Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused (8227 Views)

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 4:27am On Apr 29, 2020
If she did not compliment your performance after you made love to her,this information is for you..

I advise you send am email to the email above to read testimonies from people who are already benefiting from this information..

Dont let her reason for wantting to leave be that you cant satisfy her sexually..

Every lady enjoys good sex...

Just to share with you, early last month i had a discursion with a lady friend of mine, she recently got married. During our course of discursion,she made a statement that keeps ringing in my ear all through the discursion.

She said "She love her husband very much,and he love her also,but the issue is that he does not satisfy her on bed..That she have to tell me the truth,that she enjoys the way her ex used to have sex with her than her present boy friend..This got me thinking..

Ladies,i dont expect you to critize her,some ladies would have cheated on their husband, due to how close we have been made her share this with me,she said its a big problem,and she does not want to cheat her husband that she love him so much..

So i advise she should talk to her husband about it,he should know about it,she said she have but he is not doing anything about it..

Wow!!! I said.... I didnt know what else to tell her at that point....(My advise to men,at this point ,have a good listening ear,give her the attention she needs most time,this can help save your relationship).

I didnt know what else to tell her ...There is the book i recently read in "How to make a lady desire for more " so i suggested thi book for her...that she should get it and give it to her husband to read....

Guess what,i didnt know she requested for the book ,she said she read through the book before giving it to her husband,it took him some days to even go through it as it was in digital copy,but he did anyway...

Last week,she called me to thank me for advising her to get that book,she said her finance sex life has improved...she never knew this guy has all this stuff inside of him,that the book really helped ....She said she is one of the people that is actually enjoying the lockdown smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!!!

I was so happy to hear that,because i had just saved a relationship, only God knows what would have happened..

Every lady enjoy good sex, and just to let you, enjoying good sex is not in the hours spent together, neither the size of your d**k as a man,you just have to understand how to do it right and you can learn all this from this book..

Just to let you know,after reading the book "How to make a lady desire for me", i was careful the lady i made love with because she will always come back for more..

Its just some few pages,but trust me its not in the many pages,but the content.

Send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com
Subject : Good sex life book.

If you want your lady or wife to be proud of you as a man,i strongly advise you get a copy of this book.

Very Important you take note of this : If after you study this book and effectively carry out the tips shared in the book,and the lady did not come back for more, drop a messsge here,i will apologise for wasteing your time to read this and also for wasteing your time to send an email.

I will like to stop here...
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by cbrezy(m): 4:28am On Apr 29, 2020
undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by gasparpisciotta: 4:36am On Apr 29, 2020
People should understand that they can not eat their pizza and still have it.
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Seventy7kings: 4:42am On Apr 29, 2020
All these tales by the moonlight undecided .

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Seventy7kings: 4:52am On Apr 29, 2020
LoveEditor, get me a book on how to make money, that would be better cool

4 Likes

Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by YorubaPrince: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2020
embarassed
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by NobleDeSage001: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2020
After reading your book, will it bring me much money?
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by franklingud(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Maybe it's that my ex am talking about.

The one that I fvck almost 3 hours yet she left me and got married.

She even confessed to me that she cum many times, yet she left me

1 Like

Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by meobizy(f): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Well, this was a waste of my time and precious click.
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 2:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Good morning....
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by basty: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2020
I have picked hole in this your post, it seems you are lying.
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 4:47am On May 05, 2020
Good morning every one
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by InfinityFabric: 5:42am On May 05, 2020
Wages of sin ? Yep!
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by enuk80(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2020
Are you serious or you are just joking?

franklingud:
Maybe it's that my ex am talking about.

The one that I fvck almost 3 hours yet she left me and got married.

She even confessed to me that she cum many times, yet she left me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2020
An ex is an ex for a reason. Please don't go back for any reason. Forget good sex, do you have a peace of mind with the person?.
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by franklingud(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2020
enuk80:
Are you serious or you are just joking?

Am damn serious bro
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by enuk80(m): 6:27am On May 06, 2020
Na wa o

franklingud:

Am damn serious bro
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2020
Hi a lovely morning to you. You blow my mind and your piece is among the best have goten so far.You stand above the rest wif ur few creative comment have seen so far. We can get to know more beyond here on a platonic level if you dont mind.olakunleyakub2017@gmail.com(quote author=Bluntintrovert1 post=89204239]An ex is an ex for a reason. Please don't go back for any reason. Forget good sex, do you have a peace of mind with the person?. [/quote]
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 06, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Hi a lovely morning to you. You blow my mind and your piece is among the best have goten so far.You stand above the rest wif ur few creative comment have seen so far. We can get to know more beyond here on a platonic level if you dont mind.olakunleyakub2017@gmail.com(quote author=Bluntintrovert1 post=89204239]An ex is an ex for a reason. Please don't go back for any reason. Forget good sex, do you have a peace of mind with the person?.

Lols....Thanks.
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 2:10am On May 07, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
An ex is an ex for a reason. Please don't go back for any reason. Forget good sex, do you have a peace of mind with the person?.
Thanks for the advice..
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Nobody: 2:12am On May 07, 2020
LoveEditor:
Thanks for the advice..

You're most welcome.
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 6:16am On May 09, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by franklingud(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
enuk80:
Na wa o

I met her one day and showed me her engagement ring. Then I asked her to visit me one more time let's do the last time thingy but she refused.

1 Like

Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Opexzy: 10:15pm On May 11, 2020
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Have you ever made loved to her and have her compliment you? If no,then this report is for you...

"HOW TO MAKE A LADY DESIRE FOR MORE"

Below is one Testimony from someone who already had access to the book

After reading some of the tips shared in the book,i decided to practice it with my lady,For long she has never told me thank you after we made love,i was so surprised she did...I could feel the excitment from her voice that she really enjoyed it..Thank you for sharing these tips..{The Book:How to make a lady desire more}- Anonnymous -Lagos

Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

To get these tips...You will be glad you did...
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 4:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Remember you have all it takes to be successful,dont limit your ability...

This week,try to replace I Cant with I CAN or I WILL, if you do this,you will immediately received signals on how to get it done...

Believe in yourself, if you do,there's no limit to what you can achieve...

I pray your helper locate you this week and when they come,may you be sensitive enough to know,most people miss their blessings without knowing..its not your portion...If you believe you can type Amen...

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

Stay safe, stay positive, everything will be fine...

God overall...

My little advise for someone out there...

Good morning everyone...Have a blessed week....
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 3:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning everyone....
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by Kdon2: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2020
LoveEditor:
Good morning everyone....

You are really marketing this your book o.
Re: I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused by LoveEditor: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Remember you have all it takes to be successful,dont limit your ability...

This week,try to replace I Cant with I CAN or I WILL, if you do this,you will immediately received signals on how to get it done...

Believe in yourself, if you do,there's no limit to what you can achieve...

I pray your helper locate you this week and when they come,may you be sensitive enough to know,most people miss their blessings without knowing..its not your portion...If you believe you can type Amen...

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

Stay safe, stay positive, everything will be fine...

God overall...

My little advise for someone out there...

Good day everyone...Have a blessed week....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why? / She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.