Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Freshly Washed Snails - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Freshly Washed Snails (602 Views)

I've Washed My Hands From Anything Nigerian Girls. / I Washed Her Panties. See It — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freshly Washed Snails by Godinmercy: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
We supply hygienic freshly washed healthy snails in a well package manner, that can be store in the freezer for a long period of time. This take away stress of breaking and washing of snails every now and then from you, even prevent you from getting yourself hurt in the process of breaking the snail shell. Snail is a good sources of: Iron, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Selenium and Omega-3. Contact: 08036181265.

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues / I'm A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long As You Can Pay - Slay Queen / Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.