Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim (38001 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Greystone: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
I recall when Juliet Ibrahim was posting pictures on social platforms of Iceberg grabbing her butt, I wrote and commented that this relationship wouldn’t last and so many people said i was a prophet of doom.
A sensible man will only marry a woman he respects.
Beauty alone will never make a wise man to marry you or treat u well.
I said I would laugh when u two break up but I won’t.
It’s rumored that you did the same to ur ex husband wen u got famous.
If that’s true, karma’s a real nasty b1tch

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by FestusIrohigbe: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
shocked He just wanted the sex.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by omooba969(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Malakh:
Proverbs 18:3 KJVS
When the wicked cometh(on social media) , then cometh also contempt(disrespect) , and with ignominy reproach.quote author=Malakh post=72368700]

You talk too much.

Get busy ok.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Greystone:
I recall when Juliet Ibrahim was posting pictures on social platforms of Iceberg grabbing her butt, I wrote and commented that this relationship wouldn’t last and so many people said i was a prophet of doom.
A sensible man will only marry a woman he respects.
Beauty alone will never make a wise man to marry you or treat u well.
I said I would laugh when u two break up but I won’t.
It’s rumored that you did the same to ur ex husband wen u got famous.
If that’s true, karma’s a real nasty b1tch

Ain't you a prophet of doom afterall, now they've broken up.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by DonroxyII: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
no1madman:

I hope she go dey wiser now and love with caution. Otherwise she go learn d hard way
Nope She ain't getting wiser, it's all about the Money, Moment and Attention .... The Fame .... if Wizkid feels like branching now, she will lose more sense than the one she lost for Ice grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by DrP2000(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
To me O

A guy that can press your ass like that and post it in social media, may not truly value or love you, he just want to show off to the world that he has chopped you wella.
When you trully love someone, as a man you protect and preserve that persons intergrity, not portraying her to the world as a sex object The guy just worked on her emotions, faked love to her , enjoy finish, dump her.
From her post, she truly love the guy. Too bad, she fell in love to the wrong guy.

For her
She has to pick up herself and move on, LIFE GOES ON
God works in a musterious way and can give her a better man. Dont be surprise one day, they guy will long or wish to have her again but then it may be too late by then

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by COOL10(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
“When You Are In Love, You Do Crazy Things” says Juliet Ibrahim as she officially confirms break up with Iceberg Slim on National TV.

Their PDA’s at events were beautiful, envious with lots of kissing and ass smooching scenes on the gram. There was also news of a possible song from the both of them which unfortunately never saw the light of day.

The Ghanaian actress and upcoming singer who reportedly split with her beau months ago, both share a "LO VE" tattoo together. She has the "VE" half while the "LO" portion is bodied by Ice berg. .

Watch Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpTxbOlnxY1/?taken-by=nollyzone_

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/when-you-are-in-love-you-do-crazy-things-says-juliet-ibrahim-as-she-confirms-break-up-with-iceberg-slim

What an ass to grab. Damn!!! grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Ijeluv82(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Celebrities relationship doesn't last y
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
uc4uandc:
Love is crazy tru tru sha!
I remember one time because of love I carry bike wey no get brakes pursue my girlfriend wey vex comot for house. When I got to her, I couldn't stop. angry
The worst of it all, she saw me as a fool lipsrsealed
lol...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by xpac01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mizk:
Look at the way he grabbed her ass, very disrespectful, she's just foolish allowing him to take a picture or grabbing her ass.

My dear before you say more wait first till you fall in love, as in crazily in love then you come back and read your post again.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by no1madman(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
DonroxyII:
Nope She ain't getting wiser, it's all about the Money, Moment and Attention .... The Fame .... if Wizkid feels like branching now, she will lose more sense than the one she lost for Ice grin grin
Anyways, mistakes are part of the journey that leads to success. .I wish her the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by IbrahimDamola: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
So wetin go happen to the tatoo now?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by Mizk(f): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
xpac01:

My dear before you say more wait first till you fall in love, as in crazily in love then you come back and read your post again.
Shut up please, you have nothing better to say.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by frozen70(f): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
For the sake of by that tattoo, they have to come back to complete the spelling of love
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Confirms Breakup With Iceberg Slim by rOsy247(f): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Life goes on!
Ask Kim Kanye Kardashian! cheesy

Has Kim and Kanye broken up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese: "My Type Of Guys Were Not In Big Brother Naija" / "Codedly" - D'banj Pictured With Efia Odo / Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.