Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (68570 Views)

Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by demoBaba: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
I think Atiku is burafaaaa future presidio....
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Homeboiy: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Throughout the broadcast he desist from using the word Zoo
but he didn't tell us what we want to hear
about how he escaped
still listening to his interview

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by gidgiddy: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
One of the most powerful speeches I ever heard in my life
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Angelparadise: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Only cow lovers and pigs that take buhari as the god will stay when his mission have not been achieve to be killed by cow lovers and murderers . So are you still mocking him for escaping or you are among the cow lovers that prefer cow to your family.
Is not a crime to use your senses during APC administration
Lordofthewest:
Lol..So in summary,.No lefelendum No Erection na PDP go suffer am. But I was told the dude escaped Nigeria dressed in skirt and blouse like a woman why is he now forming messiah all of a sudden?
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by eebraa(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Life broadcast
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by blaise26abj(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
I dare him to come to nigeria. Idiot is in isreal ranting. Coward. Your dog and cousin have more courage than you. Pussy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by tartar9(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Notice how all their biafran heroes are unbalanced peeps. From ffk to fayose and asari dokubo. Even their adopted hero donald trump get comma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Almunjid(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..So in summary,.No lefelendum No Erection na PDP go suffer am. But I was told the dude escaped Nigeria dressed in skirt and blouse like a woman why is he now forming messiah to his dumb disciples all of a sudden?
This Kanu abi na Kunu dey on top tree dey find Cow trouble, if he know say he get power make he drop come down na. Make cow create hole for that him big head. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by HomeOfMe(f): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
kirajustice:
Nnamdi Kanu is his current life broadcast said that the Nigerian army invaded his home to kill him and his family. He said that the army killed his Dog, Jack and killed his cousin.

He also said that IPOB stands with Governor Ayo Fayose in this time of his trial. He also thanked Asari Dokubo, describing as a brother. He said;

"I want to send my solidarity to @GovAyoFayose and assure him that Biafra will stand by him in this our of need, we will have a special place for him in Biafra, I thank all my sureties that stood by me, my unavailability was forced on me"

He said that they planned to kill him because his court case held no water. He claims that the charges was bogus and that the Nigerian government had no case against.

Kanu also stated that his followers will not participate in any election. He said;

"I decree that there is no longer South East or South South Nigeria, it shall be known as Biafra, without referendum nothing will happen in Nigeria. IPOB will not participate in any election and that position will never change"

Listen to the full broadcast HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-live-broadcast-begins-live-updates-listen/
It's clear that what this man is seeking cannot be gotten especially from this administration. He should have tried this when Jonathan was president. I advise him to go face his business and family and stop all these. I might be wrong but I feel that all this is just political. They should let peace loving citizens live their lives in peace and harmony.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by OgogoroNo2: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by GambaOsaka: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
This clown's financial reserves are depleting and he needs a refill..... Oya gullible people over to to. Start sending your money to support the 'struggle'.... Mtschew... Onye oshi
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Truthcat: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wait let Atiku give him some money first and see if he won't go quiet again. Ask yourself why he's been silent all this time, the man is broke and came back out to swindle the gullible, won't you contribute money for sighting your lord? FRAUD!
arabbunkum:
Truly, this man is not the coward.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by thatigboman: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Abjay97:
For igbos only..
Like for Nnamdi Kanu's boycott of 2019 elections
Share if you will vote Atiku/Obi come 2019...
we will vote atiku in 2019. Simple and short
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Hassan88(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
South south Ko .-. Sultan Ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by AnanseK(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chu2k2:
Northern gambarees and the western afonjas will die of heart attack tonight...
adieu to all of u children of hate...

On the contrary, they are celebrating. Your cowardly leader has surfaced to divide you further from a safe distance.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by NwaEri(f): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na Why u dey run , na why u dey run, no be you say u be oga , na why u dey run. 2x.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by musicwriter(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
I listened to the broadcast. Did I hear him well; when he said he's British not Nigerian? Because Britain created Nigeria!!. Now I am beginning to think this whole thing is misplaced priority because Igbo land was already a stste on it's own before the British arrived.

You cannot be friends with Britain who created Nigeria and be against the Nigerian government at the same time. I don't get it.

Note: Britain stands at the root of the problem not the Nigerian government. In fact, Britain is still in charge by creating and controlling the elites to some extent.

It's easier to disintegrate Nigeria by getting the backing of Britain. Again, they are still in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by BigBros147(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
This man is clearly delusional. South south under Biafra I honestly don't know if Kanu just started taking codeine. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by sacx: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lol, this clown. Be forming early morning miscreant cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by KANUISALIVE: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaEri:
Ndi Biafra....

Why is Nnamdi Kanu surfacing now..

After causing soo many deaths...

Who killed them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by OKorowanta: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dexpro:
grin grin grin

Cownu.... Guy must be high on cow dung! You thank your sureties for jumping bail?

You stand with Fayose in this 'our' your trying time? Same person that said kill a Yoruba person before you kill a snake?

Those things you said back then are still very much on the internet bro...

Cowardice raised to power 10.

You need ask yourself f you understand yourself.. Even ops typo error is blamed on KANU because of your unfounded hatred.
Fulani follow follow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Almunjid:
This Kanu or Kunu dey on top tree dey find Cow trouble, if he know say he get power make he drop come down na. Make cow create hole for that him big head. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by brightalo17: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
What about FFK? the same person that claimed Nnamdi called him hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Dinho20(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
hucienda:
Well, that much is true. It's obvious the Nigerian Army wanted to kill him.

