Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas (26342 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by IbrahimDamola: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thiefnuubu is being used for illustration in Anti-drug and Anti-corruption courses in Harvard as we speak. The guy multi-faceted in criminal enterprise, his criminal talent wows american druggies and gangsters.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by BabaRamota1980: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian lady identified as Miss Funmi has taken to twitter to express her excitement after she discovered that a certain Nigerian politician James Ibori was used as an example at an anti-bribery course she attended overseas.

In a photo she posted on her timeline, James Ibori was depicted in an un-labeled chart alongside another man who was on phone.

She wrote:

Nigeria has blown. Was doing anti-bribery course and they used our very own James Ibori as example.

https://lailasnews.com/james-ibori-used-as-example-at-an-anti-bribery-course-in-the-uk

It appears the girl is delighted that her country man is featured in a course of study. She rushed with glee to feature on twitter a subject that many with sense of decorum would be ashamed to associate with.

Says a lot...."corruption has become a symbol of pride and swagger for Nigerians"
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Fitbillionairep: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
i am proud of him, it is not easy to achieve that. his name has been written in the history books. what have you achieved?
i wish my father was able to make this type of name. even when he was controller of customs, he wont even take bribe.
when you have a father like ibori, why wont you be proud
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Ibori and Atiku are case studies on corruption abroad now.

IT WILL NOT EVER BE WELL WITH PDP.

NEVER AGAIN!

pls how can I apply for this 30k BMC stipend... My friend said its lucrative.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Buterflyle0: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
7figuresalary:
pls how can I apply for this 30k BMC stipend... My friend said its lucrative.

Tell your friend to connect you because I am no BMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by emmyN(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Big deal? No. He's an ex-convict. Name stuck with him for life

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Anyad231: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=ChrisMafian post=72318350]It will not be well with all PDP corrupt politicians nationwide. Take a look how they have reduced our nation.
Every country now tag us as corrupt thanks to that failed party who ruled us for 16 years.
Baba has come to stay and will deal with everyone of them. I hope Fayose gets sentenced soonest.[/quot] I laff in pidgin english...so amaechi,fayemi and d rest of the criminals that moved from pdp to apc are saints...Even Buhari na criminal...what happened when he was d chairman of PTF...buhari is d biggest fraud of all times...his wife collected mtn bribe but when caught ,put it on d adc...have u hear anything of that story again.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by emperorblog(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
Even little ibori don enter example, diezani will be full course of study.

confused kanu has abandoned his people and mandate, preaching hatred, religious intolerance and ethnic bigotry.
I wonder if there are no igbo muslims.

buhari will be use as practical
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by DrRasheed: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Tinubu will be the University of corruption
Your judgement is always clouded with abuses and aggressive insults hence you dont count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Jaynom(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
nokatakata:

funny thing is till date, his people still hold him in high esteem and believe he is the best thing that ever happened to them. They will insult anybody that calls Ibori the useless thief he is. If he was jailed in Nigeria, his people would have protested and threatened to blow pipelines, but their madness never reach to threaten UK...people wey correct suffer they hold still dey praise their slave masters.

It will take maybe another 200 or 300 years for Nigeria to develop. The masses are not helping at all. I can't imagine youths complaining that the country is not moving forward, yet they vote for the same old, evil, wicked, useless, lazy, cursed leaders who put us in this mess. people are actually campaigning for buhari and atiku when we have younger and brilliant people who are contesting.

People who are sound and intelligent like Peter Obi and Osibanjo are running as vice to people who don't know jack shi.t. people like atiku and buhari who made it with the help of quota system and government money. how can the country move forward when olodos rule over intelligent people.
You're absolutely right my brother. People who have been abused repeatedly over a period of time begin to Love their abusers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by candygist: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jaynom:
Smh. The man Embezzled Billions, our courts ruled in his favour. UK Jailed him for the same charges, spent years in Jail. He came back, his people CELEBRATED him like a Messiah, they gave him a Traditional Title, his political party embraced him gave him a position. My country is a JOKE

Just the same way pdp supporters want us to welcome atiku to aso rock .... I will rather go to Togo than to vote for atiku
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by foreshore(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
It will not be well with all PDP corrupt politicians nationwide. Take a look how they have reduced our nation.
Every country now tag us as corrupt thanks to that failed party who ruled us for 16 years.
Baba has come to stay and will deal with everyone of them. I hope Fayose gets sentenced soonest.

What is this mumu saying?
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Jaynom(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
candygist:

Just the same way pdp supporters want us to welcome atiku to aso rock .... I will rather go to Togo than to vote for atiku
grin
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by KardinalZik(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
Even little ibori don enter example, diezani will be full course of study.

confused kanu has abandoned his people and mandate, preaching hatred, religious intolerance and ethnic bigotry.
I wonder if there are no igbo muslims.

Igbos aren't divided along religious lines like your people.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by sweetilicious(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian lady identified as Miss Funmi has taken to twitter to express her excitement after she discovered that a certain Nigerian politician James Ibori was used as an example at an anti-bribery course she attended overseas.

In a photo she posted on her timeline, James Ibori was depicted in an un-labeled chart alongside another man who was on phone.

She wrote:

Nigeria has blown. Was doing anti-bribery course and they used our very own James Ibori as example.

https://lailasnews.com/james-ibori-used-as-example-at-an-anti-bribery-course-in-the-uk

I cited his case in my forensic investigated fraudulent charges too.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by sogodihno: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Tinubu will be the University of corruption

can u just shut up already! is this about Tinubu? If ur head is working ni, u will not compare Lagos and Delta where Tinubu and Ibori rule, despite the fact that Ibori collect allocation higher than that of Tinubu. Mumu!
Tinubu matter will kill eventually.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by zombieTRACKER: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
sogodihno:

can u just shut up already! is this about Tinubu? If ur head is working ni, u will not compare Lagos and Delta where Tinubu and Ibori rule, despite the fact that Ibori collect allocation higher than that of Tinubu. Mumu!
Tinubu matter will kill eventually.

Tinubu is a thief who stole half of Lagos...
Yet you call him your leader

Are you not a potential Psychia visitor grin
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by sogodihno: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Tinubu is a thief who stole half of Lagos...
Yet you call him your leader

Are you not a potential Psychia visitor grin

wia is your state? your useless governor that did not steal is his state better than Lagos? pls, shut up.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Codes151(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
So??
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Dannychukz(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2018
ComeAndobo:
This is more of an insult to all Nigerians than just him. Our image has been damaged to the point where whenever you tell people in developed countries you are from Nigeria, the first thing they ask is "Are you also a Nigerian prince?" and believe me they don't mean it in a good way.

Me I will soon stop claiming this nonsense country sha.
very true.. believe me they even portrayed that Nigerian Prince thing in an American cartoon series.. I think "cyanide and happiness"
very sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.