Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons (34310 Views)

Trump’s Habit Of Hitting The Clintons When Opponents Hit Him / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by LastDays777: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Durchmann(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Politicians are the sole channel by which evil is perpetrated in this world. In fact, every other crime committed in a society is as a result of a politician's action or inaction.

I was just watching Hilary's comment on the situation on CNN and, I was amazed that she still had to bring in politics into the whole thing, talking about voting a credible candidate bla bla bla...

My God!!!
You just survived a bomb scare (we are yet to prove if this was a fake flag per say) and all you could go after was your political opposition in your comments. Aren't you bothered about your life? You just "cheated" death for God sakes.

Man's heart is truly wicked. The Bible didn't lie at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by LastDays777: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by LastDays777: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fabre2:

And you are wise and intelligent abi? Stop insulting people when you have no idea what they are talking about. These packages were carefully orchestrated to look like terrorism attack when we know how terrorists in US attack...this is the work of George Soros. If you know you know

I didn't know we still have smart people who understands American politics. That guy can not be trusted one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by sulex2020(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
I was expecting to read where PDP will be accusing APC of sending the letter bomb or APC accusing PDP
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin Clearly you don't know Trump:

1. Parkland 5

2. Rent discrimination

just investigate these two above and learn how deeply racist the guy really is.

I know people who don’t rent out their certain tribes not becos they hate them bt due to bad experiences they hv had previously with such tribes.

What I’m trying to say is we need to know the whole story b4 u shout racist at people. The fact a white doesn’t like a black may not be out of racism or just because he was black.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by earnvest: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
tsleazy:
Do this is the democrats new move... To make it look like they are under terrorism attacks incited by trump.

This is an all time low

And yep as usual it is coming some weeks to the November elections

That's warped bro. Why will they try something like this, knowing it will be investigated thoroughly and all perps will be brought to book?

Are you saying the dems planned to kill their own if the parcels had not been intercepted?

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Naza25:
Another scam being perpetrated by the dishonest democrats. They will be trashed next month nonetheless

I dey tell you...

It's all about the mid-terms.

Their other developing play is the horde of invaders from the south.

They just want a few pictures of dead babies to run with.

3 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Trump is the reason behind the racial divide in America.

LOL.

Black Lives Matter was founded in 2013.

Trump himself started segregation. And his grandpa gassed Jews /s.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nawtybro: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Spinoren:
Build your website for as low as N5k call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
For 5k?
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
9jvirgin:
If anything had happened to the Obamas, Chicago would have been on a lock down  grin

Meanwhile, there is so much hate in the United states for now. The racial divide is like never before.
Lies!

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Sirheny007:
America aint in danger.
Somebody somewhere ain't happy with Democrats.
It's a lie. It's cheap propaganda. You should know this. It's politics.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Trump is the reason behind the racial divide in America.

Another lie!
Have you been to any of Trump's rallies? If you have, then you'll know that man is loved by many.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

I dey tell you...

It's all about the mid-terms.

Their other developing play is the horde of invaders from the south.

They just a few pictures of dead babies to run with.

The fact is that Democrats don't even know what to do anymore!
Even the worst of the Republican party will beat them by midterm. Caravan is making people believe America is about to be invaded.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
LastDays777:

Guy you definitely know what's up.

You can imagine even George Soros?

Soros!!
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Democrats and deceit!
They're trying so hard to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
I do not trust the democratic party. They are evil!

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
LastDays777:

I didn't know we still have smart people who understands American politics. That guy can not be trusted one bit.

Nobody trusts Soros these days.

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/1055126682342998016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1055126682342998016&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231055126682342998016
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Temple1288:

Another lie!
Have you been to any of Trump's rallies? If you have, then you'll know that man is loved by many.

It is a simple truth.
The man is a racist,white nationalist and a dividing force.
Whether he is loved by many is not the issue afterall he has a base (supporters) that loves him.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by FisifunKododada: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
jaxxy:

I know people who don’t rent out their certain tribes not becos they hate them bt due to bad experiences they hv had previously with such tribes.

What I’m trying to say is we need to know the whole story b4 u shout racist at people. The fact a white doesn’t like a black may not be out of racism or just because he was black.

Not renting to someone because of their skin-color (or tribe) is the very definition of racism (tribalism).

Also I noticed you avoided the Parkland 5 issue. How do you explain calling for the death penalty even when those boys had been already EXONERATED?

