Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates (27444 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Akanapiaigwe: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pavarottii:

I just hope for u to get the mind for this reply.. U r not from a western state?
I'm from the east
owerri is very dirty with very very bad roads
trust me I'm 100% right
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Niseamaka(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

How possible will that be now that no referendum no erection?

Hahahahahahha
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by senatordave1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
BetTrader:

Yes I was there, it all started at IICC center where everyone was giving 2k each
That is how he will rent them to vote buhari february next year
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by ufuosman(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
APC and dere problem
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by bedfordking: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Someone who attended told they were given 5k each . This is sheer desperation .
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by AllsufficientGod: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eze2000:

Who told you they are docile? Do know how fast a mob beheads thief down there? Imo is home to the most intelligent and strong-willed people in West Africa and i kid you not. These people can be quite smart, men and women both! There is a very good reason the ministry of education in Nigeria places federal exam cut off marks for imo indigenes as the highest. Please go and check. It has not changed in 40 years!

In 1989, Imo cut off mark in Federal common entrance was 750. None of the northern states had cut off a mark of up 400. Niger state, home of IBB, then president, had 320

I sat for Federal common entrance that year so i know. It just gets worse with time.

Ojukwu is from Imo. And technically, imo never fell during the civil war. It was the stronghold of Biafra.

Did you just write that Ojukwu is from Imo? My Goodness!
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by slap1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
coolcatty:
For rochas not to have a firm grip on APC in a place filled with docile and dormant people and less volatile state like imo calls for concern,

It shows the guy does not know how to play politics...such a garrulous man...see how hope uzodimma that came into APC barely 6months ago is giving rochas sleepless night....we all know rochas single handedly brought APC to south-east...see how he is been treated.

Ndi imo sorry...

Imo is not filled by dormant and docile people. Get your facts right!
Re: Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates by Eze2000(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
AllsufficientGod:

Did you just write that Ojukwu is from Imo? My Goodness!

There was a time Imo was much larger than what it is today. The states of Nigeria 19 then and i could draw the whole thing from memory States are over 30 now, lost count since i figured politicians and dictators were just playing different numbers to enrich themselves. Ever hear of Bendel and Gongola states? Akitu is from Gongola but i bet you will disagree.

Imo has been slashed too many time so it is smaller than my left eye today. Today, the young generation looking at the modern map will say Ojukwu is not from Imo.

Well, maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC, INEC Reject Atiku, PDP’s Move To Play Rigging Video In Court / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter / Senate Leadership Crisis Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.