol ko sister.

Ovbio'ba. Domò sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2018
Born2Breed:

Ovbio'ba. Domò sir.

Na for here my bini end o.... A shame I can't speak the language but I can hear small sha o....them no allow us grow up here.

How's your Sunday starting up ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

Na for here my bini end o.... A shame I can't speak the language but I can hear small sha o....them no allow us grow up here.

How's your Sunday starting up ?

Ha! Try learn and master that heavenly language.

I was born but didn't grow up in Benin. With the help of friends and families back home I strived to master the language.

Make we try, before other people language go become our mothers tongue.

Abeg join me for breakfast, today go betta pass last Sunday.

Koyo otemwen!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Babadee1900(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2018
I am a serving Corp member in need of a part-time job in Benin City.
I have a basic knowledge of Computer Engineering, I am IT oriented and hardworking. I can also perform well in the Agricultural sector.

I can work been 12pm-6pm Weekdays with option of Saturday if pay is good.

Please reach me through:

Ayodeledaniel78@gmail.com
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Born2Breed:

Ha! Try learn and master that heavenly language.

I was born but didn't grow up in Benin. With the help of friends and families back home I strived to master the language.

Make we try, before other people language go become our mothers tongue.

Abeg join me for breakfast, today go betta pass last Sunday.

Koyo otemwen!

Amen oooi

Thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

If you know about the present Obas father you won't be writing this. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.

The man was very active, you dare not steal around his palace. He will invoke the gods on you. It was during his time people were returning stolen items in broad day light. So what's his son's excuse ?

An ordinary citizen to pick up a phone to call the police?

Oga they exchanged fire in front of oba market police station. Mind you it wasn't between the police and hoodlums o, it was a gun battle between 2 cult groups the aiye and eiye.

I knew him far better than you. Not least during his visits to my late relative, one of the Enogies of the Kingdom. Even before he became oba. As little kids back then. I will remind you that most Enogies are children of sons or brothers (princes of Benin) of previous Obas.

How do you even know that no call was made to the police? Were you there? So if the public cannot place a distress call to the police, what is the purpose of the police? I had high ranking people in the police, all now retired. So do not assume what you do not know or accept current mediocrity as the norm. That the FG has allowed police to rot to the point of police demanding fuel money or to be provided with a car first, does not shift the blame to ordinary citizens or traditional authorities.

Oba Erediauwa was far more relaxed than the current Oba. The reforms he's currently carrying out have not happened since Oba Eweka II's time in 1914.

Anini & gang were robbing in Bendel state in the 1985/1986. Not much Oba could do about it. I got to sneakily see daily briefing about insider workings/investigation during Anini time. Family members were in journalism and law enforcement back then. The police didn't even have the correct photo of Anini.

Obas control no organs or institutions of state. Put blames where they belong. Oba Market, airport, govt house area, Aduwawa or wherever robbers or cultists operate, Obas and chiefs have no institutions to tackle them. The political leaders have the constitutional duty.

Before you go on to "Obas get money from govt", the circa 4m Naira or whatever current annual allowance from govt, is not even enough to run palace bureaucracy for a week. The amount Lucky Igbinedion as governor even embezzled part of then. This Oba worked in diplomacy and private business for nearly 40 years (he's mid-60s now) before becoming Oba. Hence wealthy in his own right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Wondering how I can get a hard copy of this book.
7kg omg!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by servercodes001: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2018
tokrizy:

He is dull we know.

but the cow from the Northern part of dis county I mean from daura is PANADOL extra dull.

confused and lifeless clueless and I'm sure he doesn't even understand what it means to be the president of a country infact I will bet my life BUHARI can't spell the word PRESIDENT.

ARGURE WITH UR PHONE

Buhari studied in Aldershot, uk. You how many times did you fail jamb? Im sure you have nothing in this life for you're betting YOUR life on rubbish and lies
Worthless person

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by tokrizy: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2018
servercodes001:

Buhari studied in Aldershot, uk. You how many times did you fail jamb? Im sure you have nothing in this life for you're betting YOUR life on rubbish and lies
Worthless person

I get money pass your full family.

if u doubt let's chat on WhatsApp let me show u things I ve acquired at age 23.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2018
AreaFada2:

I knew him far better than you. Not least during his visits to my late relative, one of the Enogies of the Kingdom. Even before he became oba. As little kids back then. I will remind you that most Enogies are children of sons or brothers (princes of Benin) of previous Obas.