Still a mystery is how he escaped.
THEY SHOT HIM BUT HE SHOUTED ODESHI, WHICH MEANS NOTHING DEY HAPPEN, AND HE DISAPEAR

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
hucienda:
Well, that much is true. It's obvious the Nigerian Army wanted to kill him.

Still a mystery is how he escaped.
Read this keenly..."Don't be carried away by excitement of the hero's return but be alert to understand the "game" played behind the CAM".
NNAMDI KANU's SIGHTING: My take.
If the reported sighting of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Jerusalem todayis true, I join millions of our people in welcoming him.
At least we can now confirm that he is a live and in great health.
I had personally published several essays asking his whereabouts and insisting that Igbo leaders and the Buhari government be held accountable for his disappearance along with his parents.
It is good to know he is alive and kicking.
But I am a little skeptical. Mazi Kanu surrendered his passports to the authorities as part of his bail conditions sometime in 2017. Was that passport released to him in secret? What deal did he make with whoever released his travel documents?
Then what about his parents?
Did they travel to Israel with him?
What route did they use? Nnamdi Kanu had become an international figure and cannot be missed by photo journalists in any part of the world. How did he get to Israel? By boat? Provided by who? When did he arrive Israel? Why was Western Wall chosen as his place of first public appearance? What import is there in the symbolism?
There sure would be more questions than we can answer immediately. I am certain that in a few days or weeks, we will know more than we currently do.
I must however invite all of us to be alert.
I suspect that a certain game is being played and we will miss that if we get carried away by the excitement of the hour.
I will share a little historical insight here.
In 1982, Mr Shehu Shagari was the president. He had a very woeful run but was desperate to remain in power. Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was in Asylum in Ivory Coast. He had fled Nigeria at the end of the Biafran War. Ojukwu even in defeat was a man Igbos adore. He was our hero and remains so.
Shagari would be squaring off against another equally respected son of Igboland. His name is Nnamdi Azikiwe. He was the leader of the NPP. Shagari's party was the NPN. Zik was a threat to Shagari's second term ambition even though an Igbo man - Alex Ekwueme was Shagari's vice.
Zik's popularity was a problem Shagari must neutralize to stand any chance of relection. He was already sure of losing the West to Mr Obafemi Awolowo.
Something needed to be done.
Step in Chuba Okadigbo- Shagari's political advisor.
Mr Okadigbo who went on to become senate president in 99 was a very brilliant man. He knew what needed to be done.
"Grant state pardon and immunity from prosecution to Ojukwu, grant him a hero's welcome...." Okadigbo proposed.
It was a decision that was bound to create a lot of controversies considering Ojukuw's role in the war, his unpredictability and sheer brilliance. Shagari was not sure he could manage the Ojukwu effect quite well. But he needed to make a gesture that would give him a fighting chance in Igboland- the cost notwithstanding.
Ojukwu at first was reluctant but Okadigbo was insistent, assuring the war lord that he had nothing to be afraid of. Ojukwu agreed. In July 1982
Okadigbo was tasked with the responsibility of traveling to Ivory coast to see Ojukwu. He was to convince him to accept Shagari's state pardon. Ojukwu at first was reluctant but Okadigbo was insistent, assuring the war lord that he had nothing to be afraid of. Ojukwu agreed. In July 1982, Ojukwu returned to Nigeria- a hero, cheered by thousands of Igbos across the streets of Enugu including my own mother who has never stopped talking about his "afo onu."
Ojukwu's return and the knowledge that it was Shagari that granted him pardon was sure to sway Igbo voters. Ojukwu and Zik were never friends. Ojukwu had felt betrayed by Zik in the heat of the war. Perhaps as a way of exacting his revenge, Ojukwu declared for NPN and became it's senatorial candidate. He may have done that to either spit Zik in the face or perhaps it was part of a deal he reached with Okadigbo. You never can tell.
Eventually, the election came and Zik Lost. Ojukwu also lost. It was a great miscalculation politically- joining partisan politics. He should have seen the trapped- imagine the most loved Igbo man losing out to a nonentity. They only wanted him back in the country but not in the senate. It was a master-stroke. The Igbos were "back" in Nigeria, Shagari was back as president and Ojukwu was back home.
2019 is around the corner.
It is an election year.
Buhari would be running against PDP that has a very popular Igbo man on the ticket.
Buhari is largely and perhaps justifiably disliked by Igbos.
He needs to break our "ice"
Nnamdi Kanu is the Ojukwu of this age- the "liberator" of his people. He would sway Igbo votes in favour of whoever he wishes.
But Buhari or whoever is playing from the Shagari rulebook is certain that Mazi Kanu has no interest in election or going to the senate.
He is calling for a boycott. He does not trust Nigerian election. It is either Biafra or death.
But we must refuse to be decieved. Even without all the facts, I can tell you a game is being played. Election boycott in Igboland would work in Buhari's favour. He will be the ultimate beneficiary.
Make no mistake.
No one in Abuja suddenly began to like Nnamdi Kanu or his campaign. It is all about how it can profit the powers that be.
We must be attentive- me and you.
I will tell you more when I have them.
Copied cc : Jokanky

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by 042rebel: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fani Kayode is now officially Nigeria's Liar-in-Chief. Lai Mohammed is still a learner compared to this guy. PDP should expel the fool before he ruins their chances completely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Expensive2000(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
He ran away because he didn't want war to break out!
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Slimzain: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
My mind dey tell me say this guy escaped by ship that was Asia bound. More reason why it took him almost one year to resurface.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
The idiot at it again.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by 8stargeneral: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu is real deal,biafra must restored

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by maisauki: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
I hereby decree...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.