Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) (19275 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by zoba88: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2018
PDP Vice presidential candidate, His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi paid a courtesy visit to Chief Nnia Nwodo (President General Ohaneze Ndigbo) at his Enugu residence.Speaking during the visit,he said..

"I am here on a courtesy visit to the president of Ohaneze, Dr. Nnia Nwodo. I have visited Governors Umahi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and will visit other Igbo leaders because our oneness is the key to whatever political goals we pursue as a people."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/2019peter-obi-visits-ohanaze-ndigbo.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Zansu007: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Most igbo people in apc will definitely be voting obi/atiku candidature. Perhaps they seem serious and ready for the job.

Buhari doesn't believe a country needs a ministers to function, that alone is a flux.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Omeokachie: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Atikulating all the way!

Ara ga agba ndi iro tongue

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari has won already...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Bolusticus: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Biafra is a dead cause.

ATIKULATION all the way grin grin grin

The Sun must fall in the East

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Bolusticus: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ewedu is ready grin grin
Go ahead and mine it
magoo10:
oga this one you book space everywhere,i hope all is well
you need some dose of atikuobi cleanser
[/s]
Wait for your DILECTOR's directive, it's just in about two hours.

No Lefelendum, no Erection.

11 Likes 1 Share

Zansu007:
Most igbo people in apc will definitely be voting obi/atiku candidature. [/b]Perhaps they seem serious and ready for the job.

Buhari doesn't believe a country needs a ministers to function, that alone is a flux.

[b]Even if all Igbos in both PDP and APC vote against APC, it wouldn't still count coz they are just 5%, is it the vote that didn't count for GEJ in 2015 that will now count for Buhari in 2019?

Stop feeling important than you your importance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by VcStunner(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Great
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by MeanChris(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Obi no need for jumping upandan visiting proscribed vulture saboteur like Nwodo and his gang of hungry criminals. Is it not better for you to vie for presidency in Biafra Nation than than a mere commissioner in Nigeria contraption? In Biafra we stand.

Bros, I'm Igbo and I can tell you this Biafra dream is just being delusional. The Biafran dream is non unachievable from all looks of it.

I'd have boldly said Kanu is a coward! But let me give him the benefit of the doubt and listen to him this evening. If Kanu by any chance escaped that day... Then SHAME ON HIM! He should better tell us that soldiers took him away and he woke up mysteriously in Israel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obi try harder.. I just hope this IPOB of a thing won't scatter pdp chances..

Any ways, I train those interested in making money online how to freelance..

So you learn a skill from me and the tips I have used so far..

Check out my profile and read my thread on how I do this. You maybe interested.
Note
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oga do fast and start exploring other regions also.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by princeade86(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
obidient and atikulate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by iammo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obi needs to visit the north, starting from the palace of sultan of sokoto and emir of kano , then he should have a meeting with the arewa youth
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
K cool. Political Waka no be small thing o.OBIdiently ATIKUlating grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by magoo10(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bolusticus:
Ok
oga this one you book space everywhere,i hope all is well
you need some dose of atikuobi cleanser

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Airforce01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Your next stop should be Ooni of Ife Palace
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by contigiency(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnia Nwodo is now comfortable because the man visting him is from PDP party him and other ohanaeze group has sympathy for. I thought they said they don't like anything fulani, Muslim and someone who is old. Atiku is of all the attributes they claimed they hated. The excuse they will give now is that, Atiku will restructure the country. But that is being deceitful because they know for sure that Atiku will never do so, as he will still need agreement of all the strata of the country to do so. Besides, they know that Atiku winning is very risky because he will surely ask for 8years and will still come and start crying marginalisation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by kYjelly2: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sowore 2019

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Asslicking yaff start. No matter who you visit, failure is sure for you and your senseless IPOB backers, fvck off...

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by botman111(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obi my man. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by dust144(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
I like the television

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Bambambiglo: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
ipob youts
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Obi no need for jumping upandan visiting proscribed vulture saboteur like Nwodo and his gang of hungry criminals. Is it not better for you to vie for presidency in Biafra Nation than than a mere commissioner in Nigeria contraption? In Biafra we stand.

It can't work grin grin
I see right through you ogbeni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by osemoses1234(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
olaolulazio:
Buhari has won already...
see your teeth
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bolusticus:
Biafra is a dead cause.

ATIKULATION all the way grin grin grin

The Sun must fall in the East

Ewedu is ready grin grin
Go ahead and mine it

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by BafanaBafana: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wait, is that television for real?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
South East is first on the Obi agenda for two main reasons: the impasse that arose in the SE following his choice as running mate to Atiku. Secondly, the fact that he is from there and would need to first put his house in order.

After this, he would need to solidify the pdp base in the South South. Meet critical stakeholders such as Wike, Emmanuel Udom, Okowa etc. and share his thoughts with them. And other parts of the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by sirabu: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ipobians pigs trying to stop their son from VP office.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo President (photos) by Hotfreezer: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

It can't work grin grin
I see right through you ogbeni

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.