Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim (37997 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Bustincole(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Love is blind trully oo

but honestly i can see clearly

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Akuruoulo(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2018
U mean doing crazy things for love or lust?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by popweezy(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2018
AS IN, NA THE YANSH WEY I BE DEY FANCY SINCE WHEN I DEY SECONDARY SCHOOL PERSON PRESS LIKE THIS

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2018
After pressing ur nyansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Emerald94(f): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
So after every thing them come break up....that is serious...

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by AyamStarch: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Mizk:
Look at the way he grabbed her ass, very disrespectful, she's just foolish allowing him to take a picture or grabbing her ass.
I disagree, girls should be at liberty of putting up their sensual pictures like guys
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by millionboi2: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:
Love is crazy tru tru sha!
I remember one time because of love I carry bike wey no get brakes pursue my girlfriend wey vex comot for house. When I got to her, I couldn't stop. angry
The worst of it all, she saw me as a fool lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Malakh: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2018
when you are in your flesh or when you are one with your Flesh or even when their Flesh possesses them we do foolish,crazy, nasty,abominable,fetish, shamefful things, because all the Flesh loves is the death of people, he wants them to perish with him and also because demons loves fleshly and abominable things.This is why there's been so much money-rituals, simply because Lucifer will reward you with money but the price to pay is everlasting damnation, so he dont care how rich and famous celebrities or people are, at the back of his mind he's like i'll see you in the lake of fire with me.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by no1madman(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Bad boy don chop him own. .don chop enough. I saw it coming. .
Women no sabi choose wisely . Men are smarter. .take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by omooba969(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Malakh:
when you are in your flesh or when you are one with your Flesh or even when their Flesh possesses them we do foolish,crazy, nasty,abominable,fetish, shamefful things, because all the Flesh loves is the death of people, he wants them to perish with him and also because demons loves fleshly and abominable things.This is why there's been so much money-rituals, simply because Lucifer will reward you with money but the price to pay is everlasting damnation, so he dont care how rich and famous celebrities or people are, at the back of his mind he's like i'll see you in the lake of fire with me.

You talk too much.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Zane2point4(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:
I remember one time because of love I carry bike wey no get brakes pursue my girlfriend wey vex comot for house. When I got to her, I couldn't stop. angry

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Gkemz: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2018
How would she feel when she sees the incomplete tattoo bearing in mind that the missing alphabets LO is finally gone. She was too carried away like when you first fall in love.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by monerozi5590: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:

Lol. You are very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by omooba969(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2018
no1madman:
Bad boy don chop him own. .don chop enough.

Your dp is bae... wallahi.cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Zane2point4(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Mizk:
Look at the way he grabbed her ass, very disrespectful, she's just foolish allowing him to take a picture or grabbing her ass.

Nne use your head o, na so una go dey yan dust.
But go do exactly same if na u.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by PharmaGirl(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Mizk:
You took the words right outta my mouth. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by rampantlover: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2018
Kwasia girl see your life....when your husband separated from you, you said so many things about him just to taint him but since then your situation has not changed. CHARACTER IS LIKE A PREGNANCY, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO HIDE IT, IT WILL EVENTUALLY COME OUT. ABOA LIKE THAT
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by no1madman(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2018
omooba969:

Your dp is bae... wallahi.cool
Hmmmm cheesy cool cheesy smiley grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Frances615: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:
lwkmd����

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Ogaga87(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2018
There was never any love, it was lust that existed.. In love you are serious but lust goes with play

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by DonroxyII: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2018
no1madman:
Bad boy don chop him own. .don chop enough. I saw it coming. .
Madman, Exactly my thought .....
Niggaz roll like that ..... you chop, chop, chop and he become bored then drop the pvssy ........

Women are always wowed by momentum and go wild for the moment ..... she can still repeat same for another guy with different tactics grin

Baddos !!

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Nicklaus619(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:

Crazy dude u made me laugh so hard this morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by bluefilm: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Eyaa... so that bad boy don taya to dey _fuck am?

Chai... this thing called pussy sef.

At first, you go wan kill yasef for the thing.

But as time goes on, you no go even wan see the pussy sef.

At that point, we in economics say that diminishing returns has set in.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by akinszz: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
What should we do about it

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:
lol...ehya its pity ooooo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by femi4: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mizk:
he didn't respect the ass at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Zane2point4:

Nne use your head o, na so una go dey yan dust.
But go do exactly same if na u.
lol......I wonder oohowben no go usema oo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Malakh: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Proverbs 18:3 KJVS
When the wicked cometh(on social media) , then cometh also contempt(disrespect) , and with ignominy reproach.quote author=omooba969 post=72368700]

You talk too much.[/quote]
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by cr7lomo: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
U broke ur husband's heart when u became famous, typical of women...don't expect happily ever after... Is it that these m.orons don't learn anything from the movies they act ...cos this script is always on Africa magic
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Bewiseedet(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sharp guy. Chop clean mouth make anoda pesin enta too
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by no1madman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
DonroxyII:
Madman, Exactly my thought .....
Niggaz roll like that ..... you chop, chop, chop and he become bored then drop the pvssy ........

Women are always wowed by momentum and go wild for the moment ..... she can still repeat same for another guy with different tactics grin

Baddos !!
I hope she go dey wiser now and love with caution. Otherwise she go learn d hard way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Fapson Slays In Sexy Swimwear / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.