Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. (1912 Views)

Why Do People Get Angry When They Call Out A Deadbeat Mother. / Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Calls Him Out For Being A Deadbeat / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
I think if more women should rise up against deadbeat fathers and take a stand against irresponsible fathers like Ngozi Ezeonu and Regina Daniel's mum, deadbeat fathers who always believe that their children will come back to them after they must have grown up under the roof and struggle of their mothers will have a rethink.

This is from a Facebook user
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=915879408830587&id=342561486162385

Lalasticlala

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
The man decides where he puts his money.
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by AfroKnight: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lol.

This one has decided to lose sleep because of men.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
proclinician:
The man decides where he puts his money.
Are you a deadbeat dad? Are you guilty?
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
AfroKnight:
Lol.

This one has decided to lose sleep because of men.
Women are becoming wiser these days.
You can't eat your cake and have it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Seen.

Next!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
FuckBots:
Seen.

Next!!!!
undecided
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who will rise up to the women who make their poor and innocent husbands raise bastards?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Are you a deadbeat dad? Are you guilty?

First question u should have asked is "are u married" but that's not the point though. The man like if I wanna get married I will decide where I put my money and it stays sacrosanct. Some things are not to be played down on and I can't get involved with a woman that doesn't understand some things are sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
0KNM:
Who will rises up to the women who make their poor and innocent husbands raise bastards?
You can start the movement. undecided
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

You can start the movement. undecided
I am not a victim

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
proclinician:

First question u should have asked is "are u married" but that's not the point though. The man like if I wanna get married I will decide where I put my money and it stays sacrosanct. Some things are not to be played down on and I can't get involved with a man that doesn't understand some things are sacrosanct.
Well, if you decide to honour a deadbeat dad over a step dad or guidance, you don't deserve to be called my husband. Shikena. Go donate your coins somewhere.
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
0KNM:
I am not a victim
Lool. If you say so.
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Well, if you decide to honour a deadbeat dad over a step dad or guidance, you don't deserve to be called my husband. Shikena. Go donate your coins somewhere.

God forbid. I reject. U know who u de follow talk? I don fvck myself up be that Na.
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
proclinician:

God forbid. I reject. U know who u de follow talk? I don fvck myself up be that Na.
Are you okay? I gave an example using the man you said would put his money where he desires and I wasn't making references to you.
You probably a teenager, and I won't condescend thinking of someone like you.
I have taste and standard. Oya, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Lool. I gave an example using the man you said would put his money where he desires and I wasn't making references to you.
You probably a teenager, and I won't condescend thinking of someone like you.
I have taste and standard. Oya, go and sleep.

No u don't come and say some shit using second and first person singular pronouns. It's scary

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Women are becoming wiser these days.
You can't eat your cake and have it. grin

Wait, you call this wisdom? grin Okay. There’s always one man somewhere who would clear the eyes of “wise” women like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
proclinician:

No u don't come and say some shit using second and first person singular pronouns. It's scary
Cognitive dissonance is at play here. Run along kid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
AfroKnight:

Wait, you call this wisdom? grin Okay. There’s always one man somewhere who would clear the eyes of “wise” women like this. grin
Yeah. When women start getting all their emotions and integrity in check which men have been playing and riding on for long, it means that women are now smart and wiser.
I know you are seriously pained the women are now understanding your tactics and playing a fast one on you.
Ndo eeh. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ngozi Ezeonu and Rita are setting the pace.
Hopefully, other ignorant ladies will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Cognitive dissonance is at play here. Run along kid.

Haha see mumu. U and who de do that one. Everyday man man man. Jobless things. U women brought the downfall of man and still cant let man be. A reasonable someone would say okay my biological dad deserves the penny tagged bride price as tradition determined and it ends there but the man that took care of me all through i will do even greater for him ...nope. A man must provide it when u have spent all the days of your youths idling amd gossiping. How do young women of today including the empty tank talking nonsense here manage to stay alive in perpetual emptiness. It's all shameful i tell u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
proclinician:

Haha see mumu. U and who de do that one. Everyday man man man. Jobless things. U women brought the downfall of man and still cant let man be. A reasonable someone would say okay my biological dad deserves the penny tagged bride price as tradition determined but the man that took care of me all through i will do even greater for him ...nope. A man must provide it. How do young women of today including the empty tank talking nonsense here manage to stay alive in perpetual emptiness. It's all shameful i tell u
[/s]
All shades of gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by proclinician: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:
[s][/s]
All shades of gibberish.
Go and think about ur life miss. If ur dad absconded because he saw no light at the end of the tunnel raising you in as much as his guess was right, i wouldn't give him a high five okay someone like me will stick around and see to the end. But you see the man that stood his ground for u, dont wait for any young guy to come pay him back all in the name of a stupid bride price, what bride for crying out loud? Probably the one with tens of body counts?. Buy him a car, build him a house for goodness sake give him all that he desires issa simple sturv. Allow the sperm donor as u called it take his bride price with a thanks but no thanks goodbye and that's all.

Ok i'm done schooling u its bed time. enjoy ur night.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
proclinician:

Go and think about ur life miss. If ur dad absconded because he saw no light at the end of the tunnel raising you in as much as his guess was right, i wouldn't give him a high five okay someone like me will stick around and see to the end. But you see the man that stood his ground for u, dont wait for any young guy to come pay him back all in the name of a stupid bride price, what bride for crying out loud? Probably the one with tens of body counts?. Buy him a car, build him a house for goodness sake give him all that he desires issa simple sturv. Allow the sperm donor as u called it take his bride price with a thanks but no thanks goodbye and that's all.

Ok i'm done schooling u its bed time. enjoy ur night.
You sound so pained and angry and takes the whole 1hr to write same crap as usual.
Are you a deadbeat dad for the second time?
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by AfroKnight: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

Yeah. When women start getting all their emotions and integrity in check which men have been playing and riding on for long, it means that women are now smart and wiser.
I know you are seriously pained the women are now understanding your tactics and playing a fast one on you.
Ndo eeh. cry

Like I said, all it takes is just one guy to turn you women into philosophers cheesy grin posting nuggets on your WhatsApp status and on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Paxie55: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
AfroKnight:

Like I said, all it takes is just one guy to turn you women into philosophers cheesy grin posting nuggets on your WhatsApp status and on Facebook.
You are just dumb.
Behind that laughing meme is a sad soul, weeping on what and how women has taken drastic step in curtailing your excesses.
Keep crying.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by AfroKnight: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:

You are just dumb.
Behind that laughing meme is a sad soul, weeping on what and how women has taken drastic step in curtailing your excesses.
Keep crying.

cheesy grin
Just one guy and the internet would be flooded with “I’m a strong woman”, “Love yourself no matter what. No man can love you” grin

The guy has not even shown up and this one is triggered.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by AstroG: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paxie55:
I think if more women should rise up against deadbeat fathers and take a stand against irresponsible fathers like Ngozi Ezeonu and Regina Daniel's mum, deadbeat fathers who always believe that their children will come back to them after they must have grown up under the roof and struggle of their mothers will have a rethink.

This is from a Facebook user
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=915879408830587&id=342561486162385

Lalasticlala

All Shades of Trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Fizzymike1(m): 3:37am On Feb 24, 2020
I think our today women are all marlians
Re: Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins. by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Paxie55:
Ngozi Ezeonu and Rita are setting the pace.
Hopefully, other ignorant ladies will follow suit.
Amen to that!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes / “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? / I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.