Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death (43660 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Mathew1999(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]na only God fit help in this situation,
And to me this is not ordinary some people needs to undergo medical checkup
Something is missing in d man's head
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Westaslave2(f): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
[right][/right]
AtikuDeman:

Welcome on board ma'am
cheesy
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
[right][/right] cheesy
Still awake?

Abi NCAN get meeting this night?
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Dale0: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
well,this abomination is common in this country.We often read cases of people of a particular tribe that enjoy raping goats and some have a knack for raping Grannies.I think our women are to be blame for sex-starving the men.
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ioannes:

Instead of you to spend your time getting an education, you are here on Nairaland forming NCAN with your quarter past nonsense grammar.

Better go and enroll in the nearest primary school or kindergarten.
How many certificates do you have? And how have they bettered your life because you sound very empty?
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by farem: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mentalo
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Sagay212: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
but really what is going on with all this rape nonsense. mehn of you cannot toast a woman or women are rejecting you because you don't have money, please go and phuck olosho. some oloshos collect as low as 500 naira. if you cannot pay olosho then use your hand. the government should take this rape cases serious. anybody who is confirmed guilty of rape should be jailed for 50 years and beaten mercilessly everyday. which kind nonsense be this
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ioannes:

Are you doing this for her benefit, hoping she will open her legs for you when you pm her? Loser.
How many infants did you rape today?
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Westaslave2(f): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ioannes:

Are you doing this for her benefit, hoping she will open her legs for you when you pm her? Loser.
jealousy!
jealousius dats ur name!
Hahahahaha! Atikudeman dnt mind him i av his merecin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
i sell ur manhood !onye ara ti bawo

Lol. So I see. I guess you also engage in stealing the manhood of your customers too. Asinwin. You Berra go and attend to your customers abi night never reach for your area?

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
jealousy!
jealousius dats ur name!
Hahahahaha! Atikudeman dnt mind him i av his merecin
grin grin

I trust your capabilities, incase you need help, don't hesitate to holla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.