Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death (43665 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by setasuda: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2018
this is just crazy man,this is high

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS KNOWLEDGED TO MAKE YOU DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT IN 3 WEEKS! NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Dex4(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
He simply deserve this!

Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Malawian(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
NCAN - Forensic Department, Panti, Yaba, Lagos.

I dont want the name of this guy to change from Daramola Kehinde to Daramola nwa Kehinde diala .
We have logged the name in our database already.
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lorenzop:
I am tired of reading rape stories on nairaland, it is becoming a norm to have devils in human form perpetuate this evil act called rape on daily basis.....cut his balls pls
anyways is no more a new thing .... grin they should continue undecidedis lake of work .....
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by gees101(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Westaslave2:
atiku dear give it 2 him hot! 4 dis u av my N1k airtime
this fine geh again
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by gees101(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hahahahahahaha...ncan pple make we hear word! afonjas ar my in laws o!
Ncan mbom back off!
oh ima ima ooh,mesere ufan
Re: 57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death by AnalQueenluci: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2018
gees101:
oh ima ima ooh,mesere ufan
unyeghe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend / Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.