Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo (4296 Views)

CACOL To Sue EFCC For Not Probing Fashola / Nyako Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel / N27b Halliburton Scam: Ibb, Abdulsalami, Diya, 77 Others Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by felele(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2010
Isn't it interesting that 49 lawyers have taken a case to court, yet we do not know the name of ANY of them This is just a stunt by Obasanjo's detractors.

He has already sent a reply to the media on the Halliburton issue, and the detractors kept quiet. It's good they went to court sha. By the time their frivolous action is sent to the dustbin, they would at least have made some money from their sponsor, a certain gap-toothed General who thinks it's his birthright to rule Nigeria, despite his blatant disregard for the people of this country, at least from the point of June 12 and Dele Giwa.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2010
Lets be wise Nigerians. This is obviously the evil and satanic agenda of those who are opposed to possitive change in Naija and Goodluck Jonathans presidency come 2011, HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL ROAST ALL OF THEM.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by truly: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2010
felele:

Isn't it interesting that 49 lawyers have taken a case to court, yet we do not know the name of ANY of them This is just a stunt by Obasanjo's detractors.

He has already sent a reply to the media on the Halliburton issue, and the detractors kept quiet. It's good they went to court sha. By the time their frivolous action is sent to the dustbin, they would at least have made some money from their sponsor, a certain gap-toothed General who thinks it's his birthright to rule Nigeria, despite his blatant disregard for the people of this country, at least from the point of June 12 and Dele Giwa.
Your infamous hero will soon taste his own medicine
If Abacha had just done us that one favour of exterminating the vermin, his name would have been written in gold

BTW, when he was in power, whenever people said he was witchunting them with EFCC, he always asked people to go an clear their name
but when left power and his daughter was being sought by EFCC, she started talking about detractors, witch hunting,
It runs in the family

oluagness:

Hold IBB first, Nonsense
Turn by turn
Your man - Obj - is the loudest
So he comes first

This is not nonsense - the man was a pauper in 1999 and now his wealth is obscene

samcc30:

r they mad what about IBB
When GJ made the mistake of sacking NFF and people pointed out that football is not greatest problem here
A lot of people said we have to start somewhere
So I parrot that - we have to start somewhere!
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by truly: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2010
Rexxie:

Lets be wise Nigerians. This is obviously the evil and satanic agenda of those who are opposed to possitive change in Naija and Goodluck Jonathans presidency come 2011, HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL ROAST ALL OF THEM.
What!
The same holy ghost of the bible!
roasting people who are pointing out the omission of a public body
Since when have christians started queuing behind iniquity?
And is this an act of christian love?
even if they err, which is the opposite of what they have done, what about holy ghost forgiveness?
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by kobikwelu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
opportunists i say, bloody opportunists!!!!!

do they think that this is a tort case?

well freaking waste of time.

OBJ is untouchable in this country till his death,

he is a no-go area, he is a former president and as a matter of courtesy, presidents dont probe past presidents

what do the lawyers expect EFCC to do?
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
in all honesty
I feel really sorry for Nigerians and not Nigeria
We as a people deserve better than all these thieves that have been ruling us forever
I hope and pray we wake up before zimbabwe overtakes us
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by frankcj(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
the lawyers are making an effort but is just pouring water on stone. One thing that people forget'' law is made for the masses while the rich flauct the law''.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by sjeezy8: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
while I cant realy say anything about the 49 lawyers cause they werent named

didnt OBJ say Jonathan should look into the halliburton case so he can be vindicated?
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by abbeybuba: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
Get who, Obj, dem no fit.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by Ranoscky(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
se bai la se maa ma wo?
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by eherbal(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2010
BOUT TIME angry
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by Bolubunmi(f): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
49 Lawyers? Make una sofly, sofly trek am o! me i no dey for story telling o! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by kobikwelu(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^^^

opportunists i must say
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^^

opportunists i must say

Are u really this stupid?
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by kobikwelu(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^^

first of all, do i know u

2ndly, are u the kind that wants to get noticed, hence hurling insults to all and sundry

3rdly, ok i have noticed u, here is my autograph
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by redsun(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^

first of all, do i know u

2ndly, are u the kind that wants to get noticed, hence hurling insults to all and sundry

3rdly, ok i have noticed u, here is my autograph

A foolish person is like a hiding ostrich.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by kobikwelu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^^^

i know your kind (being there done it before)

look at it this way, i am the matador, u are the bull,

i act, you respond in typical bull fashion (knee jerk response, charging in with no control, head first)

all i can say is, OOOOLLLLLEEEE, OOOOLLLLEEEEEEE, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by redsun(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
Until people like obasanjo are  brought to book,locked up or killed,nigeria can never move forward.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by DaddyO(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
OBJ is better than the petitioners and their sponsor ( IBB ) combined.

Hope they were paid enough for a pot of stew!
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by redsun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^^

i know your kind (being there done it before)

look at it this way, i am the matador, u are the bull,

i act, you respond in typical bull fashion (knee jerk response, charging in with no control, head first)

all i can say is, OOOOLLLLLEEEE, OOOOLLLLEEEEEEE, grin grin grin grin grin grin

You said it all about yourself,i don't need to know more about you.You are a disillusion and misinformed nigerian,who as always thinks he is smart even when his idea of smartness is based on stack inherent foolishness.
Re: Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo by marketplace(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2010
Some people are bigger than the law of the land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mike Igini The Rec Of Inec In Cross-River G-A-Y? / Military Declare Shoot-on-sight In Jos / Father Mbaka Declares His Support For Gen. Buhari Before 30,000 Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.