Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo (934 Views)

South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo by mailtimi(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2018
A South African man has given a troll who blast the man for sharing photo of his wife at a beach online, 

"Stop That Shit! Let women make their own choices about their lives, including but not limited to what to wear, where and when to wear it.... oh, in addition, i posted half naked. I only had shorts on. No one expressed any issues with that except that i need to get in better shape, but you guys want to be out hear going on about how my wife should dress at the beach with 34 degrees Dubai heat!
he said.

The troll message

His Reply

SOURCE: https://naijalog.com/south-african-mans-perfect-reply-to-a-troll-who-criticise-his-wifes-beach-photo/
Re: South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2018
I don't understand why people cannot mind their businesses....like.....how hard can that be?
She's unclad right in front of her husband, he doesn't even mind!!!
Give em a breather dammit!
Re: South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Re: South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2018
Waiting for the Nairaland Sweet Boys Association's clap back for this man in defense of his "feminist" wife...
Re: South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo by Donald3d(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I don't understand why people cannot mind their businesses....like.....how hard can that be?
She's unclad right in front of her husband, he doesn't even mind!!!
Give em a breather dammit!

smiley I know everyone should mind their business, and he is free to do whatever he wants his wife and her pictures .
But let's be honest, it really does not make sense to permit sharing your wife's semi-unclad pictures online, for other men to satisfy themselves with.He can take the pictures and leave them on his phone for his viewing pleasure, he won't die .

If he needed so desperately to satisfy his craving for attention, she should have at least used a scarf or something .
There is something called privacy, married folks and even singles alike should take it seriously, you have no idea the kind of weirdos we have online these days, people have become subjects of obsession, and consequential molestation, because of a picture they posted just for attention.

The real question is what benefit has he obtained, besides the attention he has derived from sharing it, what value has been added ?

Not every part of your life should be posted online.
Anyway as I said earlier, everyone should mind their business, let me go mind mine, just thought I should drop this

2 Likes

Re: South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo by 2kurupt(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
How's the reply perfect?

1 Like

Re: South African Man's Perfect Reply To Troll Who Criticise His Wife's Beach Photo by 2kurupt(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
How's the reply perfect? angry
Some people just can't stand being told they've not made the right choice due to their ego.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Meet The King Of Beggars Who Has Many Wives, Children, 5houses, Bu / Nigerian Rapper Says Men Have Become Toxic / Do You Actually Think Covid19 Exist In NIGERIA Or It's A Hoax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.