Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons (34309 Views)

Trump’s Habit Of Hitting The Clintons When Opponents Hit Him / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
LastDays777:

I didn't know we still have smart people who understands American politics. That guy can not be trusted one bit.

undecided
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin Clearly you don't know Trump:

1. Parkland 5

2. Rent discrimination

just investigate these two above and learn how deeply racist the guy really is.

don't mind these nigga loving trump supporters undecided

Dumbfvcks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It is a simple truth.
The man is a racist,white nationalist and a dividing force.
Whether he is loved by many is not the issue afterall he has a base (supporters) that loves him.

exactly
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by LastDays777: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ugosample:

undecided

Boss say something...
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Abayomin70(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
I read here and eceryone is saying trump is racist

I was thinking he was racist also until i took my time to do my own research

If only you all know who is george sorro

cnn,nbc,abc,msnbc,facebook, Twitter, Instagram,youtube are all control by pledge devil worshipper

The main reason why they all hate trump was because he was a believer of GOD and a nationalist

Obama and hillary Clinton are full pledge devil worshipper

I have been in this country for 4 years and the only thing barrack Obama did for 8 years was to help the gay community and transgender community

John F. Kennedy sent a ma to moon, barrack obama sent a man to woman restroom

3 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Temple1288:

You don't know what you're talking about. He's no racist! Before coming out to spill shit, make sure you have facts to prove them.

His endorsement from some members of the alt right or association with Steve bannon and the likes of David duke and the fact that he has not yet distanced himself from them is enough proof.

Even a blind person knows that Trump is a racist.The facts are there for those who have eyes to see.You should be the one to not spill trash even some of his base knows he is a dividing force hence why they support him.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by LastDays777: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abayomin70:

cnn,nbc,abc,msnbc,facebook, Twitter, Instagram,youtube are all control by pledge devil worshipper

The main reason why they all hate trump was because he was a believer of GOD and a nationalist

I have been in this country for 4 years and the only thing barrack Obama did for 8 years was to help the gay community and transgender community

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abayomin70:

All conspiracy theories with no valid evidence apart from YouTube videos.

Also know that American politics runs on ideologies the republicans are not saints likewise the democrats.

Trump is a well known racist even his records prove that.

Trump a believer of God indeed.Hahahaha
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Not renting to someone because of their skin-color (or tribe) is the very definition of racism (tribalism).

Also I noticed you avoided the Parkland 5 issue. How do you explain calling for the death penalty even when those boys had been already EXONERATED?

Probably bt not exactly cos the fact u don’t rent to them doesn’t mean u hate them, u just want to avoid certain issues common with them in the particular regard. U may still do other stuffs with them. If ur own race or tribe gave u such peculiar issues and u also avoid them too then ure not racist

On the parkland 5 I didn’t respond cos I’m not familiar with the details bt I will look it up.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by ipledge10(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
tsleazy:
Do this is the democrats new move... To make it look like they are under terrorism attacks incited by trump.

This is an all time low

And yep as usual it is coming some weeks to the November elections
I can bet my life, you have never been to USA. You won’t be spewing such trash if you have, unless you don’t have any brain. Their are so many crazy conservative white people.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ugosample:

don't mind these nigga loving trump supporters undecided

Dumbfvcks

It baffles me even reading the American politics thread the way Nigerians support the guy.

Some are deluded with the belief that he is a Christian I would not quesion his beliefs.
They believe that Trump would end gay marriage forgetting that he said he would support the LGBT during the republican convention.Trump who seem to be anti Islam(his supporters on NL like him for this)does business with the Saudi's the man is a business man and does not give a damn about Nigeria so the way Nigerians on NL support him is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Abayomin70(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ok you want proof I have alot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hpM6cCQ7Go

That's chicago the dead rate in chicago alone in a year is more than the death rate of US soldiers in iraq,iran, Afghanistan,yemen.its a democrat state and state of Obama

Everyone know that barrack obama was the one that legalize gay marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnCTpmVqqGw
That about george sorro the alpa and omega of open borders that made all European economy country to collapes
He was banned from china,he is wanted in russia

Again if trump is a racist he won't made me a permanent resident,i filed a petition when obama was there i was denied,i filed it when trump came to office he gave me a 10 years green card which will give me a part to citizenship

He is not racist he loves immigrant ,he just dont love illegal immigrant

4 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Abayomin70(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=LastDays777 post=72384845][/quote]

Thank you boss
I was once like the lost ones that believe in cnn and all the mainstream media and social media thinking he is a racist
Be i find out he is not a racist at all

2 Likes

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by wowcatty: 1:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Hehehe! Last minute desperate attempt by Democrats to shift focus off them when they finally hit their real targets who are Republicans senators, reps and justice Kavanaugh with real bombs that will actually blow up and kill people. But people can see through it all. Democrats already know they have lost it all and will throw everything before it's finally over. Let's hope the FBI will investigate and not give the left-wingers political considerations as always

