Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State (25661 Views)

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by mcgift(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Op Dem dey do you this morning
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by colossus91(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
one of the things I learnt from my m was never to separate a fight,leave them to do what they like till them tire.....I can't kill masef
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by lochi01(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2018
if u see (learn to mind ur business)
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by pweetygiftofGod(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2018
I'm not a peacemaker, so many people say that to me.
it's not cowardice my dear, I've seen a situation where someone lost her eyes in the process of separating fights, some sustained bodily injuries and in worse cases some die etc and after the innocent peacemaker is injured or killed they will realize it wasn't worth the fight.
God forbid, it's not my blood they will use to separate their fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by FTjnr(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2018
that's why it's good to allow two fighters fight themselves to coma.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by felo812000(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2018
CHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U REALLY GOT ME MEHN
inoki247:
why seprates a fight when I have a camera to record a live wrestlemania... daz y I love myself even if a chicken is fighting na to go look for a nail to make d fight sweet
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Randy100: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Wicked world. Everybody is blaming the guy for seperating the fight. One day somebody will attack you and nobody will be there to separate the fight because everybody will be minding his business. I refuse to blame you Mr christian for blessed are the peacemaker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Good job
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Olodo24: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2018
for your next life, no be person go tell you to mind your business
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by AmazingELixir: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2018
grin

Christian was lucky the police got there on time ooh....he would have lost more than his life....in Ogun state corpses are potential goldmine...if you know you know!
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2018
The bible says: Blessed are the peacemakers for theirs is the kingdom of God..

Don't be recieved, separate fight if you can, as long as you have a good intention, and not siding any party. I believed the Christian guy was siding the bar owner, hence the customer stabbed him

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2018
It's unfortunate he died.

Those of you talking about how it's good to mind your business, you do realize "not minding one's business " could save someone's life?
But before trying to settle a fight, check if the people fighting are sane. If it's too dangerous please call the police.

It's just sad he died though.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by computerglobal(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Tonimordred:
seperating techniques

Use Centrifugation Method to separate them grin
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Hassan88(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Always mind ur businesr. Naso i collect heavy punch 4 my left eye, dat was nt meant 4 me from my frd when i dey try settle fight. I nearly piss 4 body. That day i learnt two lessons: Never u enter the center of two fighting and always mind ur business, beta walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by AFONJACOW(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2018
I don't like to settle issues rather I will stay afar and encourage you guys to kill unah selves with any available dangerous weapon.... Ndi Ara
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by KelB(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Mind your business... dey no go hear
RIP sha
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by chuddyforlife(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2018
emmie14:
And some of his body parts missing

my broda i tire oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by AtikuDeman: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2018
He made a grave mistake that eventually took him to his grave. Since they didn't seek for his opinion before fighting, why separate what you did not initiate. He must be regretting now
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by AtikuDeman: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Jestin:
The man did not study separation techniques well enough.
You must be a cation...
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Casemiro(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2018
989900:
lipsrsealed

All 2018 . . . All 2019 . . . And forevermore.

I always knew this picture would show up that's why I opened the thread. Thanks for not disappointing

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
separate fight? who da hell wants to separate fights nowadays? let them kill themselves, just take out your phone and video the whole damm! fight or murder that's what people do Nowadays.

Now he is dead.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by sleek214(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olalan:
Quite unfortunate....... When settling disputes one should be very conscious of not getting hurt
I guess the peacemaker took sides.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by sCun: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
What is surname? Is he Igbo?
Hope his skull is intact?
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Instead of him to video the fight on his phone he is separating them. Ewu gambia!
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Crunchyd2018(f): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
I wonder why people like forming captain america by tampering with fights..
Stab them well.
are u even human at all..
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Tonimordred(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
computerglobal:

Use Centrifugation Method to separate them grin
are dey fighting
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by madgoat(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by warlord24(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
I have sworn to myself even i see 2chickens fighting.. i will stay afar to enjoy the fight.. talk more of real people.. abeg I cnt come and go to hospital for nothing o.
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Charleslewizy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
GisterBlogger:
cool

See his photos >>> HERE

I see as the photo full everywhere undecided
Re: Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State by Jestin: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Tonimordred:
seperating techniques

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Police Foil Evans Plan To Escape From Prison / Bartender Jailed Eight Years For Illegal Withdrawals From Employer’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.