Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29631 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2020
It is what it is!

i will be teaching you things you never knew or heard.

there is a tree of superior men and i will show you how to find a place on it.

some things you will learn here

1. how to attract any girl you wish

2. how to dominate her no matter how beautiful

3. the secret way of building confidence

4. why you keep failing with girls and missing opportunities

5. what you must do to make women come to you willingly

6. how to control sex life

7. why she will always ignore your chats

8. why you should never be readily available

9. why the bad guys have her

10. difference between alpha and bad guy

11. why alphas are scarce

12. why many girls turn bitches

13. why you should not be the bad guy but the commando

many others.

I AM NOT HERE TO RUIN THE FEMALE IMAGE BUT TO MAKE MEN WAY BETTER IN HANDLING LOVE AND SEX AND REDUCE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES AND HURTS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nehyooh(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm in bro !
Whatsapp :07030578779
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nehyooh:
I'm in bro !
Whatsapp :07030578779
I Will be running a whatsapp radio on dating soon but not now. For now I will be teaching you here. i need more interested persons

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nehyooh(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
KingZaddy:
I Will be running a whatsapp radio on dating soon but not now. For now I will be teaching you here. i need more interested persons
Alright
Thanks !
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by kabanayol9(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
KingZaddy:
After the lock down i plan on staying indoor for three months, i got my reasons why.

there are certain things that will change and some will change, somethings that wont change is dating, relationship, sex and as these wont change you can take advantage of this opportunity (lockdown) to advance, learn and prepare.

when you come out from the lockdown, you would be seen far different.

i am here to help you and we will address it step by step

i will start with confidence and ascend to bigger interest. i need many men to show interest before i start teaching.

no one should come here to talk about money or hunger. i will dish out things slowly along the way

who is interested in learning
Anytime you start, remember me, i am interested, thank you.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by obinnazy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
KingZaddy:
After the lock down i plan on staying indoor for three months, i got my reasons why.

there are certain things that will change and some will change, somethings that wont change is dating, relationship, sex and as these wont change you can take advantage of this opportunity (lockdown) to advance, learn and prepare.

when you come out from the lockdown, you would be seen far different.

i am here to help you and we will address it step by step

i will start with confidence and ascend to bigger interest. i need many men to show interest before i start teaching.

no one should come here to talk about money or hunger. i will dish out things slowly along the way

who is interested in learning
...am interested bro whatsapp 08126123601
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
feel free to drop your relationship problems and date issues or wooing problems.

when i have the time i will sort you out

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
here are some things we will address

the female mind
confidence
eye contact
mystery
attention
use of words
show of disinterest
silence
control and domination
winning a woman through preaching jesus (sounds weird right?)
dressing and neatness
etc...
NOTE! I wont leave these lessons here forever

5 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
i will like to begin in a moment, what you are about to read is not available anywhere on the internet.

no one is allowed to repost any of these contents please, do not copy and paste anywhere, offenders will not be forgiven

now to the matter, do i have readers here?

this place is desertted please indicate

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ANY OF MY LECTURES, JUST MENTION MY NAME

4 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by alasan007(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Continue
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Book Out!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
like i said earlier, the female mind varies, it is your duty as a man to uncover the varieties and know what works, if you fail to know what works, you would fail to catch

basically the mind of a female is divided into two types

HARD EMOTION
&
SOFT EMOTION

lets define both

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
smiley
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sold Out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
obinnazy:
...am interested bro whatsapp 08126123601
the classes have started here
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nehyooh:
Alright Thanks !
the classes have started here now
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
kabanayol9:

Anytime you start, remember me, i am interested, thank you.
i have started
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by kabanayol9(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
ok, how do we go about it?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
ROLL CAMERAS: you can make any girl accept your request to record a blowj0b or sex. i will teach you

party GAME: how to make the girl love this abomination

UNDERGROUND F*CK: secret sex partners nobody will believe you have

PUSSIES IN A BOX

PROLONGED CLIMAX

LONG TERM AND SHORT TERM SEX

i would drop the above information if this was a secret group but i fear that my teachings will be used by the wrong people and abused, those informations are too dangerous to give out. Lol

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by obinnazy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
KingZaddy:
the classes have started here

Am new here, I don't know my ways around here.....
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
obinnazy:

Am new here, I don't know my ways around here.....
What He Is Trying To Tell You Is That He has Started Postin The Dating Drills or Lectures here, read Through The Thread Na.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
kabanayol9:
ok, how do we go about it?
I have started posting it here. just follow this topic and read through this topic and feel free to drop your relationship problems here.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm not telling stories here, its a learning class so I need to see comments from students, or are the lessons not needed here?

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by focus95: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Powerfully following you
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Alright then. tomorrow i will continue
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ryo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
ASAP

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by bigpriik: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Everything is just the same embarassed since the days of Charles nneji nothing new.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kingzady there is this girl that is giving me green light in my church , so we started we started chatting on Facebook , it happens that one day I sent her a joke on Facebook , the reply she gave me was "do u think that is funny" so I got so upset to the reply she gave me , I told her what she said hurt me so much... Boom , she was so surprise and since then she no more chat with me as she used to ever since I reacted with bitterness to the reply she gave, she now rarely chat with me online but she is still giving me green light physically ,
what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Pls guy continue

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
bigpriik:
Everything is just the same embarassed since the days of Charles nneji nothing new.
chill we just got started
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
A QUICK REQUEST
please do not quote my lectures, just mention my name. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Do I remove This Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.