Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) (45180 Views)

Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by vickayo: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian professional footballer, Alexander Chuka Iwobi who plays as a forward for Premier League club Arsenal and the Nigeria national team, becomes Man Of The Match of the game between Arsenal and Leicester United.

Arsenal shared this on their IG profile as Iwobi was pictured with the trophy.

Iwobi also shares a picture with his father as they hold the trophy.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/arsenal-3-vs-1-leicester-city-alex.html

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by vickayo: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Gunnax(m): 4:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Thats my man, we are likely to win the league this season,nothing is impossicant

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 23, 2018
You mean Africa cup of nation or Nigeria premier league?
Gunnax:
Thats my man, we are likely to win the league this season,nothing is impossicant

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by chukwuibuipob: 5:06am On Oct 23, 2018
cool very good boy He shud cum to Man UTD

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Glad to see my fellow Biafran making waves.. But the deserving man of the match between that last night game ought to be Ozil.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by TechCapon(m): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
cool very good boy He shud cum to Man UTD
we don't want him

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Gunnax(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2018
darol4real:
You mean Africa cup of nation or Nigeria premier league?
I dont have time for an ignoramus like u

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by wickyyolo: 5:36am On Oct 23, 2018
They plan to win the league grin . They think it's Konami Cup.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Sweetcollins: 5:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Congrats
One Nigeria made missile for you
Israel; Oya take am!

7 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Ikem11(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2018
Gunnax:
Whenever a man say nothing is impossible it means he sees that as impossible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by oloyedayo(m): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2018
The guy style has changed under new manager which is good for him and the club.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by RTSC: 5:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by prigoz(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Congratulations young man, please don't fail like your president Buhari, Continue to Articulate OBIdently

8 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by RTSC: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2018
TechCapon:
we don't want him
He is better than all your midfielders including pogba

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by spirul77: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2018
he has plenty girls he CUMS to,lol
I'm a united fan but I really don't support him coming to united under mourinho,else all his passes will be backward,he's good where he is,mourinho can even convert him to a defensive midfielder

8 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Gunnax(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Ikem11 post=72331984]
Whenever a man say nothing is impossible it means he sees that as impossible [/quo
U gat ur opinion
Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2018
Good for him.
Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by DoyenExchange: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2018
A great player, Alex Iwobi.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by colossus91(m): 5:41am On Oct 23, 2018
Gunnax:
winners chapel no grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Nairatalks: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2018
I hated Iwobi when he first started.

But now, he is improving very well. Kudos to him. I hope to see much more from him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Gunnax(m): 5:43am On Oct 23, 2018
wickyyolo:
They plan to win the league grin . They think it's Konami Cup.

U can easily notice chelsea fans

16 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Excallibur(m): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2018
I guess that mikel obi's days as our attacking midfielder are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by cooldipo(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Congratulations.. But he loose to much possession

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by whytediamond(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Iwobi showed nice incisive moves during the match against Leicester City, he's got amazing quick feet and dribbling skills, nutmegged two players and bamboozled a few too.

That said, my man of the match was definitely Mesut Oezil. That guy was on fire!

Bellerin, with his two assists showed character even after an own-goal.

Summary, every player at Arsenal is doing amazing job. Great team work. COYG!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by IkpuMmadu: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Igbo again

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by chukwuibuipob: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018
embarassed
TechCapon:
we don't want him
angry
TechCapon:
we don't want him
Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by 3RNEST(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Things are just too hard now in Nigeria...imagine this morning one guy in my area was begging me to buy his cat but I told him that I don't need a Cat that I don't even have Rat in my house, he said he will bring Rat in the evening.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by gladisa7: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2018
congrats my brother but my man of the match in that match is Metsu Ozil.

8 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by cooldipo(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Iwobi my man...those dribbling menhn

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by RTSC: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Gunnax:
Your run of games have been easy.

Very soon, you would start facing quality opposition again, and that is where points will be dropped.
Re: Alex Iwobi Receives Man Of The Match (PHOTO) by Ctrlfocus: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Gunnax:

That is if u guys have wat it takes to win Man-city wen d tym comes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkey Post: Gone Are Those Days!! / Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) / Russia 2018 World Cup: Nigeria In Pot 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.