We need to get out and vote, let those who can't walk crawl, and don't wear red cos of Demcuckoo who may want to shoot up the polling locations. This is the most important election in the US history and you won't forgive yourself if you miss it. You will also lose the right to complain about the Devilcrats. Check your voter's registration status and your polling booth location online before hand and smack the damn votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCHIJr4pmE
From the lakes of Minnesota
To the hills of Tennessee
Across the plains of Texas
From sea to shining sea
From Detroit down to Houston
And New York to L.A.
Where's pride in every American heart
And it's time we stand and say
That I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.
And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by wowcatty: 2:22am On Oct 25, 2018
That George Soros is the Devil himself. Aside boasting of removing elected president in Ukraine and working on bringing some European countries economies down, his hand is in all Central America's problem, even the caravan has his name. He funds all the protests, from BLACK LIVES MATTER to Charlotte and others. Beyond all that, he's the only Nazi collaborator who hasn't been deported from the US. I don't know how he does it, but I know God will get him one day.
Abayomin70:

That's chicago the dead rate in chicago alone in a year is more than the death rate of US soldiers in iraq,iran, Afghanistan,yemen.its a democrat state and state of Obama

That about george sorro the alpa and omega of open borders that made all European economy country to collapes

Again if trump is a racist he won't made me a permanent resident,i filed a petition when obama was there i was denied,i filed it when trump came to office he gave me a 10 years green card which will give me a part to citizenship

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by wowcatty: 2:38am On Oct 25, 2018
Obama didn't even do anything for black communities. It was Trump within 6 months of his presidency that gave historic black colleges $1b. Trump even want to work on prison reform but the same Obama people are working against the plan and demonizing Kanye West, they want the prison system set up for black people by the Clintons to remain as it is.
Abayomin70:

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Abayomin70:

Truer words have never been said.

Only idiots and Satanists dislike Trump
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It baffles me even reading the American politics thread the way Nigerians support the guy.

Some are deluded with the belief that he is a Christian I would not quesion his beliefs.
They believe that Trump would end gay marriage forgetting that he said he would support the LGBT during the republican convention.Trump who seem to be anti Islam(his supporters on NL like him for this)does business with the Saudi's the man is a business man and does not give a damn about Nigeria so the way Nigerians on NL support him is beyond me.

don't mind them

they are all one dimensional thinkers
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2018
Fyi0:
Truer words have never been said.
Only idiots and Satanists dislike Trump
Just look ar this dunce shocked
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2018
Abayomin70:

undecided

A misogynist lying cheating piece of shit is who you are calling a "good Christian"?

You Christians must be very stupid.

A man who has been sly all his life cannot be an example of a "good Christian"

Christian fanatics are just as foolish as their mooslim counterparts undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2018
ipledge10:
I can bet my life, you have never been to USA. You won’t be spewing such trash if you have, unless you don’t have any brain. Their are so many crazy conservative white people.

they don't know what's up na
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by LastDays777: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by PBeni(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2018
LordCenturion:
Handwork of number one enemy of the state,number one enemy of black, number one enemy of other races, Mr Donald Trump,the liberator of ipob, the god of ipob
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by ladyn4real(f): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Abeg this one na story because they want Trump out by all means
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Ugosample:

Just look ar this dunce shocked
You're the bigger dunce. Satanic leftist dumbo
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Abayomin70(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fyi0:

You're the bigger dunce.
Satanic leftist dumbo

Bro ignore that dude
I tell you,you can't argue with someone that is already lost
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Abayomin70(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ugosample:

Who is perfect ,no one,who have never lied or never sin ,no one
And you call the whole religion stupid

You are an example of the left, the moment it doesn't go your way, you start to be abusive or disrespectful

Do you watch the news at all
Did you follow WikiLeaks about Clinton
Bengazi about Clinton
Haiti about clinton

She is the one behind Mohammed gadaffi death in Libya funded by george sorro,now look at the war and economic meltdown Libya is going through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdX4MEFQ1C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

The presidential debate by cnn where Clinton was giving the question ahead
Are you that really ignorant or you are just ignoring the fact

undecided

A misogynist lying cheating piece of shit is who you are calling a "good Christian"?

You Christians must be very stupid.

A man who has been sly all his life cannot be an example of a "good Christian"

Christian fanatics are just as foolish as their mooslim counterparts undecided
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abayomin70:

Bro ignore that dude I tell you,you can't argue with someone that is already lost
I swr
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abayomin70:

Bro ignore that dude I tell you,you can't argue with someone that is already lost
I swr
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by NothingDoMe: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
tsleazy:
Do this is the democrats new move... To make it look like they are under terrorism attacks incited by trump.

This is an all time low

And yep as usual it is coming some weeks to the November elections
Yes and It's too bad. America is an emblem of democracy itself. This dirty gutter politics will ruin everything.
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abayomin70:

look at these wannabe right wingers flooding nairaland space cheesy grin
You guys are so so hilarious grin
Re: Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fabre2:

And you are wise and intelligent abi? Stop insulting people when you have no idea what they are talking about. These packages were carefully orchestrated to look like terrorism attack when we know how terrorists in US attack...this is the work of George Soros. If you know you know
cos soros called you and gave you info...you trump apologists are dumb to the bone...Guess the van covered in pence and trump stickers that belongs to the bomber caught is another conspiracy theory...When the man called himself a Nationalist which is shorten for White Nationalist,people like you,who are monkeys to them keep showing how deluded you are by being happy to tag al;ong with a man who apparently by his own definition hates people like you...keep on showing your house n.i.g.g.e.r tendencies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.