Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,516 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates (27441 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by bimgo: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
BIG AMEN, IN NIGERIA
zombieTRACKER:
Rented protesters by okorocha

Who cares...

APc will lose in Imo

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Akanapiaigwe: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
mrvitalis:
But owerri fine sha.....

There are some states like these if they show random pictures of campaign or something all u see is dirty environment

IMO just need a good governor for 8 years and that's just it
[/s]
shutup which owerri fine?
the one i dey go always?
go sidan jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Uzosaint(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thought Imolites are wiser but d reverse is d case,wat a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by crimeboss: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
What Satan give with his right hand he takes with his left, it seems hell(APC imo members) is not comfortable for these people.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Akinwerndey:
OkoroHausa
hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Pavarottii(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
EdoBozz:

You are wrong, they are protesting against Okorocha and his in-law that has been imposed as the governorship candidate.
Dis one cannot read...

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by olisaokere(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Rented protesters by okorocha

Who cares...

APc will lose in Imo

We know they are all rented Protesters.The number of the people seen there can tell you that imolites dont want Okorocha and Uche nwosu that he wants to impose on imolites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by EdoBozz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pavarottii:

Dis one cannot read...

Don't be stupid, you that can read how come you didn't see where I corrected myself that he is right. Mumu forming relevance.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by igwefivestar(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
orjisblog:
Photos Of The Ongoing Imo APC Protests On The Major Street Of Owerri

Happening Now!

At the moment, thousands of Imo APC supporters took the major streets of owerri to protest.

According to reports and speculations, IMO APC protests and reaffirms their support for Uche Nwosu as they kick against any sort of imposition of candidates by APC NWC led by Comr Adams Oshiomole.

See more Photos Below...

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/10/22/photos-of-the-ongoing-imo-apc-protests-on-the-major-street-of-owerri/

ihidioha is the answer not protests.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Pavarottii(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
EdoBozz:

Don't be stupid, you that can read how come you didn't see where I corrected myself that he is right. Mumu forming relevance.
Dis one is a kid.... See how many insults in just one reply... Go and learn how to converse...
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Mcreloaded(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
The in-law should be compensated with a statue and it is to ur twmt oh Israel.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by EdoBozz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pavarottii:

Dis one is a kid.... See how many insults in just one reply... Go and learn how to converse...

Go and learn how to mind your business by not quoting a kid again.
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by NaijaNaWaa: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Where are the thousands?

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by KilmerRougeDon: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
A.P.sh!t wailers are at it again. Pls kukuma cry us a river. Noonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Akinwerndey: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Agugbadin:

THESE ARE HIRED CROWD
hired indeed tongue
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by BetTrader: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Agugbadin:
OKORO-HAUSA HIRED CROWD STORM THE STREET OF OWERRI
Yes I was there, it all started at IICC center where everyone was giving 2k each

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by sarcasticdude(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
I watched their so called protest on TVC NIGERIA and I can tell u with certainty that crowd was RENTED,the IMO people are no longer behind okorocha,APC can't with the guber elections in 2019 if they Win then it'll have been rigged

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Agbotikuyor007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
only God can save Imolite from Okoro-Hausa,he just wanted to impose Nwosu by all means.Imolite over to nna.
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by galaxy2020(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yeye!
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by AlaskaTNT(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bantino:
Hired crowd
Exactly what I want to say..
Agberos
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by fykes(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
I really don't understand what this politicians do that they can't learn.... Okorocha would have had apc and IMO state 60% won all he had to do was support another guy of his choice not his son in law. But Alas, the gods must have made him deaf, so they can lead him astray
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by ud4u: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
IMO for PDP 2019, IMO no be Rocha's property. Abeg Rocha's go and rest IMO no be Lagos state. You cannot be a God father in IMO, we reject godfatherism.
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Eze2000(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
coolcatty:
For rochas not to have a firm grip on APC in a place filled with docile and dormant people and less volatile state like imo calls for concern,

It shows the guy does not know how to play politics...such a garrulous man...see how hope uzodimma that came into APC barely 6months ago is giving rochas sleepless night....we all know rochas single handedly brought APC to south-east...see how he is been treated.

Ndi imo sorry...

Who told you they are docile? Do know how fast a mob beheads thief down there? Imo is home to the most intelligent and strong-willed people in West Africa and i kid you not. These people can be quite smart, men and women both! There is a very good reason the ministry of education in Nigeria places federal exam cut off marks for imo indigenes as the highest. Please go and check. It has not changed in 40 years!

In 1989, Imo cut off mark in Federal common entrance was 750. None of the northern states had cut off a mark of up 400. Niger state, home of IBB, then president, had 320

I sat for Federal common entrance that year so i know. It just gets worse with time.

Ojukwu is from Imo. And technically, imo never fell during the civil war. It was the stronghold of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Pavarottii(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
EdoBozz:

Go and learn how to mind your business by not quoting a kid again.
Next u try ur best to understand a topic. Even if it will take ur childish brain to read it a dozen times before commenting...
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by EdoBozz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pavarottii:

Next u try ur best to understand a topic. Even if it will take ur childish brain to read it a dozen times before commenting...

Mumu go and park well and tell that to your stupid self that can't mind his business.
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by EdoBozz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pavarottii:

People that have low IQ are only good at insults... So am not surprised... If u want to improve ur iq get back to me... I might give u a little lift off... Am sure u r a supporter of APC ... If that's ur case u r irredeemable den... Take ur problem to the Imam.

Oya now you know I have low IQ you now leave me and go kill yourself naaa... See me see trouble with who get high IQ.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Bishops10(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
mrvitalis:
But owerri fine sha.....

There are some states like these if they show random pictures of campaign or something all u see is dirty environment

IMO just need a good governor for 8 years and that's just it
It's my state but I will say the truth

That's probably the only beautiful place I owerri apart from concord Avenue side. The picture you're seeing is in front of Govt house, why won't it be beautiful?
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by maestroferdi: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
coolcatty:
For rochas not to have a firm grip on APC in a place filled with docile and dormant people and less volatile state like imo calls for concern,

It shows the guy does not know how to play politics...such a garrulous man...see how hope uzodimma that came into APC barely 6months ago is giving rochas sleepless night....we all know rochas single handedly brought APC to south-east...see how he is been treated.

Ndi imo sorry...
What nonsense are you talking about?
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Pavarottii(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
EdoBozz:

Oya now you know I have low IQ you now leave me and go kill yourself naaa... See me see trouble with who get high IQ.
U r quoting me, u r telling me to leave u... Are u really dis dumb? Ur case is beyond the d imam...
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Pavarottii(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
shutup which owerri fine?
the one i dey go always?
go sidan jor
I just hope for u to get the mind for this reply.. U r not from a western state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos) / Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan / AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.