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It is a simple truth.
The man is a racist,white nationalist and a dividing force.
Whether he is loved by many is not the issue afterall he has a base (supporters) that loves him.

Being a a White Nationalist doesn't make one racist.. You celebrate Nelson Mandela but he was known Nationalist! The same with Ghandi.

Trump's businesses favoured different races. Someone who's racist can't and won't have anything to do with people he doesn't like. If you're called out to prove Trump's connection with racism, will you be able to do that with exact facts? Omorasa is a beneficiary of Trump's racism.

All Trump's asking for is that Americans should be considered FIRST!

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by brownlolly(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
sojayy:
Chaaiii ! Ken sarowiwa comes to mind........naija don upgrade pass this level since....... ibb i sight u lipsrsealed

Saro wiwa

Abi Dele Giwa
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin Clearly you don't know Trump:

1. Parkland 5

2. Rent discrimination

just investigate these two above and learn how deeply racist the guy really is.

So you believe Trump's racist? You clearly don't know Trump as well.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Temple1288:

Being a a White Nationalist doesn't make one racist.. You celebrate Nelson Mandela but he was known Nationalist! The same with Ghandi.

Trump's businesses favoured different races. Someone who's racist can't and won't have anything to do with people he doesn't like. If you're called out to prove Trump's connection with racism, will you be able to do that with exact facts? Omorasa is a beneficiary of Trump's racism.

All Trump's asking for is that Americans should be considered FIRST!

White nationalist are not racist but they belong to the alt right has not condemned the activities of the KKK and what happened in Virginia.

Oga stop arguing blindly.
The man is a racist and a divider end of story.
He is appealing to his base which is full of a lot of hateful and divisive people.
Do not quote me again.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by capitalzero: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
sojayy:
Chaaiii ! Ken sarowiwa comes to mind........naija don upgrade pass this level since....... ibb i sight u lipsrsealed

dele giwa
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Temple1288(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

White nationalist are not racist but they belong to the alt right has not condemned the activities of the KKK and what happened in Virginia.

Oga stop arguing blindly.
The man is a racist and a divider end of story.
He is appealing to his base which is full of a lot of hateful and divisive people.
Do not quote me again.

You don't know what you're talking about. He's no racist! Before coming out to spill shit, make sure you have facts to prove them.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by biztip: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
strange thins re happening around d world

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Sleekfingers: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
9jvirgin:
If anything had happened to the Obamas, Chicago would have been on a lock down  grin

Meanwhile, there is so much hate in the United states for now. The racial divide is like never before.

Obama is the not the only one...is bill and Hilary Clinton blacks?

Racism and tribalism can never end...we need to start dealing with problems rationally...
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
linearity:

And what is your proof that, it is George Soros, do you have any? You too don't know what you are talking about.

No one said, they were terrorist attack....This is not the first time suspicious packages are showing up in people's mailboxes in the US or sent to high profile individuals in the US....These are work of armatures from either political spectrum and my guess is, it is from one of those low life Republican on the street, who still collect food stamps and lives in mama's basement on receiving medicare, who don't have original thoughts of theirs...giving recent outbursts about George Soros from Trump, Kavanaugh and the Conspiracy Q movement.

They just hear that mindmaster yell and they jump into fire. There is no single political rally that Trump has attended that he has not incited the crowd against Hillary and recently, he has been upping the antics on George Soros, little wonder one of his minors have to do the dirty work.

The same way the Koch Brothers bank-roll the GOP is the same way George Soros bank-roll Democrats. The same way you claim without evidence that George Soros is behind it, I can also claim without evidence that The Koch Brothers are behind it.

At the end of the day, this happened in the US and like many threats of these types in the past, the FBI will get to the route of it and in the coming days, they will arrest these low-lives......and I can bet my house, that you will still come back here and either cry that the FBI is bias and a pushing the agenda of the Democrats or that George Soros backed these individuals and if they are card carrying members of the GOP party, they will be labelled Democrats plants.

But, we all know that; just like Timothy James McVeigh, these are all registered Republicans!

don't mind them
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Temple1288:

You don't know what you're talking about. He's no racist! Before coming out to spill shit, make sure you have facts to prove them.

look at this guy undecided undecided

It's clear that the POS in the white house is a racist white supremacist
he does not hide it, and dumb negros love him for silly reasons too.

it's a free world any ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.