Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads (24224 Views)

Is This The Worse Tattoo Artist In The World(disturbing Photos) / Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by legibow: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2018
iphanyiuma:
Funny how cheap gold circle 60 naira can prevent all that.. No child deserves to grow without either of the parents.. If you never ready abeg use condom..

To all the irresponsible baby daddies out there
Take am gringrin

May every hand that likes this post have a fruitful week
laff, na them they rush them....
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by KelB(m): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Shola will be like now "Louder!! So that people at the back can hear you" Say NO to child outside wedlock
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by kclem(m): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2018
DBD wizkid.
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by SEGLIZ: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:
Who ask this one for his opinion?

the "truth is bitter", so they say. your bad mouth no go kill you.
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by SEGLIZ: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2018
davillian:
Rip English.
Can't understand what he is trying to say .

English teacher, those are typos there. so don't play the truth is his message down, or you be victim ni.
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
dafuq is bruhaha? why do we use uncalled for type of grammer that even the english people will never use

Who told you that English people will never use it?

For your information, the word 'Brouhaha' is a state of social agitation when a minor incident gets out of control, sometimes referred to as an uproar.

Typically, a brouhaha is marked by controversy and fuss that can seem, afterwards, to have been pointless or irrational.
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by nnaamehn(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2018
tzargeemedia:
Following the unending news of babymama—babydaddy drama all over the media lately, celebrity tattoo artist and beautician, Bizzyaski has aired his opinion on the matter. He took to his instagram page to clamour for men to be alive to their responsibilities. What do you think?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/10/celebrity-tattoo-artist-bizzyaski.html
Opinion seekers everywia

Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by Alexrayz(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2018
tzargeemedia:
Following the unending news of babymama—babydaddy drama all over the media lately, celebrity tattoo artist and beautician, Bizzyaski has aired his opinion on the matter. He took to his instagram page to clamour for men to be alive to their responsibilities. What do you think?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/10/celebrity-tattoo-artist-bizzyaski.html

When d girl in question can't be trusted recent figure show parental fraud has risen to 30 percent so I believe the way d man behave is a reflection of how he see the relationship
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by davillian(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:

English teacher, those are typos there. so don't play the truth is his message down, or you be victim ni.
Truth be told the write up is childish.
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by SEGLIZ: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
davillian:

Truth be told the write up is childish.

Hey! my bro you get bad mouth. haha! try do by appreciate a man with reasoning now, at least the message if nothing. okay the write-up is childish but there an iota of sense in it. d guy don suffer your hand o.
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by davillian(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:

Hey! my bro you get bad mouth. haha! try do by appreciate a man with reasoning now, at least the message if nothing. okay the write-up is childish but there an iota of sense in it. d guy don suffer your hand o.
Lol no mind me.
I can summarize his 12 lines into 5 lines and still make more sense than his 12lines.
If you be my lecturer and write this kind thing for you abeg tell me wetting u go do with my paper. grin
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by SEGLIZ: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2018
davillian:

Lol no mind me.
I can summarize his 12 lines into 5 lines and still make more sense than his 12lines.
If you be my lecturer and write this kind thing for you abeg tell me wetting u go do with my paper. grin

can't stop laughing. I sure hate epistles, straight on point does it. mind you the guy was trying to impress while expressing himself. at the least himself go pass through front of school now.
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by Fitbillionairep: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Zionista:

Who told you that English people will never use it?

For your information, the word 'Brouhaha' is a state of social agitation when a minor incident gets out of control, sometimes referred to as an uproar.

Typically, a brouhaha is marked by controversy and fuss that can seem, afterwards, to have been pointless or irrational.
did i tell u i dont know the meaning. i said even english people wont use that. i have very many english and american biz partners and they use very simple and precise english. say what you know man
Re: Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads by davillian(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
SEGLIZ:

can't stop laughing. I sure hate epistles, straight on point does it. mind you the guy was trying to impress while expressing himself. at the least himself go pass through front of school now.
Na speed train carry am pass front of school bedat grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.