Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas (26323 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by goldcoinhub: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Miss Funmi has taken to twitter to express her excitement after she discovered that a certain Nigerian politician James Ibori was used as an example at an anti-bribery course she attended overseas.

In a photo she posted on her timeline, James Ibori was depicted in an un-labeled chart alongside another man who was on phone.

She wrote:

Nigeria has blown. Was doing anti-bribery course and they used our very own James Ibori as example.

https://lailasnews.com/james-ibori-used-as-example-at-an-anti-bribery-course-in-the-uk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by ChrisMafian: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
It will not be well with all PDP corrupt politicians nationwide. Take a look how they have reduced our nation.
Every country now tag us as corrupt thanks to that failed party who ruled us for 16 years.
Baba has come to stay and will deal with everyone of them. I hope Fayose gets sentenced soonest.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by DrRasheed: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even little ibori don enter example, diezani will be full course of study.

confused kanu has abandoned his people and mandate, preaching hatred, religious intolerance and ethnic bigotry.
I wonder if there are no igbo muslims.

66 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by chuksville(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari see what you are causing...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chai
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Kwamecron(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
We kW he's a criminal criminology terms

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Jaynom(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Smh. The man Embezzled Billions, our courts ruled in his favour. UK Jailed him for the same charges, spent years in Jail. He came back, his people CELEBRATED him like a Messiah, they gave him a Traditional Title, his political party embraced him gave him a position. My country is a JOKE

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by ComeAndobo: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is more of an insult to all Nigerians than just him. Our image has been damaged to the point where whenever you tell people in developed countries you are from Nigeria, the first thing they ask is "Are you also a Nigerian prince?" and believe me they don't mean it in a good way.

Me I will soon stop claiming this nonsense country sha.

10 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Dandsome: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
hmmmmm meanwhile this same ibori na Saint to one party for Nigeria o

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Mowoe(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
I'm Deltan and as a matter of fact same tribe as Ibori but Damn! this brother looted us dry. Funny thing is, he's still being worshipped in Delta State as the State has not progressed beyond what it was when the man left power. Little wonder the accolades he is getting.

I'm not surprised tho, This is Nigeria, where crime and mediocrity is most celebrated.

However badly ibori did tho, his Lil brother turned successor Uduaghan did worse but who looked into it? Yeah! Your guess is as good as mine, Nobody. He even left the 'Umbrella' for the 'broom' recently and now he's a saint and wants to continue from where his mediocrity stopped as a governor at the senate.

As Nigerians we must learn to stand for what is right and raise the bar for our leaders. Whether we are members of PDP, APC or whatever Political party or group we find ourselves in. Its important that we critique the actions and decisions of those we have elected into power and quit the support for mediocrity and corrupt practices.

In conclusion, my kinsman deserves whatever he's getting.

#LiveRight
#VoteRight
#LetsMakeNigeriaGreatAgain

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Kenekingisback: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
What about the Lehmann Brothers?
What about the Gupta Brothers?
What about the Vaswani Brothers?
What about the anti-corruption Czar Buhari?

11 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
It will not be well with all PDP corrupt politicians nationwide. Take a look how they have reduced our nation.
Every country now tag us as corrupt thanks to that failed party who ruled us for 16 years.
Baba has come to stay and will deal with everyone of them. I hope Fayose gets sentenced soonest.
You people are beginning to sound so Childish and Silly with all these APC and PDP rants.

Youths without bearing

9 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by xbernardx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerian example.

Naija to the world; the good, the bad, the ugly

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by slawomir: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
okay
exactly what we want so that their posterity will be known and recognized as children of criminals
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Diso60090(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Abeg enter house � you hear

8 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by efilefun(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
No be their fault, just wished the citizens could stand up one day and face these greedy set of animals we call leaders, but nah our people would rather sing their praises for little crumbles given to them
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Lordofthewest(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
To think they actually welcomed this man back to Nigeria like a hero is just sad.. Smh

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by zombieTRACKER: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Buterflyle0:
Ibori and Atiku are case studies on corruption abroad now.

IT WILL NOT EVER BE WELL WITH PDP.

NEVER AGAIN!

Ganduje Babariga mobile banking is a PDP member

Terrorists everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Uglyaddy: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

May your life be this same way your baba is ruling this country.

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by nepapole(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
God punish every thieving politician in this country........
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by dan900(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
what do you expect. this is what happens when the image of the nation doesn't mean much to some people. it is well.

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Buterflyle0: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018

NEVER AGAIN!

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Araoluwa005(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
the whole PDP should be use as a bribery course
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by BruncleZuma: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by ifymadu: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigeria is indeed a great country, we can’t carry last. Well represented in all spheres of life globally, from entertainment, to bad and clueless leadership, corruption, terrorism, unemployment, etc. Naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by deebsman1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good name is better than gold and silver

Those are kinds of characters some people want us to go back to to rule us, God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by Uglyaddy: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

NEVER AGAIN!

Uglyaddy:

May your life be this same way your baba is ruling this country.
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by EdoBozz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol...
Re: James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas by zombieTRACKER: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
DrRasheed:
Even little ibori don enter example, diezani will be full course of study.

Tinubu will be the University of corruption

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive / Nigerian Army Nabs 5 Key Terrorists Logistics Suppliers And Fighters / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.