Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland (1813 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Mehn this is a real fact, I've been to Ghana and Ethiopia, and I've seen lotsa pretty girls, Nigerian girls ain't match for.

Say Dem swear with ugly girls for this country? Most of them they don't work out, they are too lazy and don't watch their weight.

Nigerian men are really trying angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2018
But if they open gv you, you go enter....
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by delugajackson: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2018
So you went to Ghana and Ethiopia to disgrace us with this your bad English? Between Nigerian girls and your grammar, I don't know which is uglier.

I suggest you work on your bad use of English before coming online to rant like a lost puppy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by mimimile93: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
Mehn this is a real fact, I've been to Ghana and Ethiopia, I've seen lotsa pretty girls Nigerian girls ain't match for.

Say Dem swear with ugly girls for this country? Most of them they don't work out, they are too lazy and don't watch their weight.

Wow! Coming from a 16yr old boy whose ugliness can shutdown a computer.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2018
youngest85:
But if they open gv you, you go enter....
I'm done with naija girls, no way! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Wow! Coming from a 16yr old boy whose ugliness can shutdown a computer.

Have you seen me before
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by navzla(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerin girls ain't ugly.what i dis like about em is the workout aspect, if only our girls will start taking work out serious. .then they will ve that all perfect looks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by mimimile93: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
Have you seen me before
Have you seen all Nigerian girls before?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2018
navzla:
Nigerin girls ain't ugly.what i dis like about em is the workout aspect, if only our girls will start taking work out serious. .then they will ve that all perfect looks
I'm not saying all are ugly, most of them are very dirty, big unattractive stomach, stinking pvssy. Some of them smell of shit. Ewww! Very disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Take a hike! angry
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MrSensor(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
come and join me here in South Africa and you will never think the same. Beautiful and curvy everywhere like flowers. No wonder whites chose to permanently staying in South Africa. chai
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2018
So in your infinite wisdom, having assessed ALL Nigerian ladies in all the 36 states of the Federation, you believe that Ghanaian ladies are prettier than Nigerian ladies? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Uglymugg: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2018
MrSensor:
come and join me here in South Africa and you will never think the same. Beautiful and curvy everywhere like flowers. No wonder whites chose to permanently staying in South Africa. chai

White people camping there is what helped not the other way round
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MrSensor(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Uglymugg:

White people camping there is what helped not the other way round
come and explore beautiful things.
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by mimimile93: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2018
MrSensor:
That is not the reason whites stay in SA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by mimimile93: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
I'm not saying all are ugly, most of them are very dirty, big unattractive stomach, stinking pvssy. Some of them smell of shit. Ewww! Very disgusting.
Says a 16yr old boy who only takes his bathe when he's been shouted on by his mom
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MJBOLT: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2018
delugajackson:
So you went to Ghana and Ethiopia to disgrace us with this your bad English? Between Nigerian girls and your grammer, I don't know which is uglier.

I suggest you work on your bad use of English before coming online to rant like a lost puppy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MJBOLT: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2018
op please kindly upload pictures of you mum and sisters for us to see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MJBOLT: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
the whites chose to stay permantely because they were exploiting south africans

MrSensor:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MrSensor(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2018
MJBOLT:
the whites chose to stay permantely because they were exploiting south africans

exploiting how? But we, Nigerians and people of other African countries are full everywhere in this county (South Africa). why?

And I'm thinking of extending my stay with at least 15 more years.
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Uglymugg: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2018
MrSensor:
come and explore beautiful things.
Take some pictures and share. We can't all travel to the south without planning.
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MrSensor(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Uglymugg:
Take some pictures and share. We can't all travel to the south without planning.
Instagram or Google it.
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Uglymugg: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2018
MrSensor:
Instagram or Google it.
So you're not in SA? Got it.
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2018
delugajackson:
So you went to Ghana and Ethiopia to disgrace us with this your bad English? Between Nigerian girls and your grammer, I don't know which is uglier.

It's grammar not Grammer, you see your life? Nobody is above mistake boy and besides I was typing fast and didn't have chance to check what I typed. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by MrSensor(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Uglymugg:
So you're not in SA? Got it.
I am o, but I cannot upload my personal pictures for public consumption. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Says a 16yr old boy who only takes his bathe when he's been shouted on by his mom
It's obvious your brain is paining you. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by IamPlato(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Rextizzle:

The Cure To Your Disorder Is Not On Nairaland neither Is It In The Hospital... Its In The Grave!
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Rextizzle(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2018
IamPlato:

The Cure To Your Disorder Is Not On Nairaland neither Is It In The Hospital... Its In The Grave!
Here comes the notorious HIV infected Asslicker, I just pity you. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by meobizy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Delusional children fill this forum with drivel. I’m not disappointed because it’s the aim of this platform after all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rextizzle:
Mehn this is a real fact, I've been to Ghana and Ethiopia, and I've seen lotsa pretty girls, Nigerian girls ain't match for.

U Lie, We Av Beautiful Girls In Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Website To Get Sugar Mummy And Legit Cheap Hook Up / SlayQueen Slump & Dies Immediately After Boyfriend Proposed To Her – Watch Video / The 6 Ways To Make More Friends & Get Better Socially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.