Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating (1107 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating / My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by Beke2020: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good Evening Jzhane,

Please hide my identity. I have been married for almost nine months but I have realized that I have made a big mistake and I no other option but to quit now. My husband and I are having serious issues and it looks like there is nothing anyone can do about this.

We dated for a year and a half before he proposed to me. He was such a sweet guy then. I loved him with all my heart. Our was fixed for December 2017 but he lost his job in November. It was a huge shock for him. So we had to move our wedding to early this year and got married in February 2018.

That day was the happiest day of my life. I did not mind that my husband did not have a job cos I was working and providing for us.But I noticed he was not happy I was taking responsibility of everything. I kept encouraging him and telling him not to give up as he would soon get a job.

Sometime in June,he came back home and told me that where he went for an interview,he was offered the role of an executive assistant to the MD. He said he refused the offer cos he cannot work for a woman that young.I told him I didn’t see anything wrong with that so he took the job and resumed the next month.

That was the beginning of our troubles. He worked late and several weekends for this woman. I was telling myself to be patient but for over a month,my husband did not touch me. He was either too tired or was not around. When he did,it was less than five minutes.

I became worried but I still told myself to show support to him instead of complaining. Cos the time I tried to complain,he blamed me and said that he told me he didn’t the job but I made him take the job…sadly,that is true.

By the end of July,my husband had barely touched me less than three times. I am a newly wed. I am at my ends wit. I told him to start looking for another job cos I couldn’t continue like this. He said he intends to be at the job for at least two years before getting a new job cos he didn’t want leaving too soon to affect his chances when looking for a new job.

I was frustrated and anytime I could,I started to imagine....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/all-i-wanted-was-a-job-for-husband-but-he-blames-me-for-cheating/
Re: All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by frozen70(f): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
He might be going through stress which is affecting his sex life

You need to be patience with him to know exactly what the problem is

If he is truthful he will open up but if he is the type that lies alot

Getting the truth from him will be very very difficult

Just relax yourself and take a decision you will be happy with

Work towards your own happiness
Re: All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
It very rare to see woman like this nowadays
I pray God Resolve Every Misunderstanding and problems In Your Marriage
Re: All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by Beke2020: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
That's true.women like this are rear nowadays
Iamtosignno:
It very rare to see woman like this nowadays
I pray God Resolve Every Misunderstanding and problems In Your Marriage
Re: All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by futuregovernor: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Why not rape him
Re: All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by ifartonyou: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Beke2020:
Good Evening Jzhane,

Please hide my identity. I have been married for almost nine months but I have realized that I have made a big mistake and I no other option but to quit now. My husband and I are having serious issues and it looks like there is nothing anyone can do about this.

We dated for a year and a half before he proposed to me. He was such a sweet guy then. I loved him with all my heart. Our was fixed for December 2017 but he lost his job in November. It was a huge shock for him. So we had to move our wedding to early this year and got married in February 2018.

That day was the happiest day of my life. I did not mind that my husband did not have a job cos I was working and providing for us.But I noticed he was not happy I was taking responsibility of everything. I kept encouraging him and telling him not to give up as he would soon get a job.

Sometime in June,he came back home and told me that where he went for an interview,he was offered the role of an executive assistant to the MD. He said he refused the offer cos he cannot work for a woman that young.I told him I didn’t see anything wrong with that so he took the job and resumed the next month.

That was the beginning of our troubles. He worked late and several weekends for this woman. I was telling myself to be patient but for over a month,my husband did not touch me. He was either too tired or was not around. When he did,it was less than five minutes.

I became worried but I still told myself to show support to him instead of complaining. Cos the time I tried to complain,he blamed me and said that he told me he didn’t the job but I made him take the job…sadly,that is true.

By the end of July,my husband had barely touched me less than three times. I am a newly wed. I am at my ends wit. I told him to start looking for another job cos I couldn’t continue like this. He said he intends to be at the job for at least two years before getting a new job cos he didn’t want leaving too soon to affect his chances when looking for a new job.

I was frustrated and anytime I could,I started to imagine....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/all-i-wanted-was-a-job-for-husband-but-he-blames-me-for-cheating/

Sh^t
Why turn your pusy to a recruitment agency?
Re: All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by Abortions: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
AN UNWORTHY MAN WITH A GOOD WOMAN.. WHAT A COMBINATION
Re: All I Wanted Was A Job For Husband But He Blames Me For Cheating by Beke2020: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Don't know why its most cases this way. Right man wrong woman, Right woman, wrong man
Abortions:
AN UNWORTHY MAN WITH A GOOD WOMAN.. WHAT A COMBINATION

(1) (Reply)

Cum On Me Baby - Story Woken Up By Her Hot Lover / 2 Ladies Docked For Fighting Over Lover / No S*x Before Marriage -is This An Excuse To Break Up With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.