Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? (602 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Between men and women who handles rejection and heartbreak better. / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
In relationships and marriage,it is usually expected that partners will share some of their deep secrets together with the hope and belief that their secrets are safe.

Without sentiments and prejudice who handle shared secrets better?
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by Saff(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
I’ve realised that men gossip more than women these days. From morning till night it’s only to watch football, drink beer and gossip about one babe or the other.

Men will run to their mothers about everything like babies, especially if he is the only son. If it’s not his mother, his friends must know what is going. They don’t know how to handle life situations. Women are more observant about who they tell their personal info to.
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by highqueen(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Men have got a leakage in their mouth of recent.

They are too loquacious.

Hei, I dare not tell a man anything cos he will disperse it like wind all in the name of brother code.
Mtcheew angry
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by TeamDoctor: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

They are too loquacious.

Hei, I dare not tell a man anything cos he will disperse it like wind all in the name of brother code.
Mtcheew angry

I will like learn this brother code can you throw more light?
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by dollytino4real(f): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
depends on ur area, 4 me women kip secret more than men
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
trust nigerian women with your deepest secrets at your peril
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by donweasley(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
According to a study, modern men cannot keep a secret
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by Foodforthought: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

They are too loquacious.

Mtcheew angry
Generalization is a great flaw in writing or expression especially on a public forum.
How many men do you know?
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by Foodforthought: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Someone mentioned that guys run to their mothers to discuss their relationship issues. How is that a problem if I may ask.I don't think it is worse than some ladies running to their friends to discuss same. Just my opinion
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by habsydiamond(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Women are like parrots they hardly keep secrets... Whenever they intend to keep one and misunderstanding occur na den u go dey hear everything wey Una cook wey house burn on top CNN... With women u don't need internet or social media cos dem be satellite on their own... The fear of women with ur secret is the beginning of heathly and safety living....I don tell u ooo.. am out mehn! undecided
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by HardMirror(m): 6:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Saff:
I’ve realised that men gossip more than women these days. From morning till night it’s only to watch football, drink beer and gossip about one babe or the other.

Men will run to their mothers about everything like babies, especially if he is the only son. If it’s not his mother, his friends must know what is going. They don’t know how to handle life situations. Women are more observant about who they tell their personal info to.
i have several friends obviously, but know only one guy that fits your description. Any man that runs to tell his mum everything is not a man, he is a pvssy ass nigga. My mum would only bring in her emotions and selfishness into anything i tell her (all mums do this). We tell them what they can handle.

But i agree, men talk more about themselves to others. While women talk about others with others.
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2018
HardMirror:
i have several friends obviously, but know only one guy that fits your description. Any man that runs to tell his mum everything is not a man, he is a pvssy ass nigga. My mum would only bring in her emotions and selfishness into anything i tell her (all mums do this). We tell them what they can handle.

But i agree, men talk more about themselves to others. While women talk about others with others.

grin
MEN TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES AND SHARE THEIR DEEPEST INFO WITH OTHER MEN BECAUSE JUST LIKE MOST MEN, THE MOST THEY CAN DO IS LAUGH AND DRINK ABOUT EVERYTHING.

BUT WOMEN KEEP THEIR PERSONAL INFO AWAY FROM OTHER WOMEN BECAUSE OF WOMEN'S HYPOCRISY. THEY'LL JUDGE AND CONDEMN EACH OTHER FOR THINGS THEY THEMSELVES ARE GUILTY OF.

WHY DO YOU THINK MANY WOMEN KEEP MALE BEST FRIENDS THEY CAN ALWAYS RUN TO, TALK WITH, AND LEAN ON? CUS HER SECRET IS SAFE EVEN IF HE SHARES WITH 1000 FRIENDS. BUT LET ONE WOMAN HEAR IT, AND ONE DAY, THE ENTIRE FEMALE COMMUNITY WILL USE IT AGAINST HER..

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin
MEN TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES AND SHARE THEIR DEEPEST INFO WITH OTHER MEN BECAUSE JUST LIKE MOST MEN, THE MOST THEY CAN DO IS LAUGH AND DRINK ABOUT EVERYTHING.

BUT WOMEN KEEP THEIR PERSONAL INFO AWAY FROM OTHER WOMEN BECAUSE OF WOMEN'S HYPOCRISY. THEY'LL JUDGE AND CONDEMN EACH OTHER FOR THINGS THEY THEMSELVES ARE GUILTY OF.

WHY DO YOU THINK MANY WOMEN KEEP MALE BEST FRIENDS THEY CAN ALWAYS RUN TO, TALK WITH, AND LEAN ON? CUS HER SECRET IS SAFE EVEN IF HE SHARES WITH 1000 FRIENDS. BUT LET ONE WOMAN HEAR IT, AND ONE DAY, THE ENTIRE FEMALE COMMUNITY WILL USE IT AGAINST HER..
sense would not kill you. Women gossip more because they are talking about other people, they dont talk about themselves because they know they would be exposing themselves to ridicule.

We guys are true friends even to the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2018
Battle of sexes grin

*parks my car with no name grin
Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin

Well said

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Shared Secrets Better-a Man Or Woman??? by faithugo64(f): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2018
A mature mind
Its not about gender

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Assume Staring At A Guy Is Flirting? / Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport / 9 Turn Offs For Guys Girls Don’t Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.