Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death (43661 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
i sell ur manhood !onye ara ti bawo
Hahahaha Hahahaha

Just saw this now, sowi lemme laff smoll
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by luminouz(m): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2018
tossie101:
O chim ooh cry
What is wrong with this particular tribe pls.
Weird news, and abomination everyday.
Earlier today it was a news of killing A MAD WOMAN and took her private parts lipsrsealed.. Yuuuch!!

So cuz a Yoruba Geh broke ur brother's heart,u went însane since
Ur posts are filled with tribal hate and it disgusts me!
I'm above all that. So should u...or ur hate poisons ur blood and kills u
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Hopebringer: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Ioannes:

cheesy

How does her ass taste niggerman. I've never seen this level of asskissing before on Nairaland.

iTS PROBABLY NOT SALTY ENOUGH FOR HIM.. YOU CAN TELL HE IS OBVIOUSLY LIVING BELOW THE MINIMUM WAGE.. THATS HOW SUCH MEN ARE

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by wisdomkid: 1:36am On Oct 24, 2018
youngest85:
Fvcking your daughter is not bad but raping her to death is what I don't like
YOU'RE MAD..
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 24, 2018
Girl child is now an endangered specie in Nigeria.

No strong institution to deal with the miscreants as urgent as the case appeared in the police net.

When the media is busy painting women as objects of sex only.
When girls and ladies are agog on social media marketing themselves everyday.
When they are busy defending masochist up and down.
What do we get.
A very sick society bereaved of that humane quality that makes them human.

A young boy and girl of six already knew that boobs and the younders are for special purposes.

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by koxi: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Hmm...what a world!
Where olosho full everywhere na im man dey fire his own blood?
A nation on reverse gear...

In order news, please make somebody tell me the meaning of NCAN
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Donsamie(m): 3:10am On Oct 24, 2018
What is wrong with this Set of tribe, why always them?
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by babeosisi: 3:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Another one?
Na was o
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by babeosisi: 3:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Another one?
Na wa o
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Hurpeyemyyy: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Hassan88(m): 5:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Rape ke

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Seahawk: 5:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Men. As usual

But instead of focusing on the real issue here, we are paying the tribalism card.

Whether afonja or Igbo ipob or aboki mallam. They all have one thing in common. Peniss

3 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Daretee: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Death sentence for any rape allegations
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by samsam2019: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2018
I don't think lack of sex can cause this. Just plain insanity
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by pooozeee(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to rape someone to death ? I am not understanding this o
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AnalQueenluci: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
atiku dear give it 2 him hot! 4 dis u av my N1k airtime
hmmm ,nawa o
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by GOODIDEA: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Etizz:

Pls what is the full meaning of NCAN??
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by abbey: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2018
Never
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Briee(f): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Stop it...
Stop what?
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by IbrahimDamola: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2018
arabbunkum:
I stopped reading when I saw DARAMOLA KEHINDE...na Dem dem. If u know, u know grin

1 Share

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by IbrahimDamola: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Why are we yorubas hiding anti-afonja NCAN comments? grin
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by chival(f): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Una just like to confuse somebody, the story says 'raped her which led to her death" and OP's headline reads "rapes daughter to death"....... angry

The OP probably does not understand there is a difference between those two statements.
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Arthurity1(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2018
He deserves death by torture and nothing short of that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recent Graduate Murdered In Anambra State By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.