Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) (36855 Views)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok_RjUNjBQU

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian lady identified as Elizabeth, has set on fire the cheap wig her boyfriend purchased for her, IGBERETV reports.

She shared a video of her burning the wig and then discarding it in a refuse dump. She shared the video on her TikTok page.

https://igberetvnews.com/1428568/lady-sets-fire-cheap-wig-boyfriend-purchased-photos-video/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin when cheap boyfriend want to impress high-class lady tongue

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Anigreat: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
shocked

Served the simp boyfriend right.

Why on earth would you buy things to please a complete liability who's not even you wife.

No pity for a simp man.

372 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
women should understand that A) men dont know the difference between a cheap wig and a great one, just like women dont know the difference between a cheap suit and a great one....but most importantly B) as much as you may not like the wig, burning it is certainly not the solution. now you will be walking around with your gorimapa because you have nothing to hide your yeye bald head!

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
If the eyes of our ladies are opened to see what many of these things they put on their hair really is, they will distance themselves from these things.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is stupidity, it’s common sense to appreciate gifts and any kind gestures from people out of their benevolence, I hope the boyfriend will look well next time. Even if she can’t use the wig she shouldn’t have displayed such madness. But I think she’s just messing around with this sha.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Anigreat: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
If the eyes of our ladies are opened to see what many of these things they put on their hair really is, they will distance themselves from these things.

shocked

Daddy your own de funny me diegrin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by slawomir: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass niggar

Whereas he mama and sister never chop

Wetin dey worry some boys self

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Temmylee01(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Slawomiir I sent email kindly respond, and for that babe that burn the wig hope she can from now on supplier herself the wigs. A little appreciation and heads up would have made her get more from the guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Chimeluv(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
She is burning what she can't afford undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by JoeRizzla(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Just imagine, from a Ungrateful liability

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by virginprincess(f): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
The lady didn't try at all,if you feel it too cheap for you why don't you politely reject it or dash it out to one of your friends,this so uncalled for.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Savedday: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
The only benefits SIMP get from this gender is SHAME and disgrace

9ja girls can never be grateful as long as we have so many SIMP everywhere

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by kelspinall(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
i hate ungrateful people, seriously, you just wasted his money and showed the media how ungrateful,wicked and poor ya thinking faculty is?

i said it and will say it again....guys should no who dey fuq with not just anyhow mf

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by marlow1962(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
God knows she won’t smell my 1 naira again.
Wig wer your papa no fit buy for you, I buy am for u u cun burn am( that’s right continue)
She’s stupid, infact she and that one that said she should tag the vendor, both of them are maddd

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by fourboys: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Omo... Simps dey suffer oo..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Adeling(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
The guy is must be a simp!

I had this friend back then in secondary school who was always chivalrous with his money, yet the girls chuck insult at him at every given opportunity despite spending on them.

But when I eventually gave one of them 10 naira to buy water back then (she asked me to buy her water. She didn't think I was going to buy her water. It's a test. grin) Omo come see the way they were rejoicing (ya, the girl I gave the money went to tell her friends about it). I swear, no lies, I was shocked. Because as a guy man I give only my fellow guys money in school.

Ladies respect you more if you know your worth and don't see them as one special being. We are having more sissies and simps in this generation than ever before. I keep telling my younger brothers never to raise their hands on a woman or allow any woman born of a woman step on their masculinity.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Brink(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
You have to be Wicked to do that. His hard earned money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by SILVERLINES: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy

I blame the SIMple man

They wan impress woman at all cost

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
When would she burn all the fake Gucci pink panties the guy bought for her?
Crazy things are happening. She couldn't give a sister to manage.
Na this kind people dey stab boyfriend for him sleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Feciy: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Girl of these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's not my problem...

This is my problem.... Ment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Toni12(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wetin concern the boyfriend.. Sofar he don buy em for her.. I hope he sees the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Dikaveli(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ungrateful slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by fasho01(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
The type of ladies I pray to God never to come across in my life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Damipada(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
When a simp jams a coded olosho, this is what happens undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Check her account balance she might not have enough to buy that wig she just sent on fire...

Ndi urgent 2k.... Once you are talking with a lady and she start lamenting,

first they will call you babe/dear (your mumu button will activate)

Pls am hungry, my gas has finished and I don't have enuf food stuff..

Don't even allow her to complete that statement

Run ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.