Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (429759 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
abekeade1:
Hello everyone,
Please i need some advice here. I am trying to fill DS 160 form for my mum (B2) visitation and was asked if she has been given US visa before, I clicked yes . Then was asked for the month/ year and the visa no.

The problem is that, we are trying to find the passport because it was with my dad before he died. We have looked everywhere and still searching.

I called the embassy contact and was told they can't help me in regards to DS 160

Please what can be done?
I need to fill up so that I can pick a date for her.
I recommend you ask this question in the US Visit Visa Thread, hopefully you'll get a good response there.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by saintrise: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Can I fly in from Abuja and do my medicals with Qlife and return same day??
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
saintrise:
Can I fly in from Abuja and do my medicals with Qlife and return same day??
Yes you can come in with first flight, do your medicals and then return with the last flight (you should be through around 3pm).

However, I'm told there's also an approved medical centre in Abuja. Why don't you use that?

3 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by saintrise: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Did u just say they is one in Abuja? Pls can u help me get the details? I would be most greatful sir..Thanks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by jamoyakz: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2019
saintrise:
Did u just say they is one in Abuja? Pls can u help me get the details? I would be most greatful sir..Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by saintrise: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Thanks alot. So greatful!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Baahubali: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
LegitBachelor:
I recommend you ask this question in the US Visit Visa Thread, hopefully you'll get a good response there.

After scheduling my K1 visa Interview,the confirmation came out with the old DS-160 number which I used in my B2 application some years back.

I already messaged support@ustraveldocs.com and support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com to see if they would rectify it.

No response yet.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Baahubali:

After scheduling my K1 visa Interview,the confirmation came out with the old DS-160 number which I used in my B2 application some years back.

I already messaged support@ustraveldocs.com and support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com to see if they would rectify it.

No response yet.

Calm down bro, you already asked on visa journey. You will get answers
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Baahubali:

No response yet.

I had the same issue. They'll address this issue asap.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Worriedgurl: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=LegitBachelor post=75670999] pls can I use the same passport photograph for my petition on my ds160 form?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Worriedgurl:
pls can I use the same passport photograph for my petition on my ds160 form?
As long as the Passport is not more than 6 months old. But I'll recommend you take new Passport Photo.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 1:57am On Feb 16, 2019
sharpman1:

Great. Congratulations.

I am still waiting for my NOA2

Got NOA2 yet bro?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sharpman1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Got NOA2 yet bro?

Not yet o.

I really don't know what is happening with those people.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Drenimarcus(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
sharpman1:

Not yet o.

I really don't know what is happening with those people.

10 people of the October fliers already got approved. Yours coming soon bro
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sharpman1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Drenimarcus:

10 people of the October fliers already got approved. Yours coming soon bro

Yea. A lot in September, some in October. When they are ready, they will approve.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by A3AP10: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some advise, I am CR1 candidate, is there any forum you guys can refer me to ask my questions, am scheduled for interview...?

Thanks.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by sharpman1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
A3AP10:
Hi guys,

I need some advise, I am CR1 candidate, is there any forum you guys can refer me to ask my questions, am scheduled for interview...?

Thanks.

Check the Nigerian portal on visajourney.com

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nayee: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thanks Guys for the good work.

I applied for K1 Visa and my interview date is next month Please I need your help on the following;

1. Birth Certificate: can one use any of the certificates from the National population commission or Local government of Birth.

2. DS-160 & Appointment confirmation: I have filled my DS-160 form and booked my appointment for K1. There was no place i was asked to use the number on DS-160 to schedule my appointment or in the profile section. please, I need to be clarified on this.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nextlevel2222: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
nayee:
Thanks Guys for the good work.

I applied for K1 Visa and my interview date is next month Please I need your help on the following;

1. Birth Certificate: can one use any of the certificates from the National population commission or Local government of Birth.

2. DS-160 & Appointment confirmation: I have filled my DS-160 form and booked my appointment for K1. There was no place i was asked to use the number on DS-160 to schedule my appointment or in the profile section. please, I need to be clarified on this.

Your number one question, you can use either of the two birth certificates.

Second question, in my own profile, the ds-160 confirmation code was not required.. I think if you have never apply for visa of any category, it will not ask you. Dnt bother yourself about that.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nayee: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
nextlevel2222:

Your number one question, you can use either of the two birth certificates.

Second question, in my own profile, the ds-160 confirmation code was not required.. I think if you have never before apply for visa of any category, it will not ask you. Dnt bother yourself about that.

Thanks so much for your response... I really appreciate.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by A3AP10: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2019
sharpman1:

Check the Nigerian portal on visajourney.com

Merci!!!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by A3AP10: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please i need help about my international police report.

Am unable to retrieve the original police international police clearance from courier service, do you think the printed copy from my email that was submitted to NVC would allow me seat for my interview? plus my interview is few weeks away.... Pls advice.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by abekeade1: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone.

Please i need help. The appointment confirmation for me and my son's only shows the UID number. The DS 160 confirmation no was not showing. Please what can I do?

Tnx guys
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2019
abekeade1:
Hello everyone.

Please i need help. The appointment confirmation for me and my son's only shows the UID number. The DS 160 confirmation no was not showing. Please what can I do?

Tnx guys
The DS-160 confirmation number is the number that shows under the barcode on the left side of your print out. The UID is the one on the right.

It should be there.

But if it isn't, then send a mail to ustraveldocs to resolve this.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2019
A3AP10:
Hi Guys,

Please i need help about my international police report.

Am unable to retrieve the original police international police clearance from courier service, do you think the printed copy from my email that was submitted to NVC would allow me seat for my interview? plus my interview is few weeks away.... Pls advice.
I think they require the original and not a print out. This is because they retain the original after the interview. I think it's among the things they send to the immigration guys at the US port of entry.

So my advice is that you try to get the originals before the interview. But if you can't, you can still go ahead with the interview. They'll approve your visa but put you on admin processing pending when you finally get an original police certificate and submit at a later date.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2019
nayee:

Thanks so much for your response... I really appreciate.
I recommend you use that of NPC. This is because I was told it's that of NPC that is required when you seek adjustment of status on entering the States.

But both is fine as far as the visa interview is concerned.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by saintrise: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Legitbacherlor...Oya comman enter Egpyt air or rwandair and be going to US before your fiancee visit a shrine on your matter..
You should be locked up in a room till u travel..abi?�����
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nextlevel2222: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
LegitBachelor:
I recommend you use that of NPC. This is because I was told it's that of NPC that is required when you seek adjustment of status on entering the States.

But both is fine as far as the visa interview is concerned.

@LegitBachelor I was finally approved. Thanks for being there.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by select500: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
nextlevel2222:

@nextlevel2222,

Congrats!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nextlevel2222: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
select500:

@nextlevel2222,

Congrats!

Thanks dear.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mekusa10: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Congrats man. Please you can also share with us the questions asked. Was the CO even nice?
Congrats again.
nextlevel2222:

Thanks dear.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LegitBachelor: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
nextlevel2222:

Congrats! I'm so so happy for you. My regards to your man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.