How do you even know that no call was made to the police? Were you there? So if the public cannot place a distress call to the police, what is the purpose of the police? I had high ranking people in the police, all now retired. So do not assume what you do not know or accept current mediocrity as the norm. That the FG has allowed police to rot to the point of police demanding fuel money or to be provided with a car first, does not shift the blame to ordinary citizens or traditional authorities.

Oba Erediauwa was far more relaxed than the current Oba. The reforms he's currently carrying out have not happened since Oba Eweka II's time in 1914.

Anini & gang were robbing in Bendel state in the 1985/1986. Not much Oba could do about it. I got to sneakily see daily briefing about insider workings/investigation during Anini time. Family members were in journalism and law enforcement back then. The police didn't even have the correct photo of Anini.

Obas control no organs or institutions of state. Put blames where they belong. Oba Market, airport, govt house area, Aduwawa or wherever robbers or cultists operate, Obas and chiefs have no institutions to tackle them. The political leaders have the constitutional duty.

Before you go on to "Obas get money from govt", the circa 4m Naira or whatever current annual allowance from govt, is not even enough to run palace bureaucracy for a week. The amount Lucky Igbinedion as governor even embezzled part of then. This Oba worked in diplomacy and private business for nearly 40 years (he's mid-60s now) before becoming Oba. Hence wealthy in his own right.

And what led to the anini rampage ? A son of the place and a member of their gang was killed even after they settled the military governor...A plot twist he went on leave and the military administrator sent to oversee the state during that time signed kelvin eweka's execution order.

So let's not absolve the palace of not been able to do nothing.

I know about the enogie history I know my bini well. I was opportune to meet the oba a lot of times.

And law enforcement I laugh... The person(my gateway to this world) who investigated anini's case and nailed inspector iyamu who was a gallant officer but greed led to his fall.

The AIG whom his driver was shot and accused for his death is my uncle. If he should give you an off the record role played by the traditional institution at that time you will weep.

Mind you not all Enogies are related to the oba. The enogie of ogbeson's late daughter has a child for the present king. I know, people know , the palace knows.

Let me add the leader of the gang was Monday Osunbor, Anini was a mere driver. After osunbor was caught he said give anini 2weeks you go catch am, he no get sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

And what led to the anini rampage ? A son of the place and a member of their gang was killed even after they settled the military governor...A plot twist he went on leave and the military administrator sent to oversee the state during that time signed kelvin eweka's execution order.

So let's not absolve the palace of not been able to do nothing.

I know about the enogie history I know my bini well. I was opportune to meet the oba a lot of times.

And law enforcement I laugh... The person(my gateway to this world) who investigated anini's case and nailed inspector iyamu who was a gallant officer but greed led to his fall.

The AIG whom his driver was shot and accused for his death is my uncle. If he should give you an off the record of the role played by the traditional institution at that time you will weep.

Mind you not all Enogies are related to the oba. The enogie of ogbeson's late daughter has a child for the present king. I know, people know , the palace knows.

Let me add the leader of the gang was Monday Osunbor, Anini was a mere driver. After osunbor 2nd caught he said give anini 2weeks you go catch am, he no get sense.

I made it clear that "MOST" Enogies are royal descendant. That is pretty self-explanatory word in English. Those descended from Obas are known. Those descended from famous generals are also known. Post 1914 it is pretty unknown for any body aside princes to be made Enogie. Palace chief, the ones largely non-hereditary, at most in modern times.

KINGSLEY Eweka by the way.

As for the police investigation, nothing to tell me about it. Even IG Gambo was in the dark. They knew little. From top to bottom.

I knew AIG C.O. even before he became PC. Circumstances surrounding Sgt Otue's death and all. AROUND THAT TIME, not told later what happened.

But some of it was speculation. About who played what role. That I can assure you.

If you look around Nigeria, did Shehu of Borno have the apparatus to fight Boko? No. Can Emir of Zazzau fight Southern Kaduna crisis? No. Neither can those in the Middle Belt do it. I have not seen people castigating them.

We should not hide behind thinly-veiled ethno-centric, religious or whatever prejudices to lay blame on those not responsible for it.

I think the only thing that will satisfy people like you is to scrap anything traditional and ape foreign things in a mediocre way.

Having travelled around countries like Spain, Denmark, Sweden and of course UK see how they preserve their traditions and monarchy, it becomes clear how much inferiority complex is affecting Nigerians.

I personally knew a Caribbean kid of 17 (at least when he was around 7 years old then) who was shot dead about 2 kilometres from Buckingham Palace. And many Nigerian kids killed over the last 2 or 3 years in London lived within 4km radius of Buckingham Palace. Nobody has castigated QEII for holding pomp & pageantry frequently instead of calling police to tackle it. The buck stops with the govt and police each time. Even in UK where Queen Elizabeth is the head of state and can in theory sack the government.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by TAO11(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by fakati(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Who still remember the question grin
The question is mention one Buhari achievement in the past 3 years
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Favor99(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Teflonjake is not Edo, he talks like a tribalistic Nigerian from one of the other 35 states. Look how he is denigrating the oba.
It’s them people from the other 35 states that talk like this.
Pay him no mind
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Favor99:
Teflonjake is not Edo, he talks like a tribalistic Nigerian from one of the other 35 states. Look how he is denigrating the oba.
It’s them people from the other 35 states that talk like this.
Pay him no mind

And FAVOR99 is the edolite?

When una see truth make una talk am, ethnicity which is our biggest problem must die.

Well I am from Ovia.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Favor99(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

When una see truth make una talk am, ethnicity which is our biggest problem must die.

Well I am from Ovia.
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Qwerty4u(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Why is this dude on the left always looking so confused and clueless
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7993547_fbimg1540067845794_jpeg473546270cb0532b2c2b5cd3804fac47
Jonathan cheesy
Nairaland funny die !
Can you imagine I typed “Jonadull_” without the underscore and it came out as Jonathan .
Lmao!
grin grin
Jonathan himself! The definition of “cluelessness”
....... just shut up.. l was in that program and when Jonathan came up to make his speech everywhere went gaga..the whole room was filled with shouts...if u doubt me l show u pics..so he is not clueless..even when oshimole talked and sang nothing much .....so put your talks straight
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by philoedu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
A hefty congratulations to Oba of Benin and the people of Edo State for this singular stride to tell our history in our own perspective that has so much been subjected to much distortion.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by nengibo: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Samantha23:
his cluelessness made him a president of Nigeria for six years. what have you achieved with you "cluefulness"
He has achieved 1500 a month bmc job
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
philoedu:
A hefty congratulations to Oba of Benin and the people of Edo State for this singular stride to tell our history in our own perspective that has so much been subjected to much distortion.
The Edo people are not confined to Edo state.
edo state was created in the 1990's and though it is included in Edo territory, the reverse is not true. Delta state is also made of Edo people, for example. The name Edo was already in use to call the people of Benin Kingdom way before nigeria was ever created.
Here are some precolonial maps of Benin Kingdom. The people living in those lands are called Edo:

precolonial maps of Benin Kingdom:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b77595185.r=Benin?rk=21459;2

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b7759521n.r=Benin?rk=21459;2

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

Well I am from Ovia.
what is "edolite" ?
My people are refferred to as Edo. And you are not one of us, you are probably from imo-state. For your information we were already called Edo long before the creation of nigeria. And the Edo people and land are not confined to Edo state, Delta state is part of Benin Kingdom and its inhabitants are Edo.
Dude, why are you trying to pretend to be Edo, you are Igbo, your "edolite" gave you away.
Inferriority complex makes you troll all day while claiming to be what you are not.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
prolog2:

what is "edolite" ?
My people are refferred to as Edo. And you are not one of us, you are probably from imo-state. For your information we were already called Edo long before the creation of nigeria. And the Edo people and land are not confined to edo state, Delta state is part of Benin Kingdom and its inhabitants are Edo.
Dude, why are you trying to pretend to be Edo, you are igbo, your "edolite" gave you away.
Inferriority complex makes you troll all day while claiming to be what you are not.

Look at this ozuo I am from ovia north east. Why argue with you self, it's not a fund raiser.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

Look at this ozuo I am from ovia north east. Why argue with you self, it's not a fund raiser.
shut the f up, it is not enough to just make a claim for it to be taken as gospel truth.
What kind of edo would call himself "edolite" ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Gowon, SGF, Others Attend Oba Of Benin's Book Launch (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
teflonjake:

sir its just 2 years and you already want the Oba to start having security personnel watch over your house sir. He isn't the chief security officer of the state na. The Oba market incidence happened when there was a fire sir and people stole. Sir if you know how the disbandment of CDA made the state beautiful you will appreciate him, because it was his Father time CDA started. Do you know how palace policies has changed, before people use to lobby to see the Oba but things has changed sir. We all know cultism is a menace in Benin and environs and it has eaten into the fabrics of our society. But it will change with time as we begin to evolve as a people. Lastly can you tell me the name of your village in Ovia North east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors / BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.