Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death (43662 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Westaslave2(f): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
AtikuDeman:

How many infants did you rape today?
atiku dear give it 2 him hot!
4 dis u av my N1k airtime

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by kach17(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Afonja!!

2 Likes

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
by 6am , i av a lot 2 do dis nite!
Wow

You must be a very hard working and smart lady

Keep it up
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
atiku dear give it 2 him hot!
4 dis u av my N1k airtime
You called me 'dear', how will he survive this now

grin
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Westaslave2(f): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
AtikuDeman:

You called me 'dear', how will he survive this now

grin
lol ...he shud go n die 4 all i care

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Westaslave2:
lol ...he shud go n die 4 all i care
grin grin

In Oshiomole's voice abi?
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Go and mine some skulls, adults are discussing

cheesy

Wow. Konji must be dealing with you seriously. I'm sure she won't mind you downloading her picture to masturbate with tonight after all you've been her galant knight in shining armor.

Pussyass nigger. When you've had the chance to get your head out of her ass where you've buried it deep, reminisce on your stvpidity tonight.
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
i knw him back den in my unizik days , so we knw hw we roll oo! He just came back frm dubai
You don't need to explain anything to that skull miner
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
less pity him, u knw he "WAS" my sweethrt b4 , so he insulted me nwe gba ya alukwaghim
grin grin cheesy

Do you think he deserves any pity?
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Bekind33(m): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2018
Briee:
one idiot like your post.

Anuofia
lol
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
dats nt hw 2 talk 2 a lady! U wl hear frm me!

Um...hello? You aren't talking like a lady yourself. You sound like an agbero. Maybe you should go and read your earlier post and tell me if that is how ladies from the land of the rising sun are trained to talk.

You respect yourself here, you'll get the respect you deserve.

1 Like

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2018
AtikuDeman:

It's like you have ran out of skulls

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AtikuDeman: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Ioannes:

Wow. Konji must be dealing with you seriously. I'm sure she won't mind you downloading her picture to masturbate with tonight after all you've been her galant knight in shining armor.

Pussyass nigger. When you've had the chance to get your head out of her ass where you've buried it deep, reminisce on your stvpidity tonight.
Your thinking is swallow. ..

You have to thanks your stars, if not for her kind heart, i would given you overdose of my venom that will make sleepless for at a month and two weeks
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
[s]wuuuh ,yes is my body nt urs! U don jam ur mate u don dey shake u tink say na me! Lolz ,go n face ur fellow guy[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recent Graduate Murdered In Anambra State